Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 5:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by Nelv Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:07 am

For the next couple of minutes, Yuto ended up being a sandbag of some sort for Camil's breasts barrage. He could only groan and flinch helplessly as those boobs hit him over and over on his face. Slumped on the corner, he was subjected to more beatings by the maid's chest, in which he was unable to defend himself at all due to his dazed state. His body occasionally bounced back along with Camil's jab, his arms just flailing around aimlessly to further illustrate his completely vulnerable state at the moment.

"Nnggh...! Ggh...! Uggh..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:18 pm

The busty maid would continue her onslaught of boob pummeling until she would notice that Yuto was now becoming more and more of a rag doll against the corner. And once she had gotten that condition out of him, she’d end the move with one last boob uppercut, knocking his back against the corner before then moving forward more, her chest pressing against his.

“That all you have for me?” Camil would taunt, smirking as she saw his disoriented expression. “And here I thought you might be able to provide a bit of a challenge, but I guess I’m just too good for you.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:17 pm

The boob uppercut knocked him upwards a bit, then his body slumped again on the turnbuckle where he'd pant heavily, head slightly rolled back. Camil's chest pressing against his made him groan a bit, his helpless and battered condition made him barely able to react to her taunting. Yuto had to say he'd never imagine himself being in such a pitiful state because of being smacked by boobs, but all the pain was too real for him to think that he's in some sort of bad dream.

"Uughh... d-damn..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:11 pm

Shaking her head, Camil would then step away from the boy as she stared at him in disappointment. “Barely even able to move now, guess that really is all you had for me.” Sending a single breast hook at his head, the redhaired maid would then walk back to where the rest of the maids were, considering her part in the guantlet over. “I’m done, Loretta you’re up now.”

The blonde maid would nod in response before climbing up to the ring, walking towards the middle before getting into her stance. If Yuto would realize it soon enough, he’d see that the busty maid was giving him a chance to recover a bit of his stamina before they’re fight, but in doing so left little to display if her style than just her posture.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:21 pm

The last hit from Camil made Yuto slowly sliding down onto his butt. Compared to fighting Auphemia, this round was more exhausting for some reason. He didn't really realize that the next maid was already up in the ring for a moment, as trying to raise himself up to his feet was already a struggle as it was.

A few minutes passed and he finally was able to stagger towards Loretta, still looking rather out of it after the beatings he just had. Still, for some reason he felt like continuing. Even defeating one girl would probably good enough of an achievement, or so he thought.

"Uughh... y-you're next? B-bring it on..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:50 pm

It was quite clear to the maid that in his current condition, Yuto wouldn’t pose much of a threat. However, she was a woman with a job to do, and she always worked on doing her job as quickly as possible. So when the boy had given his challenge for her to come at him, she would return so in kind.

Demonstrating her speed, she would close the gap much quicker than Yuto would, and in using her momentum she’d take a quick leap to bring her breasts up to deliver a quick uppercut on the boy. Of course due to the size difference, Loretta wouldn’t be able to deliver the same combos Camil could. However, as she dashed away to once again rush him for a boob attack, Yuto would see she’s more than capable of fixing that problem.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:59 pm

His experience so far in this match somewhat made Loretta's attack kinda predictable. The only problem for Yuto, however, was that his reaction had slowed down significantly due to his battered state. He tried to cross his arms in front of his face, but Loretta managed to land her first strike, making him grunt and staggered backwards a couple of steps. He kept his arms raised, however, which fortunately allowed him to block the second attack from his opponent.

"Guh... all these... crazy girls..." he muttered quietly while backing away from her while trying to keep his head protected, even if his stance was quite sloppy.

He's slowly going towards the corner behind him, thinking that maybe he could try taking advantage of his opponent's speed and make her collided with the turnbuckle or the ropes with a well timed side step when she tried another attack no him.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:07 pm

It terms of speed Loretta was the most effective maid in Auphemia’s ranks. For Yuto to have blocked her after taking a hit while groggy, the blonde maid had at least given Yuto the benefits of recognizing he wasn’t a completely helpless wrestler, just not an effective one against women willing to use their assets to their advantage she’d guess.

However, he wasn’t as much of a planner she’d assume as he was groggily retreating back, the maid going along with whatever plan he had and occasionally striking at his crossed arms, keeping him defensive.

When they were finally at the corner, Loretta would rush forward for yet another of her breast punches. However, she would take note of the fact that Yuto seemed prepared and somewhat accustomed to her speed and side stepped away from her attack. A good strategy for a faster opponent, if they weren’t as agile as she was.

Once again showing an unnatural trait that of a maid themed wrestler, Loretta displayed her agility and quickly flipped over her shoulders, her feet planting against the corner pads before she then pushed out and attempted to tackle the boy down to the mat. If successful, the maid would have landed with her breasts planted firmly on his face, a result from a rushed move. But he wouldn’t suffer a smother as she raised her chest up to give him a moment to breathe.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:12 pm

He got her, or so Yuto thought as he avoided the attack from Loretta. However, the lack of thumping sounds told him that something wasn't quite right. He turned around, only to see the maid already propelled herself into him, which caused his body to crash on his back as his opponent tackled him.

"Nnghh...!"

The boy grunted into her chest, then gasped as Loretta pulled herself up a bit to give him some breathing space. He looked pretty shocked and confused at the same time.

"W-wha... h-how...?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:19 pm

“We’re not simple maids, and simple moves like that won’t work.” Loretta would say, her voice calm and void as she looked down to him. Obviously that was just a simple explanation that very much doesn’t explain why the maid was as capable as she was. But it was also obvious not to just tell your opponent everything when in the middle of a fight.

After her brief and vague answer,Loretta would get right back to work in her battle against Yuto. Lowering her chest so that it was hanging just over him, she would begin o swing her breasts left and right, beginning to smack his face around with her large bosom while she kept him pinned down underneath her.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next