Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san)

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san) - Page 11 Empty Re: Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san)

Post by Yatori Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Yatori was very good at acting like a limp pile of flesh that had just been physically and then sexually dominated. And she liked the sultry pin Zasashi placed her in, with the way kunoichi and mafiosi ended up displaying their individual flexibility, Yatori 'forced' into a sexy split, Zasashi leaning over to plant a hickey upon her throat, their pussies kissing all the while.

Yatori moaned and trembled convincingly as if she had truly been raped into unconsciousness, only to be sexually 'tortured' some more. She let Zasashi hold her in that position for as long as the latter liked, the better to establish Zasashi's sexual confidence, Yatori thinking of future trysts where th ninja girl would truly defeat her with this move.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Zasashi pressed down with all her power, she made sure their sex's never had a inch away from eachother, her lips, teeth and tongue were caressing the soft skin of Yatori's neck, soon she pulled back to hiss into Yatori's ear. " You're so sexy and tasty.. You're not getting away.. " She then began to move back and forth with her body, forcing the split to widen aswell as her wet sex rocking back and forth upon her opponent's, making sure Yatori felt the pleasure riding from as many spots as the kunoichi could muster.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Yatori writhed beneath Zasashi's pussy, the mafiosi feeling and acting very dominated by the kunoichi. Already a very good sexual pin, it was turning into a surprisingly effective hentai submission move, with her sex torn wide open, letting her opponent's 'victorious' pussy saw into her sweet flesh! To think Zasashi came up with this on the fly!

"You're," Yatori moaned, now truly the act she played, "You're so strong..." Before long Yatori was ready to cream herself, to make Zasashi's 'victory' seem all the more real.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Zasashi could tell that Yatori was really in a bad position.. Well.. Good if you look at it sexually. Zasashi was merciless, rubbed back and forth upon Yatori, her eyes wandered down to gaze at Yatori's perfect breasts, smiling to herself.

She wanted to bring Yatori into another orgasm, deciding to use words as a weapon aswell. " Cum for me, Yatori... You're all mine and mine alone for tonight.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Yatori quivered like a bitch beneath Zasashi's lusty gaze and sharp-sawing sex. "No... no... I... I don't want to... I'm not yours... I... Nooo!" she wailed, Zasashi's words striking as deep as her tongue, coupling with one last vicious slice of the kunoichi's cunt to make the mafiosi spectacularly spill her honey one last time tonight, Yatori's hot geyser surging into the pussy that had just overpowered her. "I'm cumming, Zasashi!" she groaned, draining herself of fluid and strength in a stunning display of total sexual submission caught on hidden camera.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:49 pm

" You are mine! You always will be! " The Kunoichi was sharp in her words, not allowing the mafiosi's to talk back to her, her sex was wet from another orgasm that was coming along but she was too focussed on getting Yatori to cum first, rocking her body forth and back now, forcing the pleasure to overwhelm Yatori! " Cum for me, Yatori..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:37 pm

"Yes!" the mafiosi groaned wildly. Incredibly, she continued to cum against the kunoichi, as if tapping some secret reserve of her juices that could only be brought out by total sexual submission. "Yes! I'm yours! I'm cumming! I'm still cumming!" Yatori howled as her whole body spasmed, her trembling transferring straight into Zasashi's triumphant yet volatile sex, her last and truest sign of surrender!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm

End.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11