Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Nelv

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match] - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match]

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Whilst Ryo (naturally) hated his current situation... Jasper was basking in it, somewhat rather enjoying in the pain and even more-so frustration he was inflicting upon the famous Hentai Jester, the Welsh bluenette ratcheting at his arm just enough to cause discomfort, but not enough to actually hurt his opponent of course.

"Gonna give up Pretty boy~? Ya gonna quit Big boooy~?" The small Welsh boy teased with a cheeky grin on his face, letting out what sounded exactly like a cat's purrr as he maintained the ironclad submission hold over the older Kamiya boy, eventually stooping his head down and whispering gently into his ear... "Betcha' ya didn't think I'd be good enough to do this huh, Pretty-boy~?" Before promptly resuming the stretching of Ryo's arm.

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match] - Page 5 Empty Re: Jasper Rhys Vs. Ryo Kamiya!: Rank Does Not Matter. [Debut Match]

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:59 pm

"Err...stupid...little...british...punk!"

Ryo replied back at the adorable, but at the moment super annoying little Welsh fighter, intentionally getting his nationality wrong just to spite him, the speedo clad fighter struggling as best he could, but unable to pry any part of Jasper's body off of him, left with no option, as he was still standing, but to try and slowly take a step forward, then another, then another agonizing step, trying to reach the ropes to break the hold!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:41 am

"Temper Temper~" Jasper teased with an adorably smug Cheshire-cat grin as he continued to squeeze down upon his more established opponent though, by now it would be growing apparent that the Welsh lad's grip upon Ryo was loosening, what with Jasper's general inexperience and the fact that the young Bluenette had failed to stop Ryo from grabbing-a-hold of the ropes, allowing Ryo to break free from Jasper's hold over him!

"-Ack!" Jasper yelped aloud as Ryo successfully broke free from the somewhat poorly executed submission, the smaller wrestler seemingly falling off of the Last Wrestle Angel's back and landing on his butt, down on the mat to which he hastily scrambled back up, raising his hands up in a defensive manner as rose, expecting the frustrated Ryo to go on the offensive.

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:59 am

Frustrated was the right word for it, as the Speedo Prince of Tension had forgotten one of the biggest wrestling laws, that you should never judge a book by its cover. He had under-estimated the shrimp Welsh boy, and was taking some hard blows for it.

Now free thanks to the rope break, the resilient pervert still on his feet when Jasper had to quickly move back up to his own, giving Ryo a brief opening. Happy to claim it, he charged, trying to pay the little non-brit with a hard kick to his bare chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:29 pm

Panting slightly as he stood, Jasper maintained a close eye on the Speedo Prince as he rose to his feet, his mind racing through ideas, plans and strategies he could use against Ryo and unfortunately for the Welsh underdog this left the lad somewhat rather distracted internally as he thought of what to do next, and it wouldn't be long before Ryo made him suffer for his mistake.

"-OOUGH" Jasper spluttered in pain as he took the kick, spittle flying from his mouth as the force of Ryo's kick sent the smaller bluenette backwards and against the ropes and leaving him wheezing, however the powerful kick, whilst it did a number on the rookie, it had the side effect of forcing Jasper's head back into the game as the boy gripped the top rope, gritting his teeth and scowling at his opponent... After a couple seconds of wheezing followed by a few longer seconds of loud panting, Jasper would suddenly lunge himself off of the ropes and rushed Ryo, going on a desperate offensive and forcing his famous Kamiya opponent into a surprise lock-up with a surprising level of ferocity as he charged and as the two found themselves locked up again, Jasper would even manage some retaliation over Ryo's chest kick by smashing his knee against Ryo's stomach once more!

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum