by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Da Champ B Here (For Caboose, Underdog, and Vcom)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Da Champ B Here (For Caboose, Underdog, and Vcom) Empty Da Champ B Here (For Caboose, Underdog, and Vcom)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:35 pm

Another fun night at the Tension Arena in Kyoto, full of sexy men and women beating the crap out of each other...when they weren't just outright fucking.

Which was quite often.

In addition to the matches though, it had been advertised that rising Tension star Ryo Kamiya would have some sort of special announcement to give that night.

It was to no surprise then, when the horns of Peter Gabriels "Sledgehammer" began to blare over the speakers, with Ryo, clad in his ring attire of trunks, wraps, boots and jacket instead of his usual famous speedo, came onto the ramp.

That wasn't the most surprising thing about his appearence though. The biggest surprise, by far, was that around his waist was none other than the Tension 24/7 Championship Belt!

Entering the ring, microphone in hand, Ryo waited for his music to fade out, then began to speak:

<"Hello Kyoto! How is everybody doing tonight? You having fun!?"> he asked in his native tongue, the Japanese boy getting a nice reception from his home audience, before he switched to english for everyone else.

"No doubt you've all seen my new accessory, so I'll just cut to the chase and tell you about it, shall I? It saddens me to say it, but it seems our former 24/7 Champion, and my good friend, David Blake, has left Tension, and will no longer be wrestling here in the future."

Several boos followed that annoucement, with Ryo nodding along in agreement. "Yes. Damn shame. Still, Dave buddy, I'll miss ya, and hope to see you in the ring again one day....BUT, as for this shiny beauty around my toned waist, it's really quite simple. As the last number one contender to compete for this title, I do believe that it is my right to declare myself as the rightful champion. So, far as I'm concnered, I am your NEW Tension 24/7 Champion, and if anyone has a problem with that, I invite them to come out and SAY so!"

With that, he lowered his mic, looking towards the entrance ramp, cocky smirk on his face as he awaited anyone who might come out.

Back to top Go down

Da Champ B Here (For Caboose, Underdog, and Vcom) Empty Re: Da Champ B Here (For Caboose, Underdog, and Vcom)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Jessica Tan:

While Ryo was declaring himself champion, Jessica was watching in the back. As soon as he said that the co captain of Red Nation was fuming. Who did this guy think he was naming himself champ without even having a match!? Normally she would go out and pummel him with her team, except they weren't with her at the moment. They had all left, while Jessica was held up because she lost her phone. Well now she had a shot to take the 24/7 belt from this guy and become the champ. Losing her phone looked pretty good now!

So, already wearing her attire, Jess would make her way to Ryo. Red Nation was playing as she walked out of the back and charged towards the ring. She'd quickly grab a mic from a stage hand and slide under the ropes before getting right in Ryo's dumb face.

"Hey, pervert! You can't just name yourself champ! What sorta crap is that?! I guess all the blood is going to the wrong head 24/7 with you, huh?" Jessica barked angrily as she poked Ryo's chest. Afterwards she'd rub her hand on her one piece as if it were dirty from touching the speedo clad boy. "How about you do us all a favor and get outta here...or I can just take MY belt by force." Jess growled angrily before pointing towards the back.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Da Champ B Here (For Caboose, Underdog, and Vcom) Empty Re: Da Champ B Here (For Caboose, Underdog, and Vcom)

Post by Underdog21 Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:18 am

Before Ryo was even given a chance to respond, another set of theme music blared in the background. The fans went wild when they recognized whose theme music it was, before a familiar face strode into the ring, pumping her fist in the air and victory-signing her screaming fans.

Spoiler:

Striding into the ring, Makie fixed her attention on the two distant figures in the ring. Without breaking stride, she slid under the ropes, and, before Jessica could react, she snatched the microphone out of her hand and turned to face her.

"What the hell do you mean YOU belt?" she growled at the bigger girl, poking her in the chest with one errant finger. "I've been around in this league a hell of a lot longer than you have! If anyone deserves a shot at wearing this belt, it's ME, not some musclehead who's headband is restricting the flow of blood to her brain!" She turned to Ryo. "And as for you...I don't even know where to BEGIN with you, so do us all a favour and scram. I think there's a strip club somewhere a few blocks away that will be more your speed."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:18 am

Ryo had been expecting SOMEBODY to come out and have an issue with his self declaration of being champion. It was simply to be expected. His hope, personally, was that it would just be one person, somebody he could beat without much issue, and then management would be willing to make his claim of being the new champion a reality.

He hadn't expected a member of the recently formed Red Army to come out though. That was a surprise for sure. Another, perhaps bigger, surprise, was that Makie Akamatsu came out soon after. Jessica and her Army was new, but Makie, Makie had been around Tension for a long time indeed, one of the original women of Tension...though for the life of him, he could never recall her getting an actual title match during her time in the league. Holding a hand up between the women, he rose his microphone up and began to speak.

"Woah, woah, calm down ladies. Let's just chill for a second. First of, holy shit, I can't believe I'm seeing Makie Akamatsu. Tell your brother I think he's cute, alright? For real though, its actually an honor to be face to face and be insulted by one of Tensions most known stars...and such a looker too!" He said, giving the girl a wink before continuing. "As for you, Miss Red Army chest poker...you're hot too, and, while I don't know you, you clearly have an attitude problem, as does your entire group of misandry loving gals."

"Now, both of you are saying some pretty mean things, but I'm a nice guy. I am. Even though this one-" he pointed at Jessica. "-needs an entire army behind her just to walk out and act like a bitch, and Makie, cute as she is, is basically Tension's career underachiever, never so much as getting a title shot in her career, much less winning a belt...I'm willing to give...ONE of you a shot...but WHO should it be!? What do you think Kyoto!?"

He asked his last question to the crowd, turning and listening to them, holding the title belt up to see what the crowd would say in response, seeing who they would pick to offer him a challenge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 am

Alice sat backstage, looking for something to do on tonight's episode of Tension. She had blown her chance at Tension's Rookie Tournament...and potentially her chance for her first title in Japan...

...and now, as the events of tonight's episode continued, it appeared that she might've had another chance at a different title.

As Ryo explained in his promo that he was now Tension's 24/7 champion...Alice understood that by that logic, the title was already active for her to try and claim by defeating Ryo.

In need of a clarification, she quickly approached one of the refs sitting in the locker room for a break:

"So if I were to defeat Ryo now, and you were to count it, I'd be the champion, right?"

The referee would shrug her shoulders: "I dunno"

Alice nodded: "Good enough. Head into the ring now"

"Wait, but I am on a..."

Alice shot an angry look at the ref. From a normal person this size, this wouldn't appear in any way menacing...but Alice's reputation more than preceded her, leaving the ref girl with a bad feeling on what would happen if she were not to follow the British girl's order.

Nodding, she left for the ring, grumbling under her breath...while Alice decided to take a different road to the ring, grabbing her Kendo Stick on her way out of the personel area...

Shortly after Makie and Jessica came out, and as Ryo addressed the two women, the ref girl would walk down the entrance ramp, and then into the ring, the audience...and likely, the 3 wrestlers in the ring area thinking that she was sent there on orders of Tension officials.

And as Ryo put his challenge forward, from the crowd area behind him, Alice sneakily hopped over the barricade, the crowd murmuring in confusion over what Alice was doing...while security guards almost hopped to stop the Brit from entering the ring, before recognizing her as a wrestler for AFW...

Within a span of 2 seconds, Alice silently sneaked into the ring right behind Ryo, Makie and Jessica...

...and would ram her Kendo Stick right onto his head to take him out, before immediately dropping down to pin the "champion", hoping the confusion would stop the two ladies nearby to not interfere!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:09 pm

Ryo had been expecting challengers, made a point of directly calling out whoever wanted to show up...but he didn't have eyes in the back of his head...and unfortunately for him, the self-proclaimed 24/7 champion seemed to have forgotten the core rule of that belt...that defenses can happen anytime, anywhere!

As a result, while a referee coming down wasn't unexpected, the teen seeing it as a sign that management was behind his claim, he had no idea that a certain British girl was sneaking into the ring behind him...until...

*SMACK*

"Bleh!"

A kendo stick shot smacked him in the back of the head, knocking the teen hearthrob silly as he dropped to the mat, and was even pinned soon after!

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Makie blinked in surprise as the newcomer-- and more importantly, the kendo stick that the newcomer wielded-- came in from out of nowhere, smaking hard into Ryo and flooring him. "What the--?!!" she gasped, backing away as Ryo crumpled to the floor in a daze. Before Makie knew it, Alice had dropped down and was covering Ryo for the pin.

"Oh, no you fucking DON'T!" she snarled, dropping down to give Alice a hard shove, hoping to get her off of Ryo. If she managed that, then she would drop down and try to cover Ryo herself, hopefully before Jessica could react!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Jessica was pissed. Really pissed. Pissed that this Makie girl was getting in her face. A face that was visibly burning red with rage. This bitch didn't know a thing about her. At least she was out here challenging for the belt. Ryo had just declared that it was his! So now that she had two losers to deal with, the woman's short fuse was lit and had was already finished burning. Now came the fireworks!

But first Jessica was shocked when someone had stuck Ryo from behind and then pinned the pervert. Not just because some one hit him outta nowhere. But because she wasn't the first one to hit him. She had actually noticed the pale woman as she went around the ring. But only enough to think she was a stage hand. Soon after, though, Makie would shove the woman off Ryo, breaking the pin. This was when the stupid shortie went for a pin herself, but by now Jessica had long recovered from her initial surprise.

"Oh hell no, short fry!" she' would shout out, COMPLETELY ignoring the irony of calling this woman short considering her own size. With the ref starting a new count, Jess would run at them before attempt to knock Makie off with a low drop kick. If successful, she'd follow it up by pinning Ryo. However, she couldn't help but slap him across his face first. Just because he was him. And because she was betting Ryo got some sick thrill from being repeatedly pinned. So the blood red warrior would make sure he didn't enjoy all of it. Then, Jessica would sit down on his chest, facing his feet, and pull back his left leg for a pin attempt of her own on the speedo-clad idiot!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:02 am

ONE---NO!

"Waaaah! Fuck!", Alice screamed as Makie shoved her off of Ryo, aiming to pin the man herself. In response, Jessica would do the same, dropkicking Makie off of the "champ" and pinning Ryo once more!

...after a quick slap in the face, before turning towards his feet to hook them...

But, right as ref's hand would go down for the count, Alice would rush to nail the red clad woman with a hard knee strike to her face!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:57 pm

While Ryo was still groaning, dazed from the kendo stick shot to the back of his head, which, in his unprepared state, damn near knocked him unconscious, as multiple women attempted to pin him down...which was actually pretty standard for the playboy.

In this midst of the chaos however, a new voice emerged. "ENOUGH! ENOUGH! SECURITY! BREAK THEM UP!" was heard, as an attractive blonde woman in a red dress came out, bringing a solid dozen security guards, who ran down the ramp and entered the ring, pulling apart the three fighting women, pinning each of them to a corner of the ring, leaving one to check on the recovering Ryo and help the self-proclaimed champion up to his feet.

Once calm was established, to the dismay of the crowd, the unknown blonde continued to speak into her microphone.

Erica Fairchild:

"Now then...I was going to do this later on tonight, but I might as well do it now. First, let me introduce myself. I am Erica Fairchild. Melissa Sellers has dedicated herself and her abilities to other aspects of the company, and thus, I have been hired as the new General Manager of Tension. I won't bore you with my resume, but I can assure you all, I've more than enough experience to handle this positon."

Erica motioned to one of the security members, who, at her cue, grabbed the falled 24/7 title and ran up the ramp to bring it to her.

"Thank you. Now then, lets hit the ground running. Obviously the cutie boy's claim to be champion is INVALID. With the former champion gone, the title has been declared VACANT.

HOWEVER, your little scuffle has inspired me on how to solve this conflict. Since all of you have an interest in this title, I declare, as my first action as Tension GM, that we shall have a 4 person tournament, with the winner being crowned the NEW 24/7 Champion."

That got a cheer, from the crowd at least, excited at the idea of a tournament, though Erica pressed on through them. "Now, I'm thinking...since pretty boy there kicked this all off, and that cute girl in the grey wants a piece of him...I think its only fitting that they be the ones to kick off the tournament...right here, right now!"

"WHAT!?" Ryo yelled, audibly enough for the front rows of the crowd to hear, getting a laugh and a couple boos his way. "She can't be serious..."

But Erica was indeed serious, as proven when she pressed on. "So! If our other two fighters will leave the ring, they can return to fight later tonight, cause our first round is gonna happen NOW!"

With that, Erica left, though the security team remained behind, slowly letting the girls free and clearing the ring, as Ryo grumbled and prepared for his impromptu match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next