Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 3 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for... anything really.

Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:43 pm by Chaos

Hey. I'm just here to look for one more thread, just trying to be active.

Could be anything as I don't have anything in mind.

if interested, don't be afraid to PM through the forum or Discord (ChaosDeku#0180) or even here, so that we may discuss.

Thank you and hope to see you soon.

Comments: 2

Debut Match

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:34 am by Rymiscuius

Hello.
I might have time for a thread or two.

Got one character so far, she’s pretty snazzy.
PM if interested but discord will likely be easier

Rymiscuius#7782

Comments: 0

Match Wanted

Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:51 pm by KillerV

Looking for female opponents against my Killer King or Nathan Ballwin.

Prefer my males win the match.

Can discuss via DM or Discord KillerV#5130 for more details.

Thank you.

Comments: 0

Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match]

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match] - Page 6 Empty Re: Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match]

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:14 pm

...Basking in his victory, Jasper would take in a deep breath as rose slowly to his feet whilst the referee checked on the downed Kamiya near him, The Welsh boy staring at the crowd before him and giving them a cute smile that just beamed with a genuine pride towards his achievement within the ring, all topped off with an adorably sweet and polite little curtain-calling bow towards the crowd.

Rising back up from the polite little bow, Jasper would go "EEP!" As suddenly the now awoken Ryo stood up behind him and suddenly yanked the small Bluenette by the shoulder, turning the smaller boy towards him with both the small rookie and the defeated Teenage veteran wrestler once again face to face... "O-Oh! Oh my..." Jasper said quietly with a sheepish tone to his voice as he expected the older boy to start wailing on him at any second!... Any second now...

Instead of taking a beating in a petty little post-match brawl, the small Bluenette would be surprised as the Speedo-Prince of Tension suddenly wrapped his arms around him and gave him a surprisingly affectionate little congratulatory hug, Ryo even outright congratulating little Jasper on defeating him!... "T-Thank you R-Ryo, H-heh... Y-You did a good job yourself!" The smaller boy replied, his cheeks once again red as the hug made him blush adorably.

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match] - Page 6 Empty Re: Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match]

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:29 am

Ryo chuckled, rubbing the blue haired welsh rookies head a bit before backing away, rubbing the sore back of his head, pointing at Jasper playfully.

"But don't get too cocky alright? You caught me this time, I never expected you'd be able to pull out a powerbomb out of nowhere like that. But next time, I will be fully ready for everything you got, you here me?"

With one last wink, he dropped down and rolled out of the ring, leaving Jasper alone to celebrate his victory...and to get an ice pack for his throbbing skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:38 am

With his blush still remaining and excitement building up inside him as he watched Ryo walk to the ropes and then slink his way between them before walking away from the Ring, giving the small wrestler a fairly good piece of advice that Jasper answered with a polite nodnod before turning towards the audience still staring at him, with the innocent blush still remaining on his face after the hug and an adorably content smile upon his face, The Welsh rookie would take a second polite curtain-calling bow for the Tension crowd, and then sauntered his way out of the ring, climbing between the ropes and walking towards the exit, his mind now occupied with the issues of home life.

"...I need to buy Jesse more catfood..." He thought to himself as he walked out.

Winner: Via Improvised/Impromptu Powerbomb - Jasper Arthur Rhys.

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum