Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

BritBrat, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Hedgehawk, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Bethany Maroza vs Kazuma Satou - A lucky performance! - Page 5 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Bethany Maroza vs Kazuma Satou - A lucky performance!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Bethany Maroza vs Kazuma Satou - A lucky performance! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bethany Maroza vs Kazuma Satou - A lucky performance!

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:58 pm

Bethany was fully aware of how her body could turn heads, if her low cut white shirt, semi transparent skirt and stocking clad legs were anything to go by. Sometimes it helped to distract people from when she mucked up in performances, or to enhance the effects of when she looked totally awesome (Which she was!) and sometimes it helped to loosen up an opponent from time to time. In particular if they were involved in a prolonged fight and you needed to try something to turn things around. Hence it helped here when Bethany managed to spring forward and take Kazuma-Kun to the ropes with an Irish whip!

It was time to deliver a hard hit, without a wasted breath Bethany would run backwards and away from Kazuma as he was flung right to the ropes. Even with the length of the match the circus girl could muster up the agility of a spring chicken in desperate enough times, so off Ms Maroza went as she would rebound off those ropes. A glint in her eye as she moved into a swift attack.

Out came an explosive offence from the circus girl, Bethany would use the momentum and bolt into a flying, spinning and hard hitting Butterfly Kick to smack Kazuma's jaw clean off!

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Bethany Maroza vs Kazuma Satou - A lucky performance! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bethany Maroza vs Kazuma Satou - A lucky performance!

Post by Mart-Kos Tue May 04, 2021 1:04 am

Kazuma ran forward towards the ropes after Bethany's Irish Whip, and quickly rebound off of them.....straight into Bethany's butterfly kick! To say that Kazuma was thrown for a loop was understatement, he was already face down on the ring by the time he realized what had happened. In the brief seconds before it connected, Kazuma would admit that Bethany's kick was probably one of the most beautifully performed ones he had ever seen.....and the pain he felt in his jaw now made him feel like she had kicked it clean off, a sentiment that the crowd seemed to agree with from the collective groans he heard.

Kazuma would roll onto his side, his vision still somewhat a blur as he looked up at a figure standing over him who from the looks of it seemed to be enjoying the following cheers from the butterfly kick that had laid Kazuma out. Where Bethany was he had no idea but if she was the figure that was standing above him, then she had free reign to do whatever she wanted to do now.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 05, 2021 11:37 pm

Bethany was perfectly honest in that she was nowhere near anything close resembling a martial artist, the circus girl was acrobatic sure but she didn't know much in that aspect. But momentum and speed were a bitch to deal with Bethany learned, case in point Kazuma was also getting that lesson here tonight after that epic blow to the noggin there. Any man or woman would be floored out of their boots from it, Bethany hit the mat with a thud, but she smirked upon noticing her downed opponent there.

With this length of the match the circus girl could tell that she might just have a chance to wrap this up here and now! Bethany would rise up a bit and notice that with how splayed out Kazuma was, a good leap from the top rope might just do the trick here. One powerful blow followed by an even greater one from elevated heights, a natural fit for the circus girl............

Taking a deep breath Bethany would spring to her feet and shuffle off to the turnbuckles, god the circus girl felt more sore than she'd ever been right now. But Ms Maroza was gonna make sure that the curtain fell on this little performance with this next ditty, if Kazuma's head was sore from that butterfly kick will he'd have to endure some blunt force trauma around the neck area with this one. Bethany climbed up to the top ropes, taking in the view. And she saw her target, with practised efficiency Bethany would raise up her right leg. All the way up, before leaping right off the top rope to try and bring it down hard on Kazuma. This move was known as the Top Hat Guillotine!

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum