Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Apartment Match: Shizuku Yatori vs Mina Mistletoe

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Apartment Match: Shizuku Yatori vs Mina Mistletoe - Page 6 Empty Re: Apartment Match: Shizuku Yatori vs Mina Mistletoe

Post by Yatori Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:04 am

"Yosh." Yatori stood up as well. Unlike Mina, she didn't bothering putting on her bra again. She did think to ask "Do you mind I go this way?", referring to her topless state, as she picked up a pair of small towels. "I'm only going to lose it again, I think... oh, here."

She tossed one towel to Mina and used the other to dry herself. "If you're thirsty, there's drinks in the fridge. Unless," Yatori teased, cupping the undersides of her perked-up breasts, "You want a taste of me. Which you'll have to work for."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Apartment Match: Shizuku Yatori vs Mina Mistletoe - Page 6 Empty Re: Apartment Match: Shizuku Yatori vs Mina Mistletoe

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:05 pm

Mina grinned back. "Oh don't worry," she said as she dried herself off. "I intend to." And with that, she got into a wrestler's crouch, eying Yatori intently.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:09 am

"Drink me dry," Yatori encouraged. She mimics Mina's stance and then moves in to grapple, aiming to pull Mina's face tight into her cleavage for a face smother.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:29 pm

Mina smiled, seeing what Yatori was up to. Instead of grappling, however, she rushed forward, lightly tackling Yatori around the waist in order to bring her to the floor.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:51 am

Yatori let out an off as Mina tackled her. She managed to stay on her feet, leaning over Mina to latch her arms around her friend's waist, trying to keep them in place. The move pressed her breasts into Mina's bare mid-back nipples first.

"Nice..."

Flush with the contact, Yatori will try to pull on Mina to lift her off her feet before dropping her front first on the futon, Yatori following her down.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:53 am

Mina grunted as she felt Yatori hold against her tackle and start to wrap her arms around her waist. She blushed slightly as she felt Yatori's erect nipples on her back, but her eyes widened as she felt the Mafiosi pulling up on her, lifting her up off the futon.

Reacting quickly, she lowered her legs, catching herself in a kneeling position as Yatori brought her crashing back down to the floor. She gritted her teeth as she was caught kneeling with Yatori leaning on top of her, her arms squeezing around her waist. Panting between clenched teeth, Mina righted herself by tightening her own grip around Yatori's waist. The two girls stayed locked in that position, their skin glowing as their sweat intermingled.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:38 am

On her knees as well now,Yatori huffed. That simple move took some out of herself, but Mina's counter meant that all that effort was wasted. "Maa..."

Clinging tight to Mina, she then made to slip her fingers into Mina's bra so she could massage Mina's breasts. Soon as Mina reacted to her distracting tease, Yatori will sharply hop her body forward on Mina while pushing down, her perk nipples poking Mina's back, so she could trap Mina's head in between her thighs for a clumsy scissors.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:28 pm

"Aaaaah..." Mina gasped as she felt Yatori fondling her breasts. She went red, and was so distracted that she was nearly caught in Yatori's head scissors. Avoiding her opponent's shapely legs, Mina continued to squeeze Yatori by the waist, and shifted her weight, hoping to circle around behind Yatori, or to push her opponent into a sitting position.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:54 pm

"Awww," Yatori muttered as Mina avoided her trap. She grunted again as Mina squeezed her waist, but smiled. "Serious, huh?"

Pushed onto her butt at last by the tenacious Mina, Yatori will lift her legs up to envelop Mina's waist again. She also released Mina's breasts only to swiftly sic her hands at the back catches holding Mina's brassiere close, aiming to make this round topless.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:02 pm

Mina gasped as she felt Yatori's legs clamp around her waist. She could do nothing to stop the other girl from undoing her bra straps, and her brassiere floated to the ground, revealing her own breasts in all of their glory.

That was the least of Yatori's concerns at the moment, though. Huffing for breath, Mina released her tight grip around Yatori's waist and began to massage her breasts, hoping that the stimulus would be enough to weaken her hold. At the same time, Mina began to slowly but surely stagger back to a standing position, in the hope of reversing Yatori's scissors into a boston crab.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next