Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contender
Samantha Ironside

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Getting back into matches

Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:48 pm by pu-level-up

Hi all,

I'm hoping to come back onto the board and start RPing again with everyone here. If we have past matches that you would like to continue, please let me know, and we can pick up where we left off. Otherwise, if anyone is interested in starting a new match, please let me know as well!

Thank you!

Comments: 1

Looking to get back into forum rp

Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:58 am by 321Shazam

Hello, it's been awhile. I'm trying to get back into rping on here. I'm looking for hentai style matches feel free to message me here or on discord @[FTK] Bastion#5496

I hope to hear from you guys soon. I can't wait to have some fun with you guys Smile

Comments: 3

Health problem

Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:24 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I just want to inform you that I am taking a hiatus. I am feeling terrible and am currently in medical treatment. Sorry.

Comments: 2

Sexy hentai bout! Sasuke Jackson vs Goldilocks!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sexy hentai bout! Sasuke Jackson vs Goldilocks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexy hentai bout! Sasuke Jackson vs Goldilocks!

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:56 am

On his back against the mat thanks to being taken down by a spear Sasuke was having a bit back and forth with his opponent, Goldilocks about who gonna fuck the other hard. But it would come to an end when Goldilocks dropped down upon him with a senton! "Gah!" Sasuke cough up from the weight of the woman landing on top of his stomach.

"Grr! Keep thinking bit-MMMM!" Sasuke was suddenly cut off when he was responding to Goldilock's comment as she lowered down until her busty chest was over his face and began to breasts smother him! Mmmmm!" The Blue Haired man let out a cry but it was muffled between soft and squishy orbs of Goldilocks~ Though Sasuke was squirming relentless underneath her as thanks to between her soft and squishy orbs Sasuke couldn't breathe and of course is bad if it goes on any longer especially if Sasuke passes out since he will be ripe for his opponent to take!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Sexy hentai bout! Sasuke Jackson vs Goldilocks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sexy hentai bout! Sasuke Jackson vs Goldilocks!

Post by Scourger X Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:43 pm

"Ngggghhh..." For now, the Golden Luchadora was at the lead here, Sasuke was a hard pony to ride, but she finally had him down in a breast smother, battling against her hold on his head. "Woooow Horsey! Stay still for a bit~" The latina girl wanted to play with her blue-haired captive, even if she understood that any chance she gave him could probably end up with him getting out. She needed to pacify him ASAP if she wanted to have fun.

"I said, stay still BITCH!!!" And what better way to get him to calm the fuck down than to grab his head and slam it hard against the mat? Goldie was a girl of actions, and she understood well that she needed to be assertive in this type of match, specially with someone as thick-headed as Sasuke. Hopefully that would be enough to let him stay calm while she transitioned into a 69 position, beginning a reverse headscissor on the male, trapping his head in between her mighty thighs if done correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:51 am

On his back against the mat Sasuke finds his face between his opponent, Goldilocks's tits for a breasts smother! The most men would love to be in Sasuke's position, and he couldn't blame them because of these tits were so soft and cozy like pillows he coursed had a hard erected, showing the blue dragon clearly liked it...But despite that he was also relentless squirming underneath her, trying to escape out of this boob prison!

Because well, it's because he couldn't breath as his opponent's big boobs blocking his nose from getting any air to his body, and if the lack of oxygen continues Sasuke will be out like a light and completely vulnerable for his opponent to take advantage of, and especially in this match where you have to make your opponent cum it is almost guaranteed he will lose if that's happens. So Sasuke continues squirming and his squirming become wilder when he heard the Latina woman call him a horsey and told him to stay still which infuriated him! Trying his hardest to knock Goldilocks off of him!

But that squirming and struggling would come to an end as Goldilocks grabs and slams his head against the hard mat! "MMMMMM-mmmmm...." Sasuke muffled groans started become lower and weaker as he becomes dazed and dizzy, settling down and staying still just like Goldilocks wanted. His head was killing him right now as its throbs endless in pain! But more pain to his head would soon come. "H...huh?" Sasuke weakly groans as Goldilocks transitioned into a 69 position, making him looked at her round ass, then trapping his head between her mighty and thick thighs for a reverse headscissors! "Damn....it...."

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum