Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 11:51 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 8:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Thu May 16, 2024 7:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Standard] Karina Northman vs Himiko Maeda

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

[Standard] Karina Northman vs Himiko Maeda - Page 7 Empty Re: [Standard] Karina Northman vs Himiko Maeda

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:59 am

Karina pushed down with all her might, resting her forehead against Himiko's while she glared right into her eyes, trying to get that third and final count to become the winner of this match, all the while her body was squashing and flattening Himiko's in an attempt to humiliate her further, perhaps a distraction that would prevent her from struggling too hard. It was a rough gamble but it was going to pay off well!

Himiko managed to summon that strength to break the pin before that hand slapped the mat, forcing Karina to release her and fall off her with a loud groan. " Dammit.. So close. " She mumbled and would try to get back up, wanting to grab Himiko's hair and shoulder so she could tug her towards the ropes!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Standard] Karina Northman vs Himiko Maeda - Page 7 Empty Re: [Standard] Karina Northman vs Himiko Maeda

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:21 pm

Getting Karina off of her, she would shake her head and start to try and gather her senses, though as she rolled over onto her front, she would just feel how Karina's hand grabbed a hold of her pink hair, yanking her up and pulling the Fox up towards her feet. Himiko would wince and whine as she grabbed at Karina's shorts...

After finding her feet, the pink fox would try and throw a right hook into those abs of Karina, trying to smack those strong well trained abdominal muscles of the beast. Though her strikes were lacking in the power they had before...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:03 am

It was a good amount of recovery the long haired fighter had gotten, licking her lips as she would start forcing her back up onto her feet, grumbling when Himiko grasped her by the shoulders and would lean down to tease her. " You seemed to enjoy grabbing me there, but this ain't the match for that. " Truth be told, neither was the breast mauling but Karina had made it a competition when Himiko clawed and tortured her tits, not to mention that Himiko's breasts were pretty big and felt good, so it was a double win to try out that new hold and to torture them at the same time!

Karina was pretty tired herself, which was evident with the way she was panting and sweating, feeling that fist slam hard into unprotected abs, causing her to bend over slightly and growled! " Ngh.. " She paused for only three seconds though before she tried to turn Himiko so her back was facing Karina, if Himiko wasn't going to stop her, she'll bend over further to collect Himiko across her shoulders, then raise up straight to get Himiko in a powerful torture rack!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:49 pm

Himko wasn't in a position right now as she tried to fight back against Karina, throwing her fist up into the woman's abs, but it didn't seem to do much to slow down Karina who instead decided to pull her up, lifting Himiko up into the air and then draped the pink haired woman over her shoulders.

Himiko was draped over Karina's strong shoulders and placed in one hell of a painful hold, as the mighty beast locked her into that torture rack. Gasping out in pain, the pink haired fox would struggle and shift on her shoulders. Trying to free herself as her back was once more wrecked with pain!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:00 am

Karina considered it a bit of a blessing to keep Himiko in check. The girl didn't take things easy and she considered what would happen if Himiko still had enough strength to wind her with that punch. Her abs did hurt from repeated blows and Himiko was by no means a pushover and she had given Karina a run for her money.. Now it was time to try and finish it! She straightened up and took a few steps around the ring, just to tease Himiko and give her a few pressure pulses with each step she took before she stopped at the center of the ring.

She inhaled softly, holding her breath before she began to bend Himiko the earnest, really trying to shape Himiko the wrong way, looking to get that submission out of her while Karina was already quite sweaty and tired, she had to find a way to get Himiko to vocally submit or tap-out, otherwise she'd be mighty tired for the rest of the fight! " Come on, Himiko.. Say you give up! I ain't letting go till you do! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:48 am

Himiko gasped and cried out in pain as Karina began to walk around with her busty frame on those shoulders, each step causing her body to jolt on those shoulders, causing her more pain...

When Karina started to put serious pressure into that bending Himiko couldn't take it anymore, releasing a moaning cry of pain as she would flail with her arms, bringing her hand to Karina's hand on her chin to tap. " Ahhhaaah! I give! Submit! Aaannghhh~! L-Let goo!!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:20 am

Karina was tired but the adrenaline held her to her own power standards, huffing when she began to bend and crush Himiko across her shoulders, the sounds of agony enough to keep her fueled for a little longer, at least until she had done some good damage on Himiko before she was forced to let go! She strained her own muscles to achieve the result she wanted, at the very least enough so that once she drops Himiko, she could take some time to recover while Himiko would be unable to get up for a while!

She was hardly surprised when she could feel that hand tapping and the sounds of Himiko's submission. The girl had suffered a powerful hold before this and they were both at their limits. Karina considered being a bit on the heel side to further hurt Himiko but truth be told, she had very little to give. She nodded to herself while the referee rang the bell, slowly bending to the side and would place Himiko back onto her feet, though would quickly thrust forward make Himiko backpedal against the corner so that Karina could press up against her, pressing her tits hard against the woman as well as her abs! " Mh.. Good girl.. " The referee told her to stop off course and Karina would do just that.. After a quick grind to show some domination.

Karina wasn't just going to stop there though and after taking a few steps back, she placed a hand upon her hip and grinned at Himiko. " ..You really loved abusing my breasts.. At least buy me a drink first. " The adrenaline was wearing off, and so did Karina's rather primal surge to dominate her now beaten opponent.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:56 am

Panting hotly as her body was dropped right down onto her her side, a sweaty heap her body wracked with pain as she arched and groaned, struggled to turn and twist around and roll away from Karina.

Though she didn't get to be away from her for very long. That pink hair of hers being grabbed and she was yanked up towards her feet, panting as she stood against Karina, she would then feel Karina pressed her larger set of tits into the fox's and began to force her back.

Fenrir bullying Himiko towards the corner and pressed her into the corner, moaning out in a bit of pain at the dominance from the wolf. Himiko would then when Karina stepped away from her drop onto her ass in the corner, panting as she glared up at Karina.

" Phah....m-maybe...though you tortured my rack more..." Himiko let out as she grabbed onto the ropes, using them to try and defiantly pull herself up towards a stand and move up against Karina, she practically had to lean against the woman as she tried to stand up to the raven haired beauty. "Looks like....I have some competition...if I want to be the apex predator around here..." Himiko panted as she pressed and leaned into Karina.

" B-be careful though...alpha.." Himiko let out as she would lean backwards into the corner, unable to keep herself up against Karina anymore, panting out as she glared at the beautiful raven haired woman. " I'm coming for you again....someday...."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:20 am

Karina snickered at the words she was given, though soon Himiko pulled from the ropes and would press right up against her, with Karina supporting her weight just to keep them both standing, even if Karina herself was pretty damn tired after that hard fight. " Mmh.. Well you made it a competition after all.. " She snickered and would bring a hand around to grasp Himiko's rear and the other around her back, they were in a match anymore, not to mention Himiko was too weak to actually stop her, seeing the woman blush was a good extra and Karina usually went to certain lengths when it came to opponents like these, she had to keep them reminded that they lost.

Once Himiko pushed away to lean against the corner, Karina leaned in to whisper softly into her ear. " I'll be waiting.. Anytime anywhere and if you challenge me outside of the ring.. You'll be worshiping these breasts during and afterwards, cause there will be no referee nor rules to stop the Alpha from making the Beta remember her place. " With that, she gave that ear a quick nip before she pulled away completely, licking her lips at the sight of Himiko before she stretched.

" Now if you'll excuse me.. This fight left me pretty damn hot and sweaty.. I need a shower to clean myself off. Catch ya later, Beta. " She gave her a wink before she decided to leave Himiko there, rubbing her neck as Himiko had done her own damage to hurt Karina!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:22 am

Winner: Karina Northman

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7