by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The prince becomes the King (For Caboose)

2 posters

Go down

The prince becomes the King (For Caboose) Empty The prince becomes the King (For Caboose)

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Tonight it was going to be a special night, a VERY special night. Daisuke had made a name for himself in the tension roster and while he was not treated as one of the best wrestlers or the most famous wrestlers in the roster, in his mind he was probably both. Tonight, it was about his appreciation day and the prince of wrestling would be inaugurated as KING of wrestling. Daisuke thought himself of wrestling royalty and whoever did not have royal wrestling blood running through his or her veins was a common filth in the eyes of the prince who was to become king.

After taking a nice warm shower, the prince stepped out of his VIP locker room and dried himself off before applying some expensive deo to really freshen himself up for this special day. He slipped into his grey CK wrestling briefs then wore his black leather wrestling boots, polished to perfection. His perfectly chiselled body on his display in all its royal greatness as he put on his glittery robe before he grabbed a kings staff prop and made his way out to the backstage.

He stood behind the gorilla position and waited.....soon the arena filled with the sound of trumpets being blown for a few seconds before they went silent and Daisuke's theme echoed around the arena.

Spoiler:

Daisuke brushed past the curtains as he made his way out to the arena, slowly walking down the ramp while putting his staff down and lifting it up after taking every step. Eventually he made his way near the ring where he left his staff out to the ring assistant while he made his way inside the ring. Once inside, he would remove his robe to reveal his perfectly toned body as he asked for a mic, he stood in the middle of the ring with a big grin as he waited for a few seconds for the jeers to die down before he started to speak.

"Now then, the prince of wrestling shall address this common filthy crowd. Today.....is a special day. I have been in Tension for a while and today....the prince of wrestling, the prince of tension will finally get one step closer to his goal. I have wrestled Tensions; best and now I am Tension's best.....tonight the prince of wrestling becomes the KING of wrestling" he said with a huge grin as he paused for a second.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

The prince becomes the King (For Caboose) Empty Re: The prince becomes the King (For Caboose)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Mako was watching as Daisuke made his “Kingly” appearance from the back on a TV. It was like watching…she didn’t know what to compare this to but it was bad, hell it was too painful to even watch. “Bull...shit” Mako would say as she continued to watch the Daisuke on TV from the couch. Here was a guy that the shark knew she was better than, and he somehow decided he deserved to be called The "KING” of Wrestling.

“I’d make a better King than this asshat…” Mako would say as she began to drink from her beer, until…it hit her. What the fuck was she waiting here for? If this guy could be King then why the hell couldn’t she be? Practically jumping off the couch, Mako would leave the rec room and would immediately go for a quick change of attire. A few minutes later, the shark would be in her tight black apparel including a sports bra, short shorts, and leg guards, running through the hallways before arriving at her destination. A few of the stage hands tried to talk her down after being told her plan, but Mako was on a mission. She’d just brush them off and tell them to hand her a mic and play her music. It was time to make a statement, and nothing was gonna stop her.

Appearance :

The booming words "SHARK ATTACK” would cut off whatever words Daisuke was saying as Mako walked out and into the arena. She’d stop at the walking out right before the ramp while looking over the cheering crowd. It seemed like they had been extremely bored with the crap this “King” was spewing, and the shark was happy to heat things up as she finally began to speak up.

“Ok…I have two things to tell you Diasuke…and don’t even try saying 'You will be silent before your king you filthy commoner!'…cause I’m not playing along with that shit.”

The crowd began chuckling a little as she did her best impression of Daisuke…which was surprisingly spot on considering she didn’t even practice it. Must have been because he fit the standard stereotype of a narcissistic pretty boy so well. Either way, after the crowd settled down, Mako would continue to speak.

“First off! It’s one thing to put these people through such a boring promo…like really you think they paid to see this? Seriously that’s a dick move…not to mention the fact that you’re calling them “Filthy commoners” throughout it. I bet you weren’t loved enough as a kid, maybe daddy didn’t pay enough attention to you, so instead you take it out on others. Is that it? I bet that’s it.”

With the crowd laughing and cheering, Mako would then begin to pace a bit as she talked.

"And secondly, who the hell said you get to become the “King of Wrestling! Cause I’m calling bull shit, there is no way you deserve that title. Hell you’re sister is closer to that title than you are…oh wait sorry, that’s another family issue…I’ll stick to the father thing for now. But as for you being king, no way, not happening. No way, no how. As for me though, I think I’d be a much better king than you.”

Mako would listen to the crowds loudest cheer yet as she finished her little speech. And now for the hard part, listening to whatever came out of Daisuke’s mouth as a response.

“Ok now you can talk...What say you King of Nothing?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

The prince becomes the King (For Caboose) Empty Re: The prince becomes the King (For Caboose)

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:10 am

Daisuke paused for dramatic effects and before he put the mic near his mouth to continue his inauguration speech as King, The booming words "SHARK ATTACK” would cut off Daisuke as he watched a tomboyish woman walk out the arena. The woman was Mako Adachi, Tensions rising star with a solid reputation. The shark would be in her tight black wrestling attire which consisted a sports bra, short shorts, and leg guards. Daisuke was none too pleased, he was interrupted on his big night by a new face in the locker room. However, things were about to get much more worse than a simple interruption. "Who the?" he spoke out before being cut off by Mako as she had two things in mind. The first made the prince's blood boil as he mocked the prince in his own tone, making the crowd chuckle. He stood there, in the ring, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists while glaring at the woman.

He walked towards the ropes and leaned against it, to get a good look at the woman who insulted from from the top of the ramp. She insulted him, his father and even took a dig at his sister being more successful than him. Daisuke was pissed for a while but then stopped, chuckling and shaking his head. "Well well well, it seems another commoner has stepped out to be glorified at my expense? Who are you anyways? Just a rookie looking for quick fame by cutting the KING off?" he smirked.

"As for you being more fit to be crowned king.....how about you come down to the ring and say whatever you want to say, down here. In the ring, face to face, man to woman instead of standing waayyy there on the ramp" he grinned stepping back to the middle of the ring, calling the Shark out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:21 am

"Oh that was a good one!” Mako would think to herself after calling him "King of Nothing” and about a ton of other insults. This was actually going pretty well considering that she wasn’t the best at giving speeches. Maybe Daisuke was just easy to make fun of or something. Regardless, Mako stood unfazed as Daisuke took a few shots as he called her a commoner and a rookie. Honestly the man would need much better insults than those to make the shark even turn her head. Still she could tell her words got under his skin, whether he admitted it or not. So as the man (if he really counted as one) challenged her to meet him face to face Mako would just sigh and start to speak.

“Um…is that all you’ve got?…I mean that was ok but…I came out here and gave such a big speech about you and all you can say about me is that I’m a rookie commoner?” the shark would ask calmly. “Well you’re kinda half assing this..but sure I’ll come down there and meet you “Man” to woman” Mako would say as she made air quotes while saying man. So with that being said the shark would start walking down to the ring as the crowd cheered her on.

Once she arrived at the ring, Mako would slid right under the ropes and meet Daisuke in the middle of the ring with her arms crossed. “So how do we decide who's king? Do we take a vote? Pick straws? Have me stomp the hell out of your delusional skull as the crowd finally gets what they paid for?” she’d ask with a grin on her face that only got bigger with the crowds cheering. “And so help me you better not say anything that involves modeling cause I’m not going to do something as dumb as that.” Mako would warn. Then patting Daisuke’s shoulder, the shark would add “No offense though, being eye candy has it’s perks, after all”.

“Personally…I think all us “commoners” would like to go with option number three if that’s alright with you. But if you’re too high and mighty to fight the likes of me…I hope you get over that quickly cause definitely will be kicking your ass tonight." Mako would say promising Daisuke that there would be a beatdown no matter what.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:50 am

It was interesting that she chose to stand at the entrance of the ramp, the king thought of this as a sign that she wasn't brave enough to back her words, that if Daisuke called out to the Shark she would simply swim away and leave the prince be. However that wasn't the case, not all to impressed by his response, Mako would stand unfazed as Daisuke finished his little speech and waited for her response. She started to speak and the prince would only raise his eyebrow at her comments, shaking his head while bouncing up and down in the middle of the ring shaking his arms, feeling quite confident she wouldn't step up.....until she actually did.

Daisuke gritted his teeth as he watched Mako actually beginning to make her way towards the ring. This meant that things would SURELY escalate. Mako would start walking down to the ring as the crowd cheered her on while Daisuke watched on, the two met face to face in the middle of the ring with Mako crossing her arms and then talking more trash to piss the prince off, adding a patronising pat on the shoulders to make matters worse.

"No, no, no.....definitely not modelling. A tomboy such as yourself wouldn't stand a chance in that contest. A vote? In tonight's crowd? Oh please....kings do not believe in voting. Drawing straws? How perfect for a commoner who derives his or her life out of luck.....so that leaves...." he said as he stepped in towards her, closing in the gap for a classic wrestlers staredown, chest to chest and head to head.

"You're in your wrestling gear, I am in my wrestling gear. Let's say we go for the third option? You and me, one on one wrestling match? May the better wrestler.....be crowned king?" he proposed, grinning confidently now.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Mako rolled her eyes as Daisuke went through the ways that wouldn't be work to decide on a king. She really hated the fact that he called her a tomboy, not that she wasn't, but he said it like it was a bad thing. Plus she probably had way sex appeal than this guy. Maybe Daisuke had fans, but they were probably teenage girls who hang Justin Bieber posters on their walls. The shark on the other hand was pretty much attractive universally, to both boy and girls. Saying all this sounded a bit odd to her though, so Mako kept quiet. Then after a couple more condescending points were made by the man, he would finally press against her and suggest they go with the third option. That's exactly what Mako was waiting to hear.

"Oh it's on Daisuke" Mako said as her forehead pressed against his. "But just a quick heads up, I'm going to beat you up and down this ring until you can't even lift a finger. Then I'm going to take your title as "King". And then, finally, I'm going to hold it against you for like... well forever...cause I know you would do the same to me." the shark would say before breaking away from the man and raising her fists up ready to throw down.

Daisuke better be ready, cause nothing was going to stop her now. Mako was ready to make her mark in the league and this was looking like a pretty damn good way to do it. All she had to do was "dethrone" eye candy here and the shark would get to be called the King. And even if it was kinda a empty title, since none of this was official, Mako still wanted it. So to hell with Daisuke, cause the shark was the only one who'd be crowned king tonight. Hmm...King Mako...that actually had a pretty nice ring to it.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:22 pm

As she rolled her eyes at his comments, he knew that he was getting under her skin now. Clearly her initial taunts had gotten to the prince and not it was for some sweet payback. After finishing his little speech, Daisuke pressed up against the Shark as he proposed for the third option. Mako seemed very much eager to do the same as she did not back down and pressed back into him, their foreheads really grinding now as the prince glared into her eyes with his teeth gritted while her breasts mushroomed against his pecs.

"OH it's on is it?" he talked back as they continued to intimidate each other with their bodies as they pushed against each other with just their bodies strength. However enough talking, Mako was ready to go! She backed off and raised her fists after intimating to the prince that she was going to beat the hell out of him and take his title. Daisuke would chuckle as he would back up a bit, he kept backing up till he quickly rolled out of the ring and started to walk towards the ramp with the mic in his hand.

"You know what? I'm not feeling it in this crowd....tonight it was all about me being crowned KING! I wasn't schedule to wrestle a tomboy rookie.....so we are going to do this on my terms......" he said as he walked up the ramp and dropped the mic, looking at Mako in the ring before raising his hand up in the air and then turning around, beginning to walk backstage to make his royal exit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Mako was all fired up and ready to go...but apparently the so called "King" felt differently. Instead of fighting like a man he backed away before rolling out of the ring. Mako's face looked dumbstruck, followed by her eyes going wide as she slowly realized Daisuke was gonna make her wait. After all his cockiness and narcissistic comments...he was going to leave it like this!

"Oh fuck you! These are your fucking terms! Get back over here Daisuke or I swear I'm gonna break your pretty little face!" she would bark at him as he made his way up the ramp. "Ok fine! Have it your way! But the longer you push this back, the harder I'm going to kick as I punt that crown off your head! So you better not keep me waiting!" the shark would warn in a fit of rage. She was gonna make him pay for this that was certain.

The crowd was just as pissed as the shark was, and as such the boos were deafening. So as Daisuke raised his fist in the air, Mako would respond by dropping the mic and standing up on the ropes. Then bringing the mic close to her lips, the shark would say, "You can play the "King" all you want, but you'll never be the real thing bitch!". Then after tossing away the mic, Mako would flip him off with both hands as the crowd shouted their approval. The audience already made a chant as they stomped and shouted out MA-KO is the KING! MA-KO is the KING! Even after being pissed off to no end, that chant made the shark laugh a bit as she gave a quick bow.

Whenever Daisuke decided to face her...Mako would make sure that she gave the crowd the show they deserved.

Continued here...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down