Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mika Kaminashi vs Tako Musume- Does Justice taste good with Ink?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mika Kaminashi vs Tako Musume- Does Justice taste good with Ink? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Kaminashi vs Tako Musume- Does Justice taste good with Ink?

Post by Tarantulust Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:20 am

Every step was a powerful tug from her mighty tentacles as Tako approached Mika with a head of steam! Her spare tentacles waved in the back of her speeding form like malevolent snakes! Soon she would be upon the hero that dared to stand in her way of world domination! The cephalopod began to chirp in a joyful manner as she launched forward to spear the light bringer into the metal railings behind her!

Only, Mika wasn’t standing in front of the railings any more. She had foreseen such a dirty trick, and with the grace of a swan taking flight, she jumped over the sea creature! Tako was so impressed, she didn’t stop her charge. She crashed against the railing! An alien growl of pain crawled from her beak, and she was forced to rub her pained shoulder.

“What type of prey you are means nothing to the great Inkvader from the deep! Your pathetic posterior will be crushed under the pressure of the sea!”

Tako whipped around just in time to see the great light bringer sprint off towards the ring, hoping on the edge of the canvas and leaping off of it like a dolphin jumping from the sea. Take glared behind her visor, but her shark toothed smile gave away her confidence.

“Tentacular!”

Steeling herself, Tako actually moved in and caught the soaring hero! Holding her tightly like she was a floundering fish caught in a trap!

“You gilly little shrimp! You can’t trick me for too long! Now that I have you in my tentacles…” Tako raised her virtuous foe up in the air, ready to drive her spine down onto her knee, “You’re Fin-ished!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Mika Kaminashi vs Tako Musume- Does Justice taste good with Ink? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mika Kaminashi vs Tako Musume- Does Justice taste good with Ink?

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:38 pm

"Well it should! So you know not to underestimate it!" The Bringer of Justice would reply back, having just leapt over the Inkvader and fooling her before she would be trapped between a hard place and a...octopus? Doesn't sound so pleasing at all but still! The Twin-tailed blonde rushed up, hoping to get there just in time, though she held her speed to a high standard. She was a track champion after all!

Jumping up to the apron, Mika would leap off from it and flew high towards the cephalopod, hoping that she would not know what would hit her. A splash would be pretty basic, but something to warm up the fans before the real show could begin.

But just as she thought that she escaped, Mika would only escape the boiling water and into the fire itself once she got herself caught by Tako's grubby tentacles!

"Errrm...hello there..." She chuckled nervously as she was trapped at the grip of her sticky foe. And things would get bad to worse once she would be raised up as if showing an offering. "Eeek! Put me down!" Knowing the gravity of this situation, her limbs flayed around, in hopes she could wriggle herself, but the grip made things a bit harder than a normal opponent. That is until she has an idea.

She would send a few elbows towards the dome around Tako's head, not that she would crack it but enough to get her attention elsewhere. Only before she would twist her body around, pushing her hands on Tako's shoulder so that she could pivot herself and get her legs around her...head? Dome? Whatever. If all goes well then she would lean back in an attempt to perform a reverse hurricanrana!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:41 am

“GEE hee hee! What’s the matter, Lightbringer? Are you a scaredy catfish all the way up there? Don’t worry, you won’t be up there for too long!

The revenge seeking cephalopod cackled to herself as she seemed to effortlessly hoist the hero of light into the air, prolonging her punishment in favor of drilling the fear of the sea into the sweet blonde hero! The crowd jeered and booed, which simply made Tako’s other tentacles squirm in joyous unison! She grinned a shark tooth grin as she decided to break this hero’s back in a spectacular fashion! No matter how much Mika squirmed, she would never escape from her clutches!

But before she could, Mika did something rather unexpected. He hero elbowed the top of Tako Musume’s head, the bone bouncing off of her helmet hair that looked like another of Tako’s kind. The helmets eyes even squeezed shut in a cartoony fashion as it was struck, and the woman’s head was jostled by the blows!

“Ack! Oof! H-hey! Don’t tap the glass, you Kraken barnacle!”

Panicked, Tako attempted to throw the hero away, which seemed to be what Mika was hoping for. No sooner was she released then Mika wrapped her legs around the sea creatures’ neck, and quickly flung her over using a quick hurricanrana! The eight limbed woman flew and crashed on the concrete, cushioned only by her spare tentacles and thick costume. Her helmet rolled to the side, having been forced off due to Mika’s thighs tugging it off in the process of the technical move. Tako reached over and swiftly snagged her helmet, and feverishly reattached it to her head.

“Grr! You will pay dearly for that, soap scum!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:11 pm

"Yeah, I definitely won't be! Glad you agree!" Mika yelled out as she sends a few shots towards the dome of Tako's helmet, which worked with what the Twintailed Wonder planned to do. Tako was strong, considering she has her hoisted up over her head - although Mika is far from the heaviest person - Mika was smart enough to get out of whatever predicament she has gotten into.

Though she would have to ask how she did that helmet, especially the way those eyes squinted. Very nice!

But back to the battle! Mika would finally be free from the sticky grasps of the cephalopod before countering in a rather showy way, a hurricanrana in fact! "Let's see if this octopus can fly!" The Lightbringer cried out as she threw her body back, her legs clutching the head of the octo-nightmare and thew her back, crashing onto the concrete. Though not without forcing the helmet to be removed as Tako was flung. Whoopsie!

But at least she wasn't unmasked so that's something!

Mika, after landing somewhat safely, turned to face Tako as she would reattach her helmet to her head. The Lightbringer stormed towards the cephalopod before grabbing her by the back and the helmet, dragging her towards the ring if she could. "Alright, flying lessons are over...for now!" If she was to get close, Mika would go to fling Tako inside from underneath the bottom ropes!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:01 pm

Tako Musume began to shake away the jitters that rough landing gave to her. Despite the heavy padding in her costume, her back was still a bit sore from the terrible slam onto the hard-concrete floor. It wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle; she was a stuntwoman after all. She had been hit by a car once for a scene in her television show totally in costume before! It had taken months to create an impact monster costume that could stand up to that kind of force and not fall apart after such a heavy impact. In many ways, it was the suit that lay the groundwork for the outfit she had on now. All of the prop tentacles were still in place, the decorations, accessories were all intact. The helmet was the only thing that had popped off, and that could be fixed with a new strap, something Hikari would have to do later when she had time.

She was quickly on her feet, shaking the last of the jitters from her hands before turning around to face her foe! Mika was already on her, and made a move to grab at the eight limbed woman’s helmet. Tako quickly slapped her grasping hands aside, grinning like a loon as she did so,

“Gee Hee! You Squidiot! In a battle of limbs, you won’t ever best me! You’re outnumbered, after all!”

The slimy cephalopod would slip into Mika’s reach, looking to bring the fight straight to the hero as the crowd seemed to surge for the light bringer! A hero needed to experience some dread after all, and the Inkvader from the sea was just the one to drag her under and force her to either sink or swim!

If Mika did not escape her reach, Tako would easily lay into her defenses, pounding her with multiple jabs, strikes, and even a few attempts to slap the hero with an open hand! The crowd would boo as the forces of evil seemed to be taking the advantage, which was exactly what the vile villain wanted!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:13 pm

It was quite extreme, considering Tako isn’t landing right onto something like the canvas but outside of the ring where there is not much padding whatsoever. In some ways, Kingsley felt the kind of costume that Tako had, quite thick, unless if Tako was that strong and had thick skin or it’s the costume that helped with most of the bump taking. All that she knew is that she didn’t fall apart after the hurricanrana, which brought a few questions in her mind. Perhaps Mika could ask about that once they finish.

But for now, the action was still going on and Kaminashi wasn’t going to stop after something big like that manoeuvre. Performing a kip-up, the Lightbringer came up towards the Inkvader as she seemed to be at her weakest. With all that they did, it was time for them to get into the ring. Or so she thought.

“Gyaaahhhh!” Mika would yell, the crowd showing their disapproval for the villain as the cephalopod unleashed a barrage of jabs and strikes, adding a few strikes in for good measure. Grunting in pain, the twin-tailed wonder was in massive trouble with Tako’s grasp remaining on her. Even Mika knew that the hero would get into some trouble and the crowd was eating it all up. But she felt the power of those strikes and they certainly hurt! So she needed the chance to escape. Which is where she had an idea.

“Ghh…I may…not have that…many limbs… for that battle...” She grunted as she swung her leg up before bringing it down towards the knee cap, in hopes that could distract her at least or stop this barrage of attacks from Tako. “…But there is one battle…where you won’t best me at!” A point she would make as her hips were brought forward and then swung back with force, attempting to drive it right into the lower abdomen if she could!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:40 am

“Gee Hee Hee! Your pathetic human body can’t hope to stand up to the crabulous power of the deep! Tremble, and then kneel before your true masters!”

Finally, Tako was the one dishing out the pain, and she was making the most of every second! Her limbs were like quick whips, easily carving through the air and smacking the heroic Mika around as though she were nothing. Her human fists pounded the light bringer, battering her defenses until they were all but completely broken, and then pushing it even further!

“Struggle all you want! Your jelly-fish arms won’t last as long as mine! You are doomed, and when you flounder, I will crush you with my powerful Tentakill attack!”

Perhaps laying out her plans was a tad bit obvious, but it was second nature to her! Nothing crushed a hero’s spirit more then when you lay out a diabolical plan to show them just how hopeless their situation was! The joys of watching their hope flee rom their eyes was something that simply couldn’t be recreated!

Even now, Mika tried to resist, but it would not work! Mika tried to kick Tako’s leg out from under her, but with eight limbs helping her, such an attempt was easily deflected!

”I’m no sucker, Mika! You’ll have to do much better that-CK!”

Suddenly, the primate’s posterior slammed into the Inkvader’s stomach! Not even six of her eight limbs could deflect such a cannonball of an attack! The mighty villain actually stumbled a bit, reeling from the sudden attack and visibly shaken at how it crushed her limbs powerful defense!

“H-how did you-? That's Kraken impossible!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:15 am

Guess she was a sucker for that one, however.

Mika’s own posterior slammed right into the stomach of the Inkvader, something that not even her limbs could help counter! She may have not gotten the stomp but it brought the attention away from that and would end up paying dearly for it as soon as Mika drilled her butt deep with a cannonball of an attack, actually making her stumble backwards. Mika didn’t waste any time in attempting to get away, performing a few handstand flips before hopping off and landing onto the ring apron, gripping at the ropes to stabilize herself.

“Well look who’s the bigger sucker here! And I ain’t talking about your tentacles, octo-lady!” She pointed at the cephalopod. “Now, come at me, Tako! Let us settle this in the honourable squared battlefield! But know that I shall fight until the very end because justice always prevails!!”

With that being said, the Lightbringer would flip over the top rope, landing inside before performing a corkscrew flip, landing in the middle and performing the usual super sentai pose while screaming “Justice!” at the top of her lungs, hyping up the crowd! But for now, she awaits if Tako will even rise up to the challenge and face her in the ring!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:19 pm

For the first time, the Inkvader from the see seemed to be getting nervous! Never before had an enemy broken through her multi-limbed defense! The crowd was really getting on the Mika’s side of the fight, when they all should have been bowing their dorsal fins to their new master! It made Tako want to go crazy with rage as the hero of light bounced around and whipped the octopus as though it were nothing! Tako had almost every advantage except for homefield! And yet she couldn’t keep this blasted barnacle still long enough to bind and crush her completely!  The frustration made all of her tentacles go wild, whipping the floor with violent sounding smacks as Tako growled at the hero.

“I’m gonna take those words right out of your beak, you infuriating human!”

Without even a beat of hesitation, as if to prove to herself she wasn’t scared or nervous, Tako jumped into the squared ring! Her tentacles occasionally wrapped around the ropes, but quickly went limp as she ran at the light bringer! Snarling, her mouth open wide like a shark ready to devour it’s fresh meal as she descended on the hero with a fist cocked and ready to slam into her temple!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 am

There is a saying that goes “where there’s a will, there is a way.” And Mika was a stout believer in that saying. Something Tako should certainly start to as well. From the looks of her face, this perhaps was the first time someone has ever gotten away from her tentacle grasp, something that the twin-tailed wonder could hold pride in. But now wasn’t the time to be prideful or cocky. There was still a battle to be won. A battle for all humankind and the side of good.

A battle that Tako actually didn’t show much hesitation in jumping into, the fact that she had escaped didn’t do much to temper her frustrations, if the flailing of tentacles, smacking like furious whips were to go by. But Mika sensed she was on the winning side, the crowd was right behind her and she was going to do it all for them!

“Coming from one who has a beak, cephalopod! But enough talk! Have at you!”

The Avatar of Justice nodded towards the cephalopod as she jumped into the ring, Mika getting into her wrestling stance just as Tako suddenly dashed towards her, staring at danger right into its face as Tako cocked her fist before firing it straight at her. The Twin-Tailed Wonder would duck her body down, lowering just enough to dash underneath the punch and sprint right past, hitting the ropes before rushing towards her, leaping up in the air with both soled of her boots come flying towards the chest of Tako with a running dropkick!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next