Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuyra, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:57 pm

As fun as that momentary distraction was, it was still momentary, and Cammy could tell once Natsu switched sides that the girl was about to seriously go on the attack, the blonde woman feeling herself being lifted up for a suplex.

Once Natsu had her up at her zenith though, Cammy would turn her body around, breaking loose of the headlock and quickly landing on her feet right behind the teenager, grabbing her around her waist and giggling in her ear.

"Dear, I've had top notch training for years, it'll take more than a fun noogie to make me weak enough to suplex!" She said, before attempting to lift and throw Natsu backwards with a German Suplex!

Back to top Go down

Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa - Page 2 Empty Re: Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa

Post by killcarrion Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:14 am

Let it be known that wherever Natsu's grappling career may take her in the years to come, the blossoming fighter's first recorded offensive tactic on the main card of a PPV was about as juvenile as one could expect from those who knew her. Nevertheless, Natsu figured it did the trick of easing up some of the anxiety surrounding the match and allowed her to have some of her trademark scatterbrained fun before getting back to the lil' old nationally televised throwdown that had world leaders watching with bated breaths.

*Okay...Alley-oop...*
Nattie opted to keep matters simple with an attempted vertical suplex that had the dictator's daughter go up, but certainly not over in the way the schoolgirl intended as Cami wriggled herself free at the peak of her lift. A blank-eyed stare on her part before feeling the clutch around her waist and becoming pitched backward with a thwack onto her shoulders and the back of her neck. Natsu squeezed her eyes shut on impact before tipping over onto her front side with a dazed attempt at rising back up again as she rubbed the back of head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:40 am

The crowd, already on Natsu's side and expecting to see a suplex, were surprised as Cami turned it around, instead throwing the schoolgirl around with a strong German Suplex, the blonde pigtailed princess in red doing a kip up, leaping up to her feet with one impressive moment and giving a mock bow to the audience before turning to the rising Natsu.

"A nice attempt, but I told you, I've been trained by the finest Psycho Soldiers in my fathers military, it'll take more than a noogie and a suplex to be able to take me down!" Cami boasted, pounding a fist against her chest.

"Now, let's see how you can handle this!" Cami exclaimed, grabbing Natsu's arm and pulling her the rest of the way to her feet, irish whipping her towards the ropes, waiting for the schoolgirl to rebound off the ropes before she'd leap upwards into the air and kick both feet out, trying to dropkick Natsu right in the chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:51 am

At the very least, Natsu ascertained that her adversarial ambassador was most definitely going to put up a tougher fight than her bestie Nami. Whose typically succumbed to the old Noogie-Suplex combination attack no problem. The schoolgirl figured this made sense considering Nami's training mainly consisted of Kung-Fu movies and mimicking Natsu's fighting style from watching her fights while on the sideline, whereas Cami received her training amongst...psychic soldiers?

Natsu's profound curiosity was going to have to wait until later since in a flash she was yanked up to her feet with a wide-eyed yelp and sent sprinting towards the ropes. No sooner was she repelled back towards the middle of the ring than Cami perfectly plowed her boots into Nattie and mowed her back down. At first she was hunched over herself to a revealing flap of her skirt and brief showcasing of her bloomered backside before unfurling herself to a splayed out slump. A winded and dazed Natsu now beneath the Crimson Diplomat so far putting on a show for the audience of outwrestling and outpacing the frazzled schoolgirl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum