Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles - Page 4 Empty Re: Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles

Post by BritBrat Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:58 am

Saskia watched on in amusement, but still somewhat impressed with how Seo worked. She wasn't like the lightweights that she would train with but Seo did have the body for it. Can do with a bit more work but the foundation is there.

Still, she has a long way to go in order to be effective and not cause yourself to be distracted by immense pleasure. She laid there, the outward appearance suggesting that Akari's efforts were not very effective to the Swiss-German. "Oh? You just came? Really? You're a sweet little button Akari; you can go places. But I'm surprised you think you'll make me soft and mewling~"

Saskia stroked Seo's face. As much as the little girl tried, she was a housecat playing in a tiger's den and she had all the cuteness of such creatures when they thought they were bigger than they truly were. Saskia would push off the smaller wrestler in a attempt to have her on her front. She would attempt to land on top of her, her core against her back, and press her weight onto it.

"Now. I'm not some brute Akari; I like you. But you've challenged me in such a way that suggests you want more than a lesson. Am I wrong?" She continued, nudging Akari's tush suggestively and testing its thickness with her lightly covered crotch. Her belly was not flexed but through her light layer of curves unawakened muscles could be felt nudging against her spine. Her impressive breasts, smushed behind her shoulders, their sheer mass resisting any attempts to push back.

"Because do know, a little treat like you isn't one I won't refuse to share~"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles - Page 4 Empty Re: Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:54 am

"Uuu..." Seo blushed as Saskia teased her, seemingly still trying to regain her senses after the climax.

She barely resisted then her opponent pushed her, her body easily flopped to the mat and rolled onto her front while she's still panting. Then she felt Saskia laid herself on top of her and nudging her rear, causing her to let out a cute yelp, her smaller form twitched under the tall beauty.

"Mmmh..." the raven haired girl moaned as the breasts of Saskia mushroomed against her back, sending small shivers into her spine. "I guess... I can use... a thorough coaching... Saskia-sama..." she replied.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:15 am

"Stay still." Saskia whispered into her ear before her crotch smacked into Akari's rump, jiggling its mass and spreading it about. Her body weight pressed out and spread over Seo's spine, trapping her to the bed as her lips brushed against Seo's earlobe. "Oh nothing so haughty; just letting you know, if you wish to fight me on equal footing, I will treat you as an equally succulent plaything~"

Before Seo could get a word out, Eugen dragged her body down Akari's, rack and belly grinding down over spine then rump as she got to her knees, hands raised, her lips moistened by a curious tongue. She wanted right here and right now... but she figured Seo deserved at the very least, the illusion of a fighting chance.

"Don't moan too loudly this time~" She'd say as she prepared for Akari to make her move.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:35 am

"Nn...!" Seo yelped as she felt the crotch of Saskia bumped her rear.

She felt her cheeks warming up from the woman's whispering words, although before he could say anything, the raven haired girl felt her opponent's bountiful figure scrubbed hers, drawing a moan from her lips while also making her shivered slightly again.

"P-plaything..." she muttered the word with an unseen blush to Saskia. "Uuhh..."

Seo wasn't too sure about what she should do, but she'd slowly get up onto her hands and knees if she was allowed to do so. From there, the smaller girl would then turn around to face Saskia with a mixture of nervousness and excitement showing all over her face.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:54 am

"Yes, plaything. Or should I say sextoy?"

Akari was an open book and unfortunately for her, the Swiss-German was an avid reader. Seeing Seo hesitate to act, Saskia did that for her. Grabbing her shoulders, the poor girl was pulled in closer and her lips and chest docked with the European's, overwhelming her in a passionate, warm kiss. Her arms wrapped around her sides, brushing her impressive biceps against her ribs as her forearms pulled her belly close, slowly mashing it back and forth against her inhales and exhales.

"Good girl, so soft~" She spoke as she quietly dislodged, leaning forth and slowly pressing her down into a full body press. She hesitated for a moment; perhaps Seo might have some fight in her. That flame would be fun to snuff though.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 am

"Uuu..." Seo pouted a little at what Saskia said. "P-plaything sounds better... I-I'm not either, though!" she protested.

However, her hesitation afterwards resulted in her opponent pulling her for an embrace and a kiss. Feeling their lips, chests and bellies pressed against each other while having the arms of Saskia brushed her sides almost made Seo turn putty again for a moment. She moaned into Saskia's lips, letting herself being mashed against the woman until she was pushed down on her back. As Saskia laid herself on top of her, however, the raven haired girl remembered that she had to prove herself that she's not the plaything of the tall beauty, even if the idea itself was pretty tempting.

"Nnnghh..."

She'd attempt to turn wrap her legs around Saskia's side and squeeze them, hoping it'd give her the momentum to turn their position around so she could straddle the woman. Seo realized that she stood no chance playing Saskia's game of body to body action, so perhaps she could do better just going back to wrestling? Of course, with the orgasm she just had not too long ago, her strength might not have returned fully.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:46 am

"Mm? You really want this do you? Little Akari is a good girl I'm told; servicing her master so much." Saskia seemed to fall into her hold, her powerful muscles which brushed the side of Seo's thighs doing little to stop the smaller woman from pulling her down. "So bold, so hungry. Did I hug and kiss you too much~?"

She'd lay back, arching her stomach upwards like an offering to Seo, her large breasts drooping back near her lips from their own weight, undulating under Seo, lightly brushing up her crotch, daring her to savour her carefully toned abs.

"Come on Seo, I'm wide open for you. Don't tell me you're getting distracted~"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:59 pm

"Eeeh... y-you..." Seo seemingly couldn't find the word to reply Saskia's taunting, her cheeks only getting flushed more if anything.

She was getting distracted. Not just from her opponent's words, but also the feeling of her body sticking to hers... and the desire to have more of it as well. The raven haired girl was no longer sure what would work and what wouldn't, and she decided to just try the first thing that came to her mind.

Seo pulled Saskia closer to her, mashing their bodies together while they're on their sides, pressing her forehead against the woman's. Their lips were oh so close to each other but she didn't go for a kiss yet... Instead her legs would try to squeeze Saskia's waist some more before while looking at the woman rather defiantly.

"Maybe just a little... it'd be hard not to, honestly..." she'd say before going for a passionate kiss.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:43 pm

"Mmmm, that's a good girl. But are you wrestling me, or just hugging me for comfort~?" She teased, finding little reason for urgency. "Trying to impress me? Dearest Akari, I'm not some puppy whose hair stand on end from a mere hug."

To emphasize, Saskia's thighs seemed to push back but if Seo looked closer, it was the way her muscles tensed and hardened, resisting the clamp of Seo as she lay smug and still, daring her to try and match her strength. Saskia, while powerful, was not a brute force wrestler; she had elegance, technique, and sensuality. Yet only partially flexed, the Swiss-German seemed to be every bit a heavyweight, calmly displaying her strength.

"But seeing as you're reluctant, why don't I help?"

The European grabbed at Akari's arms and pulled her to the side, rolling until she was on top of her. Caring little for the scissor, she lay herself onto Seo, tits, abs and all, flopping onto the smaller woman and letting out a loud yawn. Blinking a few times, the Swiss-German stretched out her body, letting her hefty bust begin to press onto Seo's as her belly comfortably nuzzled into place, swiping left and right over Seo's stomach.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:10 am

Seo felt Saskia resisting her sicssor even with the woman looking all casual about it. That made her squeezed a bit more, but before she could do too much, her opponent decided to roll them over and laid herself on top of her smaller frame!

The raven haired girl couldn't help but to moan as Saskia's front mashed onto hers, even more when her chest and abs began to nuzzle hers. Her hold loosened as a result, even if she tried to keep it up at first. At some point, her body just wanted to feel Saskia's so much it'd start to relax under her opponent's!

"Oooh... nnnhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next