by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience Empty Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:57 pm

Victory condition: A girl must be pinned after an orgasm. To fully end the match, said girl must be tied at hands and ankles behind her back.
Submission: A submission does not end the match but forces the submitted girl to take 2 posts of whatever from her opponent. Not allowed is a new pin or another submission in downtime.

"Psht. I got this."
The voice of Barbara Lamere was merely a whisper when she had heard the lamentations of Sayuri how she got cheated out of the victory by her former opponent and how it was totally unfair that she had not only bested her once but twice by orgasm in the course of only one match! Sadly for Sayuri, Barbara did not pay much heed to her war story as she was looking on a laptop which showed her the data of her soon to be opponent. Asaki whatever her surname was. Good looking, cocky smile.

But it had not been a whisper that Sayuri heard before. It was a whisper of concentration instead of a half assed comment because the big girl had actively stopped listening after the first sentence. The tag tea partner of this girl had taken Sayuri in public. Her Sayuri. It wasn´t as good as submitting the offender herself, but this pink haired nurse look alike would do for the moment, just so that she could Sayuri convince management to let them have a tag match with hem instead of two singles matches.

Getting up and stepping through the curtain right on the ramp, two double decker planes fnaked her on the titantron with guns firing while respirator clad soldiers walked in formation for the sound of *Doro – Prisoner of War*.

Unlike Sayuri who had worn a swimsuit in her match, the muscular woman wore her usual ring gear, a dark blue, barbed wire covered sporty bra/bottom combo with fitting boots when she entered the ring over one of the steps, stepping through the ropes while positioning herself in the middle of the ring, breathing heavily with flaring nostrils while she starred impatiently in the direction of the curtain.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience Empty Re: Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience

Post by pu-level-up Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:54 pm

"So you beat up and fucked her partner, and now she's coming after me?"

Asaki was busy grilling her tag partner Yvette about the situation she found herself walking into. The pinkette nurse looked quite cross, as she felt her tag partner had dragged herself into a situation that was all her fault, but she was the one that had to take the consequences.

"I didn't really beat her up," Yvette said, "You saw the match, I barely even hurt her! I did fuck her though, she's a bit upset about that."

Yvette heard through the grapevine what Sayuri had been saying. That she only lost the match because she was distracted by Yvette's frenchness, that Yvette took advantage of her, that she got bullied and beat up by a bigger girl. Some of it was true, but nowhere to the extent that Sayuri made it out to be. No doubt her partner Barbara didn't see things that way though.

"Well, her partner is still coming after me," Asaki said, "I don't know how I feel about this, you think she'll be mad?"

Yvette sighed. "[color:aec9=0099ff]Probably?" she replied, "I'm sorry about this Asaki! I'll find some way to make it up to you!"

The pinkette sighed, smiling back at her friend and giving her a little pat on the back. "I don't blame you for this," she said, "If Sayuri took her loss badly, that's her fault, not yours. I'll just take care of Barbara the same way!" She flashed Yvette her wide grin, showing her confidence.

"Barbara seems a lot stronger though," Yvette said, "Be careful!"

"No worries, I'll just hentai her until she gives in!" Asaki said, getting up and heading towards the entrance ramp.

The nurse's entrance music played as she walked out onto the ramp. Asaki was immediately eye-catching with her pink nurse outfit, looking very cute yet incredibly sexy at the same time. The Love Nurse blew a kiss out to the crowd, giving them a little wink and a bit of fanservice as the camera tried to peek up the bottom hem of her outfit. Asaki blocked the camera, turning and giving the cameraman a cute scowl that turned into a pout. She then headed down the ramp, all the while giving the crowd lots of attention and love.

Spoiler:

Asaki climbed into the ring through the middle ropes. Her eyes went immediately to Barbara, who was looking at her with quite a scary look of her face.

"You must be Barbara!" Asaki said, "Well... You certainly don't look happy to see me!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience Empty Re: Asaki vs Barbara: An entangling experience

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Releasing the last visible angry huff from her nostrils, Barbara eyed her soon to be opponent and her pandering to the crowd. The lap top recording did not fully give her credit so she risked a long look to reassure herself what he would do with the pink haired girl in this match even with the prospect of producing a jealous Sayuri right in the back. But what was good for good for the gander was probably also good for the goose, and Barbara had been very, very, VERY patient with Sayuri over the years.

"Yes."
The big Blonde nodded, her fists clenching and opening in preparation as if she was a machine that made a self-diagnosis somehow while she left open if she had answered if she was Barbara or if she was unhappy to see Asaki. In fact, she wasn´t unhappy to see the nurse. Dominating Mio had suited her well, and this well endowed girl looked like a tasty continuation of her domination streak which actually mellowed her a bit.
"You´re easy for the eye."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Asaki had a hard time telling if Barbara was upset at her or just really fired up from the match. She had a scary look on her face, with her nostrils all flared out and her fists clenched, but the look in her eyes didn't say anger so much as desire. Perhaps Asaki's appearance mellowed her anger out somewhat? The nurse did have that effect on people, as most who saw her would rather fuck her than fight her.

Barbara's comment seemed to answer that question. "Thank you!" Asaki replied, taking the compliment in stride, "I'm glad you think so. Let's have a fun match tonight!"

Asaki approached Barbara, offering her hand to the bigger blonde for a quick shake. She was on guard the whole time though, not knowing whether Barbara would take the chance to launch a sneak attack. Truth was Asaki had that idea on her mind as well, thinking she had better take advantage of her opponent's openings as much as she could to win this match. But she wouldn't start things off with a sucker punch, that seemed far too unsporting.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:54 pm

Nothing was actually further from the truth as he assumption that Barbara would use a foul trick like Sayuri probably would have. She did have full confidence in her ability to crush anyone, uncaring for any amount of pain or sexual drive she would inflict or project on another girl in the process.

What she did not want was a quick handshake, but a rather firm one that did not immediately go by where she could look her opponent right in the eyes after looking down a little bit.
"I am not blind because I have a girlfriend, you´re attractive. But I also think that it ridiculous to say now how you will moan under me or how this will be the best night of your life. It certainly won´t be the best night of your life, except if you´re a sucker for pain. I also am not a hooker turned wrestler who will sugarcoat you because I am interested in breaking your will or because I hate your bubbly personality because I am a total psycho."
She took a little breath, not being used to speak so much.

"In fact, I had much fun fucking Sayuri in the night your partner defeated her, she is at her best when she is angry. So if anything, I would have to thank your partner for something, but that is not the point. The point is that my girl and I are a team and you and your partner will have to pay as a team for her bruised ego."
She added before ending and releasing her opponent from the firm handshake, snorting out one last time to clear her mind and waiting for the bell to ring

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:43 pm

When Asaki tried to pull her hand back, Barbara still gripped onto her tightly. That put her on guard, however it seemed that the big blonde just had a lot more to say to Asaki than the nurse had to say to her. And her words sounded rather scary too, stuff about how Asaki wasn't going to enjoy this and how Barbara was going to make her hurt. Revenge for Sayuri seemed to be on Barbara's mind, as Asaki anticipated and dreaded.

Asaki put on a strong face though. When Barbara finished, she let out a small sigh. "And here I was thinking we could be friends," she said, "Well, if it's revenge for Sayuri you want, I'm sorry but you're not going to get it from me. Even if you best me tonight I doubt you'll be satisfied. Not that you will, of course!"

Asaki stuck out her tongue at Barbara, as if daring her to try. Though the blonde was bugger and had a scary attitude, Asaki wasn't afraid. She had been working hard training herself for a while now, and she felt confident that she could put up a good fight.

Raising her hands, Asaki challenged Barbara to grapple with her. "Put up or shut up!" Asaki said, taunting her opponent to come in and get things started.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:00 pm

Barbara herself was not entirely sure what her presence actually meant here. She personally had only benefited from the interaction of Sayuri with Yvette in any regard up until now. But on the other hand, Sayuri was upset and Barbara could not let that go unanswered as nobody had the right to upset her girl. That her girl was probably in the wrong here and had lost because she played right into the strong suit of Yvette was also lingering in her mind and mellowed her down so much that she had not thrashed Asaki straight on the ramp to the ring and would keep this affair as civil as possible.

"Think what you want. I am personally totally indifferent to you or your partner."
She answered with a rather blank impression as she got into her combat mode, rubbing her right fist with her left hand before she would walk straight into the lock up with Asaki to see what she could offer her in the ring.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:05 pm

Barbara's comment made Asaki smirk. "Glad to hear there's no hard feelings!" she said. She didn't believe it, only a fool would. But at least it didn't look like Barbara was going to do anything too drastic just to get revenge.

The nurse expected quite a lot of pressure right when they locked up. Barbara was biggerthan she was, most likely stronger too. Asaki had to think had and plan out how she would deal with the bigger blonde. Her best bet was to seem weak, as that would make Barbara overconfident and create openings for her to strike. Her cute oink outfit was part of the plan, hopefully disarming Barbara into thinking she was just a cream puff to be squashed.

Asaki wasn't going to be squashed easily though. As they locked up, Asaki grunted as she pushed against the blonde, providing just enough resistance to make it seem like she was giving her all, but letting Barbara slowly drive her back. The nurse wanted them to move closer to the ropes for her planned reversal. Once Barbara had driven her back close enough, Asaki would suddenly release the grapple, aiming to duck to the side while Barbara's forward momentum carried her into the ropes! If successful, Asaki would then throw a kick right at Barbara's backside, hoping to drive her into the ropes where she would either bounce back painfully, or get tangled up!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:06 pm

Barbara had known that she had Asaki in the defense in a lock up. There were not too many girls that could even fight her to a standstill in situations like that or actually push her back and overwhelm her. So she was not that surprised when she made good ground, but then her opponent proved to be resourceful and used her own momentum against her to let her move forward against the ropes after a kick into her back.

But the blonde had also learned something from her partner in that regard, ropes were your friend so she would grab the top rope from underneath with both arms to keep her from bouncing back in the ring before letting go to turn around, snorting and with murderous intention on her face while waltzing forward to meet her opponent in the ring again with the intention to grab her with both hands by her scrawny neck, seemingly unfazed by the kick itself although she had course felt it.
"Tch. Not bad."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:58 pm

Asaki hoped her kick would send Barbara tumbling outside the ring, but the big blonde had quite a good sense of the battlefield, her arms reaching up and grabbing the top ropes to keep herself from tumbling out. Asaki let out a small sigh. This was a manuvouer she and Yvette had been practicing, though the French girl liked to roll onto her back and use a monkey flip for maximum effectiveness. Asaki had to admit Yvette was right in this case, as that might have sent Barbara flying.

Now instead of the blonde taking a huge fall, she was coming back at Asaki looking angrier than before. "Yabai!" the pinkette nurse gasped as Barbara stomped up to her and tried to grab her neck. She had to duck quickly to get out of the way, getting lucky that her opponent decided to go high, giving her enough space to duck underneath.

After ducking underneath the grab, Asaki made for the ropes. She built up momentum then bounced off, charging back at Barbara at full speed. "Yah!" the nurse yelled, jumping up and trying to shoulder tackle Barbara. If the blonde could shrug off a kick, then perhaps a harder hitting move would bring her down!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next