Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by Nelv Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:09 am

"W-we...?" Yuto had to say he completely forgot about that part of the match where Auphemia was actually not the only one he had to face. He wasn't really in a state where he could think clearly however, and it didn't help at all that the woman on top of him would then subject him to a breasts smother to block his air. "Mmmmhh...!"

He struggled, but the boy pretty much only succeeded in rubbing his face all over Auphemia's brace more than actually giving her a problem in his weakened condition. "Mmmbbb...! Mmmpphh...!" Eventually his consciousness began to slip and he'd limp in Auphemia's embrace with a rather peaceful face.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Yuto vs Lady Auphemia - Gauntlet(?) Match

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:34 am

“There you go, a nice nap for you to enjoy.” Auphemia would tease as she felt Yuto slowly pass out in between her dominating bosom. It was no surprise to her that he was giving in, rather an expected outcome given the nature of her unique form of fighting. But all the same, it was just a taste for what was to come for the boy. “Camil, would you come in here please?”

“Yes mistress.” Camil, The redhead maid would say, bowing before climbing into the ring. “Would you like me to take over for you?”

“In a moment, but first...” She’d teasingly lead off as Yuto would pass out in her cleavage. “We have an unwanted article stopping him from enjoying this to the fullest. Would you remove it before we continued?”

“Yes mistress.” Camil would respond again, approaching the two before reaching down and removing Yuto’s underwear, throwing them out and now leaving the boy naked in the ring with two busty bombshells.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:22 am

With Yuto totally knocked out at the moment, there's nothing he could do to stop Auphemia and her maid to strip the last piece of clothing he had. In a matter of no time he was left completely naked, much to the crowds' delight. Just like Auphemia, they clearly thought that only now the real fun in the match can begin...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:46 pm

“Good, now lets give him a treat before I leave him to your care.” Auphemia would state, and in turn the two busty women would pick Yuto up, their shared arms wrapping around his waist for a double bearhug. In their current stance, Auphemia was holding onto him from his front, pulling his manhood into her cleavage again while Camil’s breasts pushed onto his back. “Now it’s time to wake up~” Auphemia would coo before the two began to squeeze their shared prisoner, aiming to wake him up in their bosomy coils.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:07 am

Yuto slowly began to open his eyes as his consciousness returned. For some reason he felt restrained, and yet the sensation also similar to being trapped between two pillows or something. "Nnggg..." the boy groaned, the very first thing he saw as his vision came back was Auphemia holding him in an embrace. "W-waa... uuhh..." he squirmed slightly, only to realize there's another person holding him together with the woman in front of her.

He glanced backwards and saw Camil behind him, the maid's breasts and Auphemia's enveloping his lower half almost completely. "H-hey... w-what's g-going on..." he said, blushing and a bit confused to find himself being double teamed on top of being fully naked. With his dick now fully feeling the breasts of Auphemia, Yuto's struggle quickly stopped as he froze instead from the sensation. "T-this... you... uuh..." he found himself at loss of words in the situation, his face quickly turning flustered.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:10 am

“Feels nice, don’t it?” Auphemia would teasingly ask, rubbing her breasts onto his member for a second to further tease him. “Being between two sexy ladies is a rare experience for young boys such as yourself. Even better that we have as killer racks as we do, huh?”

The duo would then begin their constrictive hold, tightening their arms around him in a mixture of pain and pleasure, as their combined strength would both further weaken him, and Auphemia’s greater hold would push his manhood further into her enveloping bosom.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:24 am

"H-haaa... y-yes... I-I m-mean... l-let me g-go...!" Yuto moaned as the hold was tightened, his body being squeezed and aroused at the same time by the two busty ladies. Even the slightest movement he made rub his cock against Auphemia's tits, and soon enough his shaft began to get lively again. He's completely helpless as it was, unable to even think of how to get out from this predicament while he's growing weaker and hornier with each passing moment!

"O-ooh... n-no... m-must... f-figghh... uughh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:28 am

“You couldn’t even escape when it was just mistress, what hope do you have with two of us crushing you?” Camil would speak, her squeezes noticeably longer than Auphemia’s as she wanted to prove a point on the boy. But at the same time, her large breasts would be pressing against his back, a feeling that likely couldn’t be ignored.

While Camil spoke, Auphemia would giggle while occasionally slapping Yuto’s cock with her bosom, loving the humiliation he was getting at the hands of her, or better said breasts. It was a part of the reason she developed her martial arts, aside from using the enormous gifts she was given during her years. And even if he wanted to, Yuto himself likely wouldn’t be able to deny how well she used them.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:34 am

"G-gaah... b-but... nnghh..." Yuto obviously couldn't deny what Camil said, but he's still not ready to completely give up just yet. With the feeling of boobs squeezing his body, cock, and back, however, his resolve is quickly dissolving, especially when Auphemia began to smack around his manhood between her heavenly breasts. "Aaah... s-stop t-thaaat...!" he moaned, his back slightly arched from the sensation.

As it was he's completely at his opponents' mercy. It might not even be surprising to most audience if he somehow blew his load again in his booby entrapment at this rate. The way his expression turning silly again pretty much just told everyone that he's losing the battle against his arousal again after all.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:54 am

The two women would ruthlessly both squeeze him, and add the pleasurable sensation of their breasts every chance they could. As Camil would tighten her hold more, Auphemia would take the oppurtunity to deliver several heavy slaps on his defenseless cock. The style appeared silly at first, but was proving extremely effective against a boy such as Yuto.

And it would certainly come as destructive to a fighter’s spirit as well. Evident by the arousal the mistress was capable of bringing to him even in a tight double bearhug. And she’d demonstrate it more, now focusing solely on smacking his manhood around with her bosom while Camil focused on squeezing him, the duo perfectly balancing the moves.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next