Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Edward Sealgair vs Noomi Holm: Air Boom vs Boom Noom!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Edward Sealgair vs Noomi Holm: Air Boom vs Boom Noom! Empty Edward Sealgair vs Noomi Holm: Air Boom vs Boom Noom!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:52 pm

Rules: Normal Match
Victory by Pinfall, Submission, DQ, or Count Out
Hentai Allowed.

Backstage, Tension Arena, before the show started.

"So, tell me again about this match ye set up?" Edward asked, the blonde teen finishing braiding his ponytail to set up for his match tonight, as his partner, Ryo Kamiya, rubbed his shoulders to "help him relax," to Ed's annoyance. Ryo, not stopping in his shoulder rubbing, responded. "Right, so, the way I figure it, your still new here, and I think your biting off a little more than you can chew. Nanami was a good debut, but she was stronger than you expected and caught you off guard, and that surfer jerk stomped your chest in and nearly choked you out and put you to bed-" "Oi!" Ed interjected, holding up a finger to stop his partner. "Don't go bashing on Dash. He's super hot, and he's a friend. He showed me how to surf after that match."

"...You know he's not into dudes right? You don't have a shot with him."
"Shut it." "I'm just saying-" "Shut it."

Ryo rolled his eyes before continuing. "Anyway. My point is, I feel like your getting into fights with people bigger and stronger than you and you might be better off with someone more, literally, your size. So I searched around the roster online...and I found this girl. Her name is Noomi, she's swedish. She hasn't had any matches in Tension yet, but she has this Let's Play channel on youtube. She's almost your height, about your size, and she's like, SUPER cute dude. I feel like that would be a better start for you than the stuff your throwing yourself into with beach bums and-" "Oi! He's a beach bunny and you'd drool over him if you fought him, so shut it."

Ryo scoffed again, giving his pal/casual boyfriend a playful slap on the back of the head. "Anyway, while you were daydreaming of sex on the beach, I pulled a couple strings with the bookers and set this up. Was easier than I expected too. Turns out the bookers here leave a lot of open space on the cards expecting wrestlers to set up random matches on their own." Ed nodded, playing with his blonde hair as his shoulders relaxed from Ryo's surprisingly skilled hands. "...Right. So ye think I should start out with smaller opponents then eh? I guess ye have a point. I was pretty sore after that Nanami match...So, its a hentai match then? I mean, you did INSIST I wear this tonight." Ed gestured to the blue pair of tight and slim speedos he was wearing, which, aside from his pads and wraps, was all he had on.

Ed's ring attire:
Ryo chuckled in response.
"Heh, uh yeah, forgot to tell you that. It's actually a normal match up...buuuut I DID have them make it so hentai was allowed, so you can still have some fun."
"...Ye just wanted to see me in the speedos, didn't ye?" "You look SO good them dude." "...Ye daft mate, ye know that?" "Whatever, look, just go out, have some fun, then we'll get some sushi, alright?"

After the show starts, opening match

With Ryo waiting backstage in their locker room to watch the match, and his music, "An Dro" by Omnia playing, Edward Sealgair made his way to the ring, blushing a little from the catcalls he got from the rowdier members of the crowd. Despite this only being his third match in the league, his previous matches had him displaying some impressive high flying tactics, which, combined with his cute looks and willingness to be mostly nude in the ring, had earned him a bit of a fanbase already. Still, he must have impressed somebody in the back, as tonight he was told his match was opening the show, meaning he was the first thing tonights crowd of people hungry for sweat, sex, and violence got to see.

Bouncing along to the melody of his celtic theme, Ed quickly made his way down to the ring, sliding under the ropes to enter, before running towards the ropes and, with a leap, backflipping off the middle rope and landing in on both feet, dropping to one knee after in a pose, getting some applause from anyone he impressed with the move, as intended. With the preamble out of the way, the irish scotsman leaned against the ropes, arms outstretched, awaiting the arrival of his debuting opponent.

Back to top Go down

Edward Sealgair vs Noomi Holm: Air Boom vs Boom Noom! Empty Re: Edward Sealgair vs Noomi Holm: Air Boom vs Boom Noom!

Post by Yori Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:16 am

Lobby queue times sucked. Long loading screens on her monster gaming rig was even more disappointing. Sitting around for her first match? That was actually the worst. The news of her debt had been sudden but welcome, having spent a few months after signing just sparring and training nonstop between her streams. Booooooooring. This was something new, something fantastic…
“He's so cute.” She kicked her legs in the air idly, positioned awkwardly on a couch backstage. She was sitting upside down, pigtails dangling off the couch edge and skirts pooled around her waist with little care for her panties on display. In her hands a thin screen tablet with two windows open, one was an email from her team's benefactor and the other was a promotional image of her first opponent. She ran a finger down along the body of the image possessively, giggling like a small schoolgirl as she went through all the things she was intending to do to him in her match.

“Just make sure you follow the instructions.”

Noomi pouted, glancing past the couch to Val sitting at a table, toying around with one of her many little devices. The other woman was talking about the email they had both been sent from their benefactor… it had a entire set of documents about Edward, links to his past matches, and some pretty complex instructions on what Noomi should do in the match. She wasn't lying overly enthused about the amount of control being flexed over her… but in the end she was here to do a job. Clearly their benefactor had both her and Val's best interests in mind.

Ryo hadn't been the only one on the hunt. Their benefactor had been on the prowl for competition for their prospective duo, filling the role of a manager after establishing the two women over in Japan. When the young wrestler had come knocking for easy prey and stumbling onto Noomi, the stars had pretty much aligned. The proposed match was between not the Tension veteran but a new blood on the scene. After taking a look into Edward's past matches, they had signed off on the idea almost instantly. That poor young man had no idea what he was getting into…

“Think he'll last long? I only have to play with him for the start then I'm allowed to do whatever I want to him… hehehe.” She eyed the picture of Edward again, licking her lips. She rocked from side to side, tilting her weight enough to flop over onto the cushions and lay. She sprawled out with a yawn, swiping the tablet off.

“Don't know. I would imagine so if he wanted hentai in your match. Probably wanted to bend you over and have his way.” She gave a crank of her screwdriver, twisting until something audibly clicked.

“Mmm… I hope he doesn't ravage me completely” She said in mock fear, throwing up the back her her hand to her forehead in a playful swooning gesture. With a sigh she sat herself upright then stood up from the couch. “This is going to be fun… you going to come out?”

“No, strict orders not to interfere. Can't get people to like us if we don't play by the rules a bit. You are on your own so don't mess up.”

“Don't worry, I always play to win” Noomi flashed Val a small smirk in passing, dropping the tablet off beside her partner. With a skip in her step she made her way to gorilla position, far too antsy to wait around here any longer.

Theme:
Boomi Noomi:

While tremendously famous within the online space, her redemption to the Tension crowd was very different to any other cute newcomer. Most of her die hard fans weren't in attendance here, no, they were watching from afar from couches and computer chairs going wild to see her about to wrestle. She came onto the stage with high energy and a bounce to her step, not at all deterred by the lack of love being poured down her.

With a chipper demeanor that matched her entry music she made her way to the ring as carefree as can be. Small hops, twirls, and gratefully high fiving any hands reached out to her, she seemed a natural fit for the industry. As she made her way to the ringside her pace quickened taking her right to the apron. With a jump she had hosted herself up onto the side and rolled beneath the bottom rope.

She used the ropes to pull herself up, turning her back to Edward as she dusted off her clothes. She bent down, far enough to touch her toes as she patted down her darkened stockings, leaving her backside in full view of her opponent. She played it off as being naive, half way through brushing herself off she stood upright and smoothed down her skirts to feign embarrassment… but she knew exactly what she was doing.

With a small giggle she made her way right up to Edward, spreading her legs and planting her fists on her hips to stand her ground before him. She puffed out her chest, her already impressive bosom on even fuller display. “I'll try my best to put up a good fight, I'm still really new to this.” She poked her tongue out at him just as the bell sounded.

Back to top Go down

Edward Sealgair vs Noomi Holm: Air Boom vs Boom Noom! Empty Re: Edward Sealgair vs Noomi Holm: Air Boom vs Boom Noom!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Huh. Ryo wasn't wrong. She was super cute. Even her name, "Noomi" was cute. Not to mention her attire, a cute skirt, knee socks, cat ears...everything screamed "adorable" about her. Friendly too, given the way she interacted with the crowd. The speedo clad teen blushed a little, starting to think he was a bit underdressed, thanks to Ryo's perversions...then blushed even redder when Noomi accidentally flashed her panty clad backside at him, though she seemed to quickly realize her mistake.

Finally though, she stood in front of him, puffing her chest out, in what Ed could only guess was an attempt to look tougher, (though he tried, out of politeness, to ignore her cleavage standing out as well) and he chuckled, putting his hands on his own hips in response. "Well look at you lass, all eager and ready for ye first match. I like yer attitude, and ye've a fun sense of style as well. Let's have some fun with a good fair match, and we can see what ye can do, alright?"

With that, he got his arms up in a grappling stance as the bell sounded, curious to see just what talent the girl had. While he had agreed that maybe a lighter match than his last two, one where he could showcase his skills, would be nice, he also didn't like the idea of just beating on some poor cute jobber girl. Still, he didn't want to patronize Noomi, and so inched forward towards her as the bell rang, offering his hands out for a test of strength against her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm

“Mhmm! Let's have losts of fun.” She beamed cheerfully at Edward, taking a half step back. She seemed to pay close mind to how he positioned himself, mirroring the boy's ready stance. Noomi understood what that meant, hands raised, fingers wiggling playfully in anticipation. As he moved forward she closed the distance to meet him, soft hands pressing into the blond's, nimble fingers weaving themselves between his.

She didn't apply much push at first, letting Edward push her back almost immediately to let him have a show of dominance. Only after she found her balance she she start to fight back, making her struggle cute and girlie as if the Scottish wrestler was the strongest man in the world.

She guided their arms to the side, spread wide so she could press inward, pushing her breasts his his bare chest, rubbing her form against him in mock struggle. She was testing him, seeing if this sort of contact would make him go easier on her. Her chin was practically propped on his shoulder as she huffed out a breath right while whisperingSo strong~hotly into his ear.

She didn't move to advance only strived to keep them deadlocked to allow her more time to push herself up against his frame, trying to whittle down his resolve. If he really wanted though, he could likely actually take control of the test of strength at any time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:00 pm

Things seemed to be going well at first, he was pushing her back, and even when she managed to stop him, she was clearly having difficulty, looking ever more adorable in the process. He actually smirked, getting a rare feeling of power and strength as he grappled with the swedish cutie.

...then her chest pressed up against his, her breath tickled his ear...and he shivered. While he normally didn't mind showing his body off, given his attire, he was suddenly VERY aware of just how close to naked he really was in his speedo, making him blush bright red, his grip slackening a bit. "Wh-what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:49 pm

Noomi's chest grinded up against Edward, feeling every millimeter of give her opponent gave her. She could feel him letting up on her, giving in to her body rubbing up against his form. He couldn't see it but she was smirking slightly as her lips parted again to let out a small indulgent moan into his ear that was more for show and to get Edward riled than anything on her end.

With his defenses lowered enough, she pulled back suddenly, throwing her arms up and around to attempt to put Edward off balance and yank him into a side headlock. One arm hooked around behind his neck to lock the hold in while her other hand would rest on the top of his head, fingers gently combing through his blond mane.

She wasn't being particularly forceful, but would give his neck a crank if he resisted. It wasn't all back though, as she deliberately pulled his head close, attempting to mash most of his face into the side of her breast as she worked him over. She was fine with playing a slow and grinding match, literally, and just having her way from hold to hold if he let her. Sure, that wasn't the match her benefactor had wanted, but Noomi was sure the fans or Edward wouldn't mind her idea instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:13 am

She wasn't stronger than him. No way. He could push her back, shove her down, even break the hold and just kick her or something. He knew that. He knew it, subconsciously...but he didn't. The way she pressed her body against his, that small moan in his ear, the heat from the spotlights above on his bare skin, nearly naked on television...he just froze up.

"Ack!"

He exclaimed, his opponent clearly sensing his lack of offense and switching holds on him. Smart girl, managing to pick up on...boob. Boob. Rather, her boob. Rather, his face, pressed up against the side of Naomi's boob, her thin top protecting the soft flesh as his lips and nose were pressed into it, making him blush brighter.

"Um..uh..N-Noomi, you're uh...you've got me against your uh...chest here..."
he muffled, arms clutching at her own, starting to tug, trying to pull his head free. He had other girls, on the indy scene, do a similar thing to him, but usually when they did it, it was an attempt to humiliate and embarrass him on purpose. Noomi...didn't seem the type for that. Maybe she didn't know, like when she had flashed him her panties earlier by accident? To his own surprise, the fingers through his hair, a pleasurable feeling, sent a small shiver through him, making him more flustered as he involuntarily let out a small grunt of enjoyment, breathing onto her covered tit.

"Yer eh, rubbing me face against yer tit." He tried a more direct statement the second time, tapping on her arm with his finger to get her attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:50 am

Noomi hummed please try as she tugged Edward up against the side of her breast, playfully giggling at his protests. She couldn't help but find it somewhat adorable how polite he was being about all of this. So easily flustered too, how much experience did he actually have when it came to getting up close and personal with someone else?

The Scottish soldier was letting her get away with this lock, though it was clear he was working up to the point he would likely try to break free. Rather than play all her cards and lay it in harder, she would suddenly release him from the headlock, reaching down to help him stand upright again.

“Oh! I'm sorry! It just… it just felt really nice.” Her eyes glanced to the side, biting her lip cutely. She make a show of taking a quick breath to focus up, looking back to Edward with a smile. She bounced in place, letting her impressive bosom give a small jiggle behind her gear.

“Arlight, how about this?!” She leaned forward a bit, hands raised in an almost catlike manner. She wiggled her backside, grinning mischievously at him as she readied… and with a small vault she attempted to pounce on Edward, trying to tackle him to the mat. If he managed to not avoid her, she would quickly sure herself up to mount his midsection to establish a strong base to remain on top of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:15 am

Ah, freedom. Good. That was...getting awkward. Really awkward. Honestly, he wasn't like, a super prude or anything. He had done a couple hentai matches before coming to AFW, even managed to win...one...of them. But with those girls, they knew what they were doing, they would pull the "face to the titty" trick and he knew what they were up too, and while it was embarrassing, he could usually carry on through...this was just...a bit different is all.

There was clearly a difference between the adorable and naive Noomi, and Sally The Slutty Nurse...whose entire gimmick was that she was a slutty nurse who wore a low cut nurse uniform with nothing on underneath. Even with the rules allowing for hentai Noomi just...didn't seem the type.

Moving past it, Ed got his arms up, Noomi continuing to be adorable before she pounced at him. She was very quick...but so was he! Eyes on her the entire time, Edward turned his body, slipping past her as she pounced his way, moving his arms around her waist and locking his hands as she landed, catching her in his arms while standing behind her.

"Gotcha!"

He said with a grin, heaving the equal sized girl up off the mat and throwing her backwards, falling back himself and releasing the hold partway through, the Celtic boy throwing the Swedish girl with a release German Suplex!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:03 am

Noomi intended to have all sorts of fun playing with Edward, working him slowly into a point of no return. She hadn't had any real matches, not really. Just spare with trainers that often times broke down into impromptu make out sessions. It wasn't her fault they were hunky and unprofessional. When it came to actually in competing through, she had some things to learn.

She lunged, bringing her arms around in an attempt to hug her arms around Edward only to have him slip off to the side. She landed in a stumble, briefly dipping down to all fours before regaining her footing. Even before she could rise, she felt her opponents arms around her. Her first instinct was to giggle, thinking for a moment he had intentions to fool around with her, until of course he snapped her backwards.

Noomi let out a gasp of surprise as she was taken off her feel and hurled over the blond's head, crashing down onto the mat in a tumble. Head over heels until she flopped back down onto her chest on the ring, groaning softly. That hadn't at all been what she had expected… apparently he wasn't going to play with her just yet.

She pushed herself up halfway, pouting up at the Scottish wrestler as he looked back her way. She was still laying it on pretty thick, trying to keep him lulled in a false sense of dominance over her as she started to rise. Her hope was this would by her time to get back up or if he was foolish enough, try to pounce at him again while his guard was down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next