Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mat Training (for Yatori)

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mat Training (for Yatori) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mat Training (for Yatori)

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:15 am

Chigusa lay beneath her mentor, panting weakly, face red with embarrassment after getting her beautiful breasts ravished. Her lovely bosom had never been so stimulated, never been milked dry. Chigusa couldn't even begin to explain the feeling as Yatori sucked every drop out and left her exhausted breasts empty.

She let out a low moan as Yatori shifted, feeling Yatori's hard nipples scrape across her flat toned belly. She opened her eyes, seeing Yatori's face above hers, her mouth full of milk, with even a little dripping out the corner. Then, without warning, Yatori's lips fastened onto hers. "Mmmph!" Chigusa moaned in surprise. Yatori forced her lips open, then let her own milk flow into her mouth. Chigusa tried to not drink her own fluids, but that was impossible. She tasted her milk, the sweet, creamy fluid flowing over her tongue and down her throat.

"Mmm..." Chigusa moaned as she swallowed. She felt very embarrassed by Yatori's actions now, rather shocked by this new experience.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 am

Only when the last drop of milk slid down Chigusa's throat did Yatori break their kiss. Her face shimmered with pleasure as she gazed upon the flush face of her student. "Well?" she purred. "Did you like that, Chicchan? Have you ever tasted milk before? Your own milk, even? That's just the beginning. When we're done-" She grinned. "-we'll never be done. I can see it in your eyes, feel it in your breasts. You'll do just fine..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Chigusa swallowed every last drop of her own milk that Yatori gave her. Her face blushed bright red at the thought. She had been put through a new and embarrassing experience, being forced to drink her own body fluids. When Yatori broke their kiss, Chigusa gasped and sputtered, coughing a little.

"I-I've never..." Chigusa said, before falling quiet. She was too embarrassed to admit to Yatori that she had never done anything like this.

"Yatori-san... No, I guess I should call you sempai now," Chigusa said, "Shall we continue?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Yatori's smile was almost motherly now. "In a while, kohai," she replied before arising from Chigusa's body to kneel at the purple-haired girl's feet. "Let's have a rest break, first. I want you to be fully ready for our next round. I don't want you to make the same mistake I did back when I was starting. I'm too gung-ho for my own good at times."

She laughed, remembering her many sexy sessions with Summer and how her redhead senpai would jokingly complain about how bottomless Yatori's sexual appetite could be.

Yatori then picked up her bra and Chigusa's, and tossed them onto the not-so-near sofa.

"Of course," she added with a now-sneaky smile, "Since we went through all the trouble of taking off our tops, our next round will be topless." She admired Chigusa's breasts, spoke up some more: "Is there any new rule or stipulation you'd like for this round?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Chigusa realized how tired she was when Yatori mentioned it. She sat up, feeling how sore her muscles were from the constant struggling, and how especially sore her breasts were from the vigorous titfight and milking. So she took Yatori's advice, catching her breath while they both rested. She couldn't help but admire Yatori's body; a combination of well toned muscle and sensual sexuality. She had no doubt that should Yatori want to go into entertainment like she had, she would succeed. But it seemed that Yatori was content with where she was and what she got.

Chigusa fully expected that they would fight topless. She was expecting that they would eventually end up naked; as that seemed to be what Yatori liked most. She thought for a moment, but didn't come up with any real special ideas.

"Nope, no new rules," Chigusa said. She got onto her knees again, facing Yatori. "Before we start though, I do have a question," Chigusa said, "When you learned how to wrestle, did you go straight to grappling? Or did you try out other things first?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 18, 2010 7:16 am

(OOC: I'm back.)

Yatori, seeing Chigusa admiring her body, deftly shifted her stance to give her kohai the best view from her angle. When Chigusa

“Straight to grappling,” she answered Chigusa. “I was a pretty normal wrestler back when I wrestled in apartments and in the beginning of Friction.” Yatori shrugged her shoulders as she mimicked Chigusa’️s stance. “The rest is history.”

Then, smiling sultrily, she added: “Let me put in a new rule to spice things up. To win this round, before you can pin or make your opponent submit, you have to strip your opponent of her panties.” She ran her hand over her own sweaty panties. “Remove all barriers in the way of your win. Wouldn’️t that make your pin feel really complete?”

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 18, 2010 8:56 pm

"I see..." Chigusa said. She doubted that Yatori was ever a "normal" wrestler, considering rumors that she heard about her boundless appetite for sex, and considering that Yatori started wrestling in bedrooms, not the ring. But that didn't matter, truth was Chigusa came to learn more than just grappling, she needed to become a better sex fighter if she was to survive in this league.

She nodded, accepting Yatori's proposal. "I was wondering when you'd try to get these off," Chigusa said, running a hand down to her hips and giving her lacy white panties a teasing little tug, "Especially since we're both so... excited..." She looked at Yatori's panties, which had a noticeable wet spot. Her own weren't as wet, though Chigusa could feel the moistness already beginning to seep through.

"So then, let's start!" Chigusa said, shifting into a grappling stance with arms raised to shoulder height, "You're not getting my panties without a fight!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 19, 2010 10:09 am

“Exactly how I like it! That’️s the spirit!” the definitely excited Yatori cheered. Her eyes had followed Chigusa’️s brief little playing with her panties. It was all she could do not to lick her lips like usual. Then she, too, brought her hands up as well as her gaze. “Round Two! Ya-chan versus Chicchan! Let’️s go!”

She would go low this time. Faking a standing grapple with Chigusa, Yatori would instead duck her opponent’️s grasping hands and grab Chigusa by the ankles. She remembered how those white-stockinged legs had sparked a counterattack that had nearly defeated her. Take them out first by yanking Chigusa off her footing! And then a swift Boston Crab!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Chigusa moved forward, eager to start the grapple with Yatori. But her sempai had other plans. Yatori suddenly ducked low, beneath Chigusa's guard. Chigusa lunged forward to try and catch Yatori, but ended up missing her hands and falling onto her front. Yatori meanwhile had gotten ahold of her ankles, and was moseying into position for a Boston Crab. Chigusa knew that once she got put in the submission, she probably wouldn't be able to get out, so she tried to squirm and twist around, hoping the fabric of her stockings would be a bit too slippery for Yatori's currently weak grasp.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 am

Yatori lost her grip on Chigusa's stockings, all right. Slippery things, those! "Drat!" she jokingly cussed as Chigusa escaped her clutches with only the latter's stockings injured, or rather mussed up.

She stepped clear of Chigusa and then turned around. "Now you've made me mad, Chicchan," she giggled as she strode over to her playmate. If Chigusa was still on her back, Yatori would place her right foot upon Chigusa's right breast.

Lightly, of course. She was just messing around with no intent to hurt Chigusa. But Yatori would rub her stockinged foot into Chigusa's nipple before making to pinch it between two of her toes. She was all too happy to take advantage of a weakness she'd engineered in Chigusa's body, just as she knew Chigusa would do the same, albeit less... playfully? In a less silly manner than pretending to be a heel stomping on a face, she guessed. Yatori herself couldn't keep a straight face and was about to break into real laughter.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next