Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san)

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san) - Page 6 Empty Re: Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san)

Post by Yatori Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:35 pm

The waking Zasashi would find that while she could more or less move her arms, Yatori had her thighs and thus her legs trapped. The Mafiosi decided that it was Zasashi's legs that posed the real threat to her in a fight. Neutralize those, and tadah! One immobilized kunoichi.

Each moan she extracted from Zasashi caused Yatori to invest even more energy into her next lick. When Zasashi groaned out " Y-Yatori..? ", she replied, pausing in her licks:

Zasashi... I knocked you out, but I haven't pinned you yet... understand, my style of combat requires me to overwhelm you sexually before I well and truly pin you. So prepare yourself sexually. I will see how much of a warrior and a woman you are."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Zasashi's eyes closed tightly as she nuzzled one of Yatori's feet, not being able to counter her as her hands gently gripped the ground, not being able to silence herself as she moaned out loudly, her legs shivvering in Yatori's grasp as she tilted her head back to reply with soft moans.

" Aah.. A-A woman.. T-That can capture an Kunoichi like this.. T-Truly is quite the warrior..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Yatori shivered despite herself. Zasashi's praise struck strong a chord inside her breast and sex.

Once more, in playing a role, Yatori had become the role. In this moment, she was every bit the warrior Zasashi described.

And at the same time...

"And a kunoichi... fully trapped and helpless, yet who can turn me on like this ... is just as true a warrior as I am... and warriors like that deserve a honorable battle!"

Yatori's legs would unfasten from Zasashi's waist. She'd slide down until she and her opponent were in a 69 position. Zasashi would get a perfect view of Yatori's sex.

"Come, Zasashi!" Yatori urged, hungry, expectant. "Let us fight to the finish! Fight me in the way I know! Show me what you can do, kunoichi!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Zasashi smiled a little, emberassed by Yatori's choice of words but still proud enough to be called an actual warrior, something she hasn't heard in a great while. She blinked when Yatori released her and then noticed the position they were in, blushing terribly before she nodded at herself and spoke out clearly.

" Then allow me.. To fight you in the way you fight, to use the arts you use to be able to attack you that same way! "

She didn't wait long, nor did her shyness stayed. Yatori was someone she was actually proud of fighting and even though this was really new to her, she was going to prove she would try to best Yatori at her own game, leaning up to nuzzle her face gently against Yatori's face before slowly dragging her tongue over the girl's netherlips and letting the tip of her tongue twirl around Yatori's clit.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Yatori moaned sharply as Zasashi scraped her sex lips and then squeezed her clit. That felt incredibly good! Yatori was all keyed up by excitement and arousal and Zasashi's surprising adeptness with her tongue.

"I-impressive, Zasashi... your opening strokes are superb... you show great talent at this..."

She swallowed hard as Zasashi's tongue roamed her womanhood. "I had attacked you earlier... while you were asleep... I will let you recoup your losses... then, once we are even... we will fight... we will duel like you've never dueled before... until one of us is driven into unconsciousness... for in the end, only one warrior will stand, and the other will fall... and the one left standing is the greater warrior and woman..."

In simple terms, Yatori was asking for a hentai knockout match...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 am

Zasashi continued to lick her opponet's sex while she listened to Yatori, slowly withdrawing her tongue from the girl's sex and spoke out softly.

" Mmm.. I'm trying to mimic what you have done and a little more.. And I will accept your duel. "

Her hands slowly moved forward and placed them upon Yatori's breasts, gently massaging them as she whispered out one more time

" It might not mean much.. But your breasts are quite soft and smooth.. I'll.. Gladly have fun with you.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Yatori purred as her perspiring breasts received attention. She hadn't expected such gentle service in a duel. "It does mean much to me, Zasashi," she replied softly. "I'm glad you like my breasts... I hope you'll like the rest of me..."

She let the kunoichi have her way with her for a few moments, mindful of the sexual debt she still owed and loving the gentle service. Then it would be her turn to reach out and caress Zasashi's breasts in return.

"Your breasts are lovely, too, you know," Yatori murmured as her hands ran over Zasashi's soft tits. "You're going to do just great, Zasashi..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Zasashi smiled as she continued to get rub and press her fingers upon the girl's breasts, gently massaging them as she nuzzled Yatori's sex once more.

" T-Thank you.. Never had a compliment before.. "

Soon Zasashi started to moan out as the attention on her soft breasts became too much to keep herself silent, once again letting her tongue roam against Yatori's lips before slowly starting to slide that tongue inside of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:40 am

"A shame," Yatori murmured softly as Zasashi pleased her sex and tits. "You're beautiful and skilled..."

Then it was her turn to moan as Zasashi's tongue entered her. "My turn, Zasashi," she breathed huskily. Yatori's tongue replied in kind by sliding into Zasashi's sex. She deliberately matched Zasashi - the deeper Zasashi went, the deeper she went, and if Zasashi would exit her, so would she pull her tongue out of Zasashi.

The mafiosi knew she could afford such a handicap, being more sexually tough and experienced compared to her kunoichi opponent. Still, she wanted to know if Zasashi could actually surprise her, and indeed wanted to be surprised...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:30 am

Zasashi released a soft purr within Yatori's sex, letting her tongue gently drag up and down, swirling it about against Yatori's inner walls while she used her fingers to expertly stroke them across the skin of Yatori's breasts and occassionaly graze over her nipples with outmost care.

The kunoichi draped one leg over Yatori's head and forced her closer against her sex, trying to thrust her tongue repeatedly within Yatori's sex and let the time poke gently against her inner walls as she tried to change angles each time she thrusted in.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next