by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles Empty Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles

Post by BritBrat Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:51 am

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten
Vs.
Seo
Match Type: Best of Five Hentai Submission Match
Victory Conditions: Victory is obtained by making your opponent submit and winning more falls than your opponent. A submission may only be achieved after a forced orgasm has been scored.

A nice change of pace is always needed. Even more so when it turns out to be something pleasant .

So Saskia found herself in yet another match and the European artisan wondered what the higher-ups would concoct this time. So far she had gotten herself into many different matches with various opponents. Which was good, she wanted to experience the different delicacies, different styles just somebody to press her body on. Though there does remain one place Saskia hasn't been in yet. And the European smiled after hearing this rather novel match.

More clothing...?:

At least, that was the impression she had gotten when she arrived at the venue for tonight. Gone are the soft mats and ring setting to one that is more...homely. Arriving at the apartment in Taito a few minutes early dressed in a kimono with an obi tied around her waist. Whilst it looks traditional, the fact the kimono barely struggling to contain her voluminous breasts made it less so, almost spilling out from the side. Saskia wanted to get a good impression of the place so she came a few minutes earlier to get suited to the place. Taking the elevator to the sixth floor, following the halls until she found the number she and her opponent were assigned to already finding it unlocked. 

The first thing that struck her when she entered was the size. Japanese apartments seem to be quite different from European ones. While this is far from the smallest apartment, it was quite efficient in what it gives you. She could see the entire room just from the front door itself. A room literally made for two. Perhaps that is what management was going for.

And Saskia was liking it. 

Making her way towards the shōji that she had seen many times, reminding herself when she was in boarding school in Japan, she would find a bedroom completely barren, save for one line window and a futon laid at the centre. The Swiss-German would wait at the door, remaining patient for her opponent to arrive. At the meantime, her fingers ran all over the soft blanket, letting out a giggle as she couldn't help at the bluntness of it all.

Last edited by BritBrat on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles Empty Re: Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:33 am

Not too long after Saskia's arrival, the apartment's door was opened and Seo let herself in casually. She's wearing a black, shoulderless thin sweater with a similar colored short pants and a black choker on her neck for the occasion. The raven haired girl took off her shoes then began to inspect the place where her debut match was supposed to take place. It was a rather unusual occasion for her to fight outside the ring, but it's not like she's picky about this kind of stuffs. She had to admit it felt more like a private invitation rather than an official match, but at least she'd have some fun, right?

Noticing that the door to the bedroom had been slided open, Seo grinned. She couldn't wait to meet her opponent for the night and wasted no time to get inside. Finding a foreign looking woman dressed in a traditional Japanese outfit made her eyes blinked once. It felt like their clothes should have been swapped around considering she's the Japanese. Not that it bothered her too much.

"Heyoo~" Seo greeted with a friendly smile. "Are you my date for the night? I'm Akari Seo, but you can just call me Seo... for now~" she introduced herself before kneeling in front of the woman. "Oh wow, you're so pretty... I'm like, totally smitten already! Hee~" she said with a somewhat lovestruck expression, her cheeks slightly blushing.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles Empty Re: Saskia Schleswig-Holsten Vs Seo - Late Night Snuggles

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:05 pm

Ah, right on time.

The corner of Saskia's mouth crooked into a slight smile as she heard the apartment door open behind her. Unless if it's the referee (although why would there be?) the Swiss-German would assume it to be her opponent. At least from seeing the silhouette on the shoji door, she kept her gaze forward, partly curious as to how her opponent was going to approach. And it was quite friendly in fact. Soon as the woman - a cute one in fact - stepped in front of her. Cute as a button and she seemed to be Japanese, at least from the looks and sounds of it.

Though the irony was quite thick considering Saskia came in with Japanese style clothing and this cute little thing didn't. A reminder that not everyone would be overdressed coming in. Least if you're not Akino.

Saskia would reciprocate with a smile of her own and a nod. Rather casual in terms of greetings, but that didn't mind much for the European because Akari - or Seo as she wants her to call her - was just a little ball of fun. "You could say I am." She replied to the first question. "Well then, Seo, I'm Saskia. A pleasure to meet you~" The Swiss-German would bend her lower body forward and lean in, her index finger placed underneath Seo's chin, keeping their eyes locked with each other. "I like both of your names. And aren't you just the cutest thing?" Her finger trailing up to give a boop on the nose before leaning back.

"Somebody looks excited for tonight. And so am I...though it seems I came in overdressed though...mind if I get..." Saskia would ask before reaching the sash to grip both ends with either hand. "...comfortable~?" Tugging at the ends for her sash to either side, the kimono unravelled, giving a little, teasing peek to the supple skin beneath. Though that wouldn't be the end of that, Sakia reached up and peeled away the last bits of the robe from her shoulders, letting it slip and fall to the futon below with little care, revealing one of her favourite numbers that are for Seo and her eyes along. Not even the audience in Friction have seen it.

Not a black bikini this time...:

She stood for a little moment, just to gauge Seo's reaction before picking up the kimono and handing it to the smaller partner. "Would you do me a favour? Leave it folded in the corner? I would hate for it to get in the way...especially for what I have planned just for you." Assuming that Seo did as she asked, the European would kneel on the bed, doing some quick, light stretches to keep herself limber. "First time? As in a match like this?"

Last edited by BritBrat on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:32 am

"Cutest thing...?" Seo's blushes became more apparent as she heard Saskia's words while the woman trailed a finger from her chin to her nose. "Why, thank you, Saskia-chan~" she grinned. "And I am excited. Very excited in fact... Who wouldn't after meeting such a beauty like yourself! the raven haired girl's expression was gleaming the more she's looking at her opponent for the night.

Seeing Saskia then began to undress herself, letting her kimino fell to the futon to reveal the piece underneath it made Seo fixated on her spot for a short while. She took her time feasting her eyes on the wonderful thing that was Saskia's lovely figure, almost like a child who's just struck in awe from looking a beautiful scenery. As the woman stood up, she gazed upwards with a somewhat captivated expression on her face, until the woman's request snapped her back out of her little trance.

"O-oh! Of course!" with a little nod she folded the clothes rather carefully then put it on the nearest corner before she returned in front of Saskia. "Well, looks like I'm the overdressed one, now, hee~" she grinned.

The raven haired girl quickly fixed things up by taking off her sweater and shorts to reveal her cross lace black and white bikini top and its bottom which had strip patterns. Underneath her piece was a slim yet toned body, particularly her midsection and legs. She tossed her outfit to the other corner behind her then knelt in front of the woman again to do a little stretching of her own.

Seo:

"Well, it's my first match here," she answered. "And I guess it's a first in a place like this," the raven haired girl glanced around. "Soo... Go easy on mee~?" she asked jokingly with a childish smile. "Well, actually, go all out! The most important thing is to have fun, right, Saskia-chan~?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:29 pm

She couldn’t help but tease a bit with Seo. None of it came in any malicious manner, but rather all in good fun. Plus, Akari seems to be taking it very well. Very excited, enthusiastic even. She could feel that. It’s hard to see if she had any nerves at all. So not nervous. Neither did the twin-tailed European sense any overconfidence. So it all appears very genuine. Wasn’t dealing with a total newcomer as well. Not that she minded about if her opponents have experience or not, so long as they prove to be interesting. And Saskia can have fun with the grizzliest of combatants. In that case, Seo would be so much fun, should things go well tonight. Though she hardly thinks that there’s anything that could go wrong here.

She let out a playful giggle as she dropped her arms to her side, canting her head and gave a nice smile as Seo stripped down into the outfit for tonight. And Akari revealed something pretty interesting to look at. Just by looking up and down her body, Saskia looked forward to it more than before. Such a lovely body. Toned. Fit. Ripe for her to press her own body on. Just as she liked.

“Indeed, you are most right. Having fun is so important. So let’s have fun together, dear Seo~.” Stepping over the futon, she faced Seo from the opposite side of the bed. “Let us start then. Pretty girls can go first." The Swiss-German would say as she crouched down to a suitable grappling stance, arms raised and giving a saucy wink at her cute opponent.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:08 am

Seo raised herself and assumed a grappling stance as well as Saskia did so. Seeing the wink from the woman across her made her grinned in response. Her opponent looked like she'd be a lot of fun, which made her pretty eager to start.

"Mmh, in that case, don't mind if I do~ Although you're very pretty yourself, Saskia-chan~" the raven haired girl said before she's closing in on Saskia in a rather casual manner.

Seo intended to start things off fairly simple. She reached for the woman's hands, attempting to lock them with her own before she'd start pushing her backwards. Saskia was taller than her, but she didn't look overly muscular, so Seo thought that the odds weren't really against her when it came to strength contest. At the very least she'd be able to get closer to Saskia in one way or another so it's all good in her book.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:08 pm

Saskia was warm to giving Seo the honours to start things off, something she didn’t mind doing so that she could see as to what her approach might be. Considering she is a small thing, her mind wondered on which way Akari would go for. Try to get behind her? Use her speed? The possibilities were endless.

Though Akari would go for a more bold approach, simple in fact as the raven-haired girl came in, reaching for Saskia’s hands for a lockup before she would push as much as she wants. An eyebrow would be raised as Saskia remained unfazed by Seo’s approach, rather welcoming it, all for their bodies to get as close as they wanted. Not to say Akari didn’t have any strength behind her, Saskia could feel the athletic power in her diminutive form. Though it’s hardly something that would actually force her to fall back unless if the Swiss-German put up none at all and wanted Seo to push her back. Instead, the exotic European would put in some force back, just enough for them to reach a stalemate for the time being. Until she had a nice idea in her mind.

"I don't suppose you're much for sport or rituals, dearest Seo?" She asked, her form pressing even more now, her larger breasts mashing into hers.

"You see, back in Seaside, my last federation, there was a way of greeting an opponent and inviting them for some mutual enjoyment. Once one of our backs hits the ropes, corner, or on our backs, we'll start in full~" The Swiss-German winked, slightly flexing her taut tummy - she was inviting this woman to feel every inch that she advertised. "How does that sound?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:22 pm

Seo found herself being held by Saskia, who'd then push herself a bit further to the point their breasts were pressed against each other. The initial contact drew a moan from the raven haired girl, her head slightly rolled back and her eyes slightly closing, although she'd try to revert back to a somewhat normal expression as quick as she could.

"Rituals...?" she raised an eyebrow and gave Saskia a curious stare, her cheeks still lightly blushing from having her breasts mashed against the woman's larger pair. "That sounds interesting..." she admitted while trying not to get too distracted by the feeling of her opponent's toned form. "But what do you mean by start in full...?"

Whether it's a matter of physical difference, or her focus being increasingly disrupted by various happenings, Seo felt herself gradually losing ground in their little contest of strength. She's still trying to prevent herself from being overwhelmed by Saskia, but she might not be able to offer too much resistance once the bigger person started using her full strength.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:06 pm

It was a big ask, especially at the start of the match, but Saskia wondered if Akari would play along to what she had in mind. It wasn’t anything malicious or nasty, rather something more fun, seeing as Seo liked the initial contact of their fronts pressing right onto each other. She caught on her eye movement, a moment of weakness before she would revert back to her normal expression somewhat.

And Seo seemed to be interested in Saskia’s idea, the European pressing right onto the Japanese cutie, her breasts mashing right onto Seo’s as they near engulf them. “Mmm…somebody’s excited.” She giggled as her nipples pressed on the sensitive skin of Seo’s breasts. Her abs flexed on her opponent’s, getting a good feel of what she might have underneath that skin. Eventually, the Swiss-German would feel her opponent losing the ground of their initial contest.

“You’ll see~” Is all that Saskia would say before she would fully push onto Seo, a burst of power in her form just to overwhelm Seo in order to push her down onto the bed on her back, with Saskia on top hopefully.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:29 pm

"Nnnh...!" Seo moaned as she felt Saskia's breasts were further pressed against hers, to the point she could feel the woman's nipples through her clothes. "I-it's impossible not to... I'd say...!" she argued with a sheepish grin, her blushes became more apparent.

Without too much warning, her opponent then suddenly pushed her with a burst of strength, causing her to yelp as she's barely able to defend herself.

"Ah...! Sneaky...!" Seo protested before she fell on her back with Saskia's curvaceous figure on top of hers. "Aahmm...!" the raven haired girl moaned and wriggled slightly under the woman.

Initially she'd try to push Saskia off her, but her effort was significantly disrupted because of how close they were to each other. Seo's breathing was getting slightly heavier as she gave the woman on top a curious gaze.

"Uuh... so... what now...?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next