by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lube Warfare! (Claudia vs Asaki The Love Nurse)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lube Warfare! (Claudia vs Asaki The Love Nurse) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lube Warfare! (Claudia vs Asaki The Love Nurse)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:06 am

The Symbol of love pride herself on the level of beauty that she used to attract and seduced all of the beautiful women that found their way to her and the ones she sought out. If her beauty was defiled in any way or shape, she would be devastated. But even with her beauty on the line, she wasn’t going to back off from Asaki, not when she had her in her grasp and on the ropes!

Shoving back into the Nurse, Claudia could sense her victory was at hand with yet another avenue of combat that she would best Asaki in! But she wasn’t able to close the distance, Asaki herself was slipping back and getting harder and harder to keep grasping onto those breasts as her fingers were losing grip due to the reach and the lube as she felt the same with Asaki’s fingers as she thought it was over.

But Asaki had pulled another on her as she clamped down on her nipples!

Claudia’s eyes widened once again as the Nurse painfully pulled on them! “NYAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” She screamed out, throwing her head back as she shot her hands back to grab onto the wrists, her eyes wide as can be as she continued to scream out. There wasn’t a lot of things to Claudia where pain overrid pleasure, but this was one of the rare occasions where she found little things to be enjoying as her breasts were being stretched out with her sensitive nubs being at the center of it. The tear wells were growing in the corner of her eyes as she clenched tightly on Asaki’s wrists trying to pull them closer to her chest to reduce the pain.

But eventually she would decide to abandon her defense to focus on offense! “Then...let me....make yours bigger....too!” She screamed out as she shot her hands at Asaki’s breasts, trying to latch her fingers on the nipples to pull right back!

Back to top Go down

Lube Warfare! (Claudia vs Asaki The Love Nurse) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lube Warfare! (Claudia vs Asaki The Love Nurse)

Post by pu-level-up Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:46 am

Asaki honestly felt a bit bad about the breast mauling, as Claudia had really nice tits that Asaki respected. Which was why the nurse changed tactics from crushing her tits to pinching and pulling the nipples. That way, she could lessen overall damage, while still increasing the pain to unbearable levels. The attack worked well, Claudia was forced to grab onto Asaki's wrists from the pain, screaming in agony. Her grip wasn't stopping Asaki grom cruelly twisting her wrists to add to Claudia's agony!

"Don't like it? Does it hurt?" Asaki taunted. The pinkette punctuated her words with sharp twists to send jolts of pain through Claudia's body.

But the Italian blonde wasn't deterred, bringing her hands to Asaki's breasts and grabbing her own nipples! "Owwwww!" Asaki gasped, wincing in pain as Claudia pinched and pulled on her teats, "Oh come on! All you do is copy me!"

Asaki wasn't about to let Claudia best her though. She steeled herself, pulling and twisting hard. She squashed Claudia's nipples flat in between her fingers, pinching hard enough that she knew the Italian couldn't bear it. The nurse was hissing in pain from Claudia's counterattack, but she that only made her grip get tighter!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:07 pm

“No I don’t!” Claudia screamed back at Asaki’s assertion that she was relying her entire offense around Asaki’s as her moans intensified, even as she pulled back on Asaki’s nipples and stretched out her tits but the Nurse had a superior grip over her and was using it to her advantage as she started to twist on her erect nubs. “AAAAAAAHHHH!!!” Claudia screamed again as her head snapped back, arching out to holler out in pain as oversensitive nipples were being tormented, squished down to be as flat as can be with the additional torque of the twist that Asaki added in.

“Nooooo! No no!” She screamed out, her hands unable to ignore those savage hands of Asaki as she was forced to pull back and grab at Asaki’s wrists, pulling them closer to her chest to try and negate her pulling stretch as she continued to moan out. This was bad, she had lost her leverage in this tit mauling and knew that it was going to be impossible to fight back as Asaki would capitalize on her retreat and focus on defense.

Clutching tightly on the wrists tightly, she knew that she had to do something! Pulling Asaki close, she leaned forward to add more weight to the arms, trying to pull Asaki in closer before she sprung to life, releasing with her right hand and stretching it out before throwing all of her weight into her hand to try and slap Asaki in the face!

“GET OFF!”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:20 pm

The second Claudia released her tits, Asaki knew she had won this contest. Victory was sweet, as now Claudia was at her mercy. Though Claudia grabbed her wrists, Asaki wasn't going to let her pry her grip off so easily. She continued to twist Claudia's nipples, pulling her tits from side to side to add to the pain. When Claudia pulled her arms in close to stop Asaki from stretching her tits out, the nurse took the chance to follow the motion, pushing in and driving her knuckles deep into the center of Claudia's breasts. That would teach the blonde to mess with Asaki!

But before the pinkette nurse could really crank up the pain, Claudia's open palm struck her on the cheek hard! The slap rang through the arena, snapping Asaki's head sideways. The nurse actually heard a ringing sound in her ear from the blow. It knocked her over sideways, forcing her to release Claudia as she fell onto her hands, wincing in pain. It gave a chance for Claudia to retreat.

Asaki wouldn't stay down for long though. The nurse was soon back up, working her jaw a bit as she covered her red-slapped cheek with one hand. "Can't take the pain Claudia?" she asked. Even though she had just been hit she was feeling quite good, as this was the first round this match where she had a clear victory. It was her chance to turn the tables on this blonde who had frustrated her at every turn!

"How are your tits feeling? Bet they're nice and loose now that I've stretched them out!" Asaki crowed, "Oho, is that a bit of sag I see?" Of course, there was no noticeable sag, but Asaki felt like rubbing a bit of salt in the wound as payback.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:28 pm

Claudia’s hand cracked against Asaki’s face as the echo reverberated out and around the arena as she finally got the Nurse off of her as her own momentum caused her balance to slip out as she fell to hand, the other hand went to cover her chest and massage it after such a maul. “Ooooow....” she groaned out as Asaki rose out.

Normally Claudia would’ve found most trash talk and the like to be in good nature and shrug most of it off without a second thought. But Asaki had a much different effect on her with all that had happened in this match as her face lit up red with anger, frustration, and embarrassment for losing despite her dominating all the other rounds they had.

Teeth gritting she rose to her feet as she still covered her tits, she wasn’t going to let Asaki think that she had her on the ropes! And she was definitely feeling the salt. “Oh yeah? How’s your little pussy feeling? I’d ask about your little clitty but I know it’s not here since I crushed it with mine!” She let out, but she knew that despite tribbing Asaki into a humiliating orgasm, she did not have such pussy crushing powers to render a clit in such a state.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:06 pm

Asaki scoffed. "Your clit isn't that strong," the pinkette cutie replied. To prove her point, Asaki spread open her legs again, peeling apart her sex lips and showing her clit standing strong and proud, fully erect from continued arousal. "See? It's just fine! Can't say the same about yours though, I felt it bending like a straw when we were tribbing earlier!" Again, Asaki felt no such thing, but anything she could say to set Claudia off was fair game to her at this point.

"You're just mad that I was able to beat you," the nurse continued, "And that after all this time you still haven't been able to fuck me into submission. What did you say before, that you were going to conquer me? That won't be happening, I'll fuck that hot little body of yours until you squeal in submission!"

Though the nurse was exhausted, she still burned with arousal. Her pussy, still spread open in front of Claudia, was practically steaming with heat and dripping with juices. The nurse wanted Claudia to look at it and burn with desire as well. They had gotten quite catty in this fight, but Asaki knew that they both felt a deep attraction to each other. It was what kept them going this whole time, fighting each other to their fullest with burning passion and love!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:21 pm

It was next to impossible for Claudia to say that Asaki wasn’t smoking hot. The fiery nature and the unyielding trait although had caused much frustration in Claudia, she found it to be insanely irresistible that even after all they did to each other, Asaki still wanted more. And the Symbol of Love wanted more too, looking at the open pussy and clit calling out to her. “Ha! Bend like a straw? Then you must feel even more embarrassed if you lost even to that!” She shouted back as she smirked, spreading her legs again and revealing her pussy before spreading the lips to show off her erect clit once more.

Not once had she lost her desire to claim Asaki and her arousal never faded.

She slid forward to press her pussy against Asaki’s, letting out a low moan as the two swollen pair of lips pressing up to each other once again, hearing the threats from the Nurse. “Then do it! Fuck me. Fuck me all you want! I’m going to take all of it and fuck you right back!” She counter threatened as she reached out with her free hand to grab a hold of that pink hair, “I’ll fuck you and your amazing body all night if that’s what it takes to get you to submit to me!”

All the while the two were gearing up for another trib fight, the crowd roaring in anticipation that the two were still going at each other with such renewed vigor, no one noticed that the ref girl was talking into her ear piece...

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Seeing Claudia respond to her challenge, Asaki flashed her a grin once again. This time though, Claudia could probably tell Asaki was tired. Her smile wasn't as wide or as enthusiastic as before. Her body had been battered during this match, her sex drained from multiple orgasm, her clit beaten and bruised from rough tribbing. Claudia was in much the same shape though, as Asaki could tell. If the blonde wasn't going to back down, then neither would the pinkette. They will go until one of them finally breaks!

Asaki slid forward as well to meet Claudia's sex in a wet and messy kiss of lower lips once more. "I'll go as long as you can, and then some!" Asaki declared, "You'll have to break me before I'll give in. And I will break you first!"

FWEET!

Suddenly the referee's whistle cut through the arena. Asaki turned her head to look at the ref, who had so far not interfered at all during this match. "What do you want?" Asaki demanded. She was so heated and worked up her normally polite demeanor with AFW staff (of which she was one of) had all but disappeared. She didn't want anything getting in between her and Claudia.

The referee slid over between them. "I have been instructed by management to give you two this," she said, pulling out a bright pink double-sided dildo from behind the back. It was made from rubber, stiffer near the tips but quite wobbly and soft in the middle so as to bend easily. It was thick too, almost the thickness of Asaki's wrist (which admittedly was rather thin), and just over a foot in length.

The nurse's eyes widened. She looked from the ref, then at Claudia, as if asking her opponent whether this was OK. But she came to her senses quickly, realizing she had no time to waste. She reached out as fast as she could to grab the sex toy from the referee's grasp before Claudia could get her hands on it. Asaki had no doubt that if Claudia had it and she didn't, the blonde would ruthlessly sodomize her with it until she gave in, much like she planned to do should Claudia not grab it.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:04 pm

There was never a time that Claudia felt more turned on from just looking at her opponent then when it was locking pussies. Especially how battered and exhausted her body was, she wasn’t sure how much left Asaki had but she could see it in the Nurse’s face that she was getting close much like the state she was in as well.

Their pussies slid against each other, smearing each other with the juices that were leaking out of one another, “You’ll end when I break you and your pussy! I’m going to fuck you until you scream my name every time you touch yourself!” She declared right back as she prepared to start tribbing.

But before they could start, the sudden whistle broke Claudia’s focus as she was confused like everyone else in the arena. She turned towards the referee, wondering why she was interfering and stopping the two when both of them were still fit to continue. But she saw that she came bringing a gift a fight changing weapon for them to use as she revealed the double headed dildo.

Claudia’s eyes widened, seeing the faux shaft and all the avenues that it opened up as her eyes drifted to Asaki’s, the two of them seemingly thinking about the same thing; Was this okay? However, that question went right out the window when Claudia saw Asaki grab the dildo. She knew that at all cost she couldn’t let Asaki use it against her at will, not even the Symbol of Love could withstand that kind of loving!

“No! Give me that!” She shouted as she lunged her entire body at Asaki, crashing into her as her hands went to seize the dildo, grabbing as tight as she could with her lubed hands. “Give it to me! I’m going to fuck you with it!” She screamed out, yanking and pulling on the dildo, trying to wrestle it from Asaki’s grip!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:24 pm

The desperation with which both girls struggled over the dildo was palpable, as Asaki grabbed onto one end but Claudia literally tackled her onto her back to grab onto the other. The nurse wasn't about to let it go, gripping the rubber shaft as tightly as she could with her lubed hand to keep Claudia from taking it from her. She knew that Claudia was stronger though, so she had to act fast to ensure the blonde didn't steal it from her.

"No! It's mine!" Asaki yelled. She pulled as hard as she could, gripping the pink shaft tightly as she tried to sit back up and get to a position where she had a bit more grip. The nurse forcefully turned over onto her side, making Claudia slide off her body. Asaki could feel her grip slipping though, as the lube made it too hard for her to yank the dildo from Claudia's hands!

The nurse realized she had to act fast, otherwise Claudia was really going to take the dildo from her and ravage her until she broke. "Claudia wait!" she said, trying to get the blonde to stop, "Listen to me! I have a final challenge!"

She would let go of the dildo with one hand, holding it in front of her with palm facing out, showing her honest intentions. "Let's make this a fair contest. I'll take one end of the dildo in my pussy, you'll take the other. We'll fuck each other with it until one girl gives." she said. She looked Claudia in the eyes, drilling her green gaze into her opponent's equally green eyes. "Let's see who really has the stronger pussy!" Her challenge got picked up on the microphones and broadcast over the speakers, eliciting a wild cheer from the crowd.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next