Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

GASTER vs Gallium Heart - Growing Frustration

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

GASTER vs Gallium Heart - Growing Frustration - Page 4 Empty Re: GASTER vs Gallium Heart - Growing Frustration

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Gallium's arm was almost within reach of the ropes. One good push, and the ref would practically pry the Shadow Lord off of Gallium, actually getting scared of how angry the smaller girl was getting at the match.

Clara's head was a massive battlefield in and of itself, thoughts of how much wrong Clara was doing clashing against the want to win the match, causing a massive headache and a gigantic bit of anxiety on the Shadow Lord.

Seeing Gallium's free arm almost reaching the ropes, an impulsive thought would break through in the Brit's head, ordering her to go through with her original idea.

Clara would stomp on Gallium's arm, twisting the pinkette's arm in such a horrific and grotesque of a way, the crowd's boos switched to gasps of shock...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

GASTER vs Gallium Heart - Growing Frustration - Page 4 Empty Re: GASTER vs Gallium Heart - Growing Frustration

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:54 pm

She was close, so close, her finger tips just starting to brush the bottom rope, only another half a foot or so, and she'd be free of this hold, and could get back to tossing the masked fighter around as best she could with just one arm.

*STOMP*

*Crack*

"AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Then came a stomp, right on the bent point of her arm, and any thoughts of continuing to fight quickly left the pink haired girls head. With a loud shriek, she clutched at her damaged arm, rolling back and forth on the mat in agony as her arm limped at her side. The referee, finally having enough of this, gave Gaster a shove to get her away from the fallen Gallium. "That's enough! Get back! She can't compete like this!"

She yelled, signaling for the bell to ring, and, after yelling her decision to the ring announcer, began throwing her hands up in an "X" position, signaling for medical personal to come down as the ring announcer stood up and began to speak. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has declared that Gallium Heart can no longer compete in this match, and is stopping the match. Therefore, your winner, by ref stoppage, is GASTER!"

This announcement...did not sit well with the crowd. Many of whom, at least the more sympathetic audience members, began booing Gaster loudly. Others booed that the match, which had just started, was ending in such a manner. Others, more bloodlusty, cheered the rather cruel stomp to the arm that left Gallium in this injured state.

One person who was NOT happy, and not ringside however, was Silver Ace. Having been watching the match on a monitor backstage, the former Hardcore Champion glared at the screen, quickly getting up and leaving the locker room, planning on heading for the ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:12 am

The crack...and the subsequent shriek would finally break Clara out of her anger, as the ref would pull teh Shadow Lord off of the pinkette to check on her.

GASTER would just sit in the middle of the ring as the ref would confirm that, with the way Gallium's hand was, she could not compete further in the match, and that the Shadow Lord was officially the winner.

As the mixed reaction from the crowd washed over her...Clara did not feel one bit happy about the victory. This was not the first time something like this happened to her, and she thought she kept her anger in check...

...but her losses, and the thought of losing to someone who barely had a win in AFW a second time pushed her mind over the edge...

GASTER got up...but didn't know what to do next. She felt it wrong to simply walk towards the pinkette to apologize right away...but leaving while she injured her opponent, one who simply wanted to have a fun match at that, did not sit right with her either. Her mind then would start berating her, for taking such a rash decision and endangering a fellow wrestlers career...

All the while a very unhappy person, a friend and a teacher to Gallium, made her way from the backstage

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:58 am

While Gallium had gained a reputation for being a tougher punching bag than she initially looked, there was only so much anyone could do was seemingly deliberately trying, and might have actually succeeded, in breaking one's arm. When the referee called off the match, Gallium, rather than protest, or try to say that she could still fight, simply accepted it, whimpering and cradling her hurt arm, as ringside doctors and the referee surrounded her, the referee raising her arms in an X to signal for a stretcher, while also standing between Gaster and Gallium.

But the referee wasn't who Gaster needed to be concerned about, as Silver Ace, who hadn't been seen since losing her Hardcore Title to Jessica Wright at Summer Splash months previously, ran down the ramp and slid into the ring, quickly going over to Gallium to check on her, gently stroking the girls pink hair as she repeatedly told her that she was going to be alright.

Once the stretcher came down though, and Gallium was loaded onto it, Ace stood up...and turned towards The Shadow Lord herself.

"I knew this place had bullies, I knew bringing Gallium into Friction meant there would be risks, I knew she'd be put into hard matches, against tough opponents, and that she could get hurt as a result, and she accepted those risks too...but that wasn't acceptable, not one bit!"
She exclaimed, stepping closer to the masked girl, her arms shaking in anger.

"This wasn't because of a serious grudge, like with River Styx, or being over a title, like with Juno, not that those justify what they did, but this? You try to break a girls arm just because she got the better of you at the start of a match? What the hell is wrong with you!?" Ace didn't give Gaster time to actually answer, stepping right up to her and poking the smaller girl in the chest. "I don't know who you think you are, but if you're going to hurt my friend, you're going to answer to me! Next week, you and me, in Australia, at Avalanche! I'll teach you a lesson you won't forget, you hear me!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:42 am

The refs and doctors quickly surrounded Gallium as they tried to survey the damage on the arm, and get her to the infirmary as quickly as possible to survey the damage done by GASTER...all the while the Shadow Lord looked on from the side, with panic in her hard, as the crowd booed and chanted "YOU SUCK" at her.

She was genuinely worried for Gallium. The thought of the fun-loving brave pinkette having an injury because of her...

...needless to say, the Shadow Lord was really angry at herself right now...

...and as she saw Silver Ace, Gallium's good friend, teacher, and a great wrestler in her own right (having just done a Hardcore Title run), she knew she screwed up big time.

She was fully prepared for Ace to slap her face...or even punch her into the ground for injuring her friend like this as she turned towards her...only for the Canadian to simply tell her off for that.

But her words still stung the Brit to her very soul, especially coming from a veteran like Ace. Under her mask, she was biting her lip, trying to look away from Ace's angry gaze...only for the former champ to step forward, and poke the Shadow Lord in her chest to get her attention back...before she challenged her to a match, for next week, in Australia, for Avalanche.

A grudge match was the least amount of punishment, but in her current state, being very angry at herself and sad at the situation, GASTER accepted as she nodded her head in confirmation of the match happening next week, the fans cheering for Ace to take down the villainous Shadow Lord in Australia...

With that, she looked as Gallium disappeared into backstage, while she herself left for the entrance ramp, the image of the vengeful Silver Ace burned in her mind, as she felt her eyes on her back as she disappeared to the back...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:16 am

GASTER wins via Ref Stoppage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4