Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Malina vs Lewa Kurosaka

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Malina vs Lewa Kurosaka - Page 6 Empty Re: Malina vs Lewa Kurosaka

Post by Toshokan Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 am

Feeling Lewa writhing uder her, Malina lifted Lewa's leg higher, in case she tried to kick out. She didn't know whether her opponent was unconscious or not, but she was determined to win that one. With Lewa's toes practically pointing towards the ceiling, she continued with the pin. "Two!"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Lewa grunted soft and girlishly, ashamed to be in such a weak state as she tried to resist, but the powerful move from this stronger girl had her trapped, it seemed. A twinge of pleasure went through her body, nipples hardening unconsciously at the apparent new alpha female. It was practically a crush....

"3!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:24 pm

The bell rang, signalling the end of the match and Malina's victory. The blonde kawaii got up and let the referee briefly lift her arm, appreciating the feel of her first victory. Then she looked down at Lewa, which still lay on the ground. Her mind had cleared after the pinfall, and she no longer felt angry. Although Malina wasn't very fond of Lewa's slippery tactics, she had to admit that the girl had given her some trouble. She should at least show some sportsmanship towards her. "... Are you awake?" She asked, her gloved hand extending towards Lewa if she needed some help in getting up.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 am

Lewa groaned weakly, barely registering or caring of her loss by the bell. She felt like she was beaten before the bell anyway, and let out a soft growl in her disgrace at losing.

Then she looked at the glove, and up the arm to the face of the lovely blond victor. Her dark cheeks blushed openly when she saw the stronger woman, and her heart beat loudly in her breast at the sight. "Th... thank you... for beating me..." she said in flustered speech as she took the hand and stumbled to her feet, half in embarassment an the rest in weakness. "I... I like to fight you... Alpha," she said with a little smile that inched up as if she was trying to hide it and failing terribly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Malina helped Lewa to her feet. The way she blushed seemed curious to her, but she assumed that it must be because of overexertion from the match. Lewa's words, however, made her raise an eyebrow. Alpha? This was a strange person indeed. "Um, it was good for me to fight you as well. You're very agile." She said.

"Can you stand? Well then, I guess it's bye for now. Maybe we'll stumble on each other again." Letting Lewa's hand go, Malina turned her back, and proceeded to go backstage.

Last edited by 545 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:40 am

Lewa got to her feet a bit clumsily but she managed. She beamed proudly at the compliment by a word she barely understood, and only because it was used on her so often. It meant she was fast and jumped high, which she was very proud of.

Lewa smiled at her hand for a moment when Malina let go, then up at her as she left. "Yes! Let's stumble!" she agreed. "Lewa would love that a lot!"

When her Alpha left, she considered following her, seeing if she needed washing or something to eat or the like, but she winced and held her shoulder after a few steps. The ref went to check on her, but she shrugged her off and retreated backstage at a slower pace than her Alpha did. The move had really done a number on her, so strong was her Alpha, and she wouldn't be much use to her like this. Ah, but she could find ways later to serve her, like a good pack member would.

Malina wins by pinfall

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6