Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

MIO vs ???

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MIO vs ??? - Page 5 Empty Re: MIO vs ???

Post by Nelv Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:24 am

"Fweeh...?" Mio let out a confused yelp as she was pushed off Orochi's lap. Pulled back from the world of pleasure, the raven haired girl's expression slowly turned into a puzzled one, then a slightly frustrated frown as she's brought back to the match. "Uuu..."

Panting, Mio would try to pick herself up, getting on her hands and knees first before she'd stand, assuming she had that much time. Even doing that seemed to be rather difficult for her after that abrupt denial as her lithe figure still felt a little shaky.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Orochi would let Mio take her time getting herself back up, smiling in amusement over the girl's puzzled looks. When the girl finally got herself back on her feet, standing to her full diminutive height, Orochi put her hands on her hips, thrusting her chest out which would give quite an interesting effect on her barely-clad breasts.

"Shall we continue, pet?" Orochi asked, still teasing the girl as she would then hold out her hands, preparing to lock up with her again. She had a confident smirk on her face, indicating how assured she was over her own superiority over her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:22 pm

"H-haa..." Mio still adjusting her breath as she stood up, giving Orochi a timid gaze in contrast to the woman's beaming confidence. "I-I'm not... y-your... pet..." she insisted before moving slowly towards her opponent, still looking flustered.

She knew that she wouldn't be able to match Orochi in a test of strength, but what other options did she have? Her mind wasn't exactly in the state where she could think straight thanks to the punishment session, not to mention that her body now felt heavier than ever before.

She decided to let Orochi made her move instead, standing her ground just a few inches in front of the woman. If her opponent moved towards her, then Mio would attempt to dive forward and get behind Orochi so she could wrap her arms around the woman's waist and squeeze it as hard as she could.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:58 pm

For Orochi, Mio's denial made her even cuter, and she had to resist herself from going all out because she didn't want to quickly end this match. Watching the girl, Orochi then saw her diving forward, wrapping her arms around her waist. Orochi let out a gasp when the girl squeezed her waist.

"Ooof..." Orochi tried to regain her footing, looking to make sure that Mio wouldn't be able to bring her down while she had her arms wrapped around her waist. "Now, now... what's with this hostility, hmm? We aren't strangers, right?" Orochi said as she would try to bump her own hip against Mio's body as the girl's arms were still wrapped around her, looking to make it difficult for the girl to maintain the hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:48 pm

"Nh...!" Orochi's bumping made it difficult for Mio to get a good squeeze on the woman as she's already struggling to keep her arms wrapped around her. She kept clinging on her opponent, however, even if they're now slowly going backwards a little by little because of what Orochi was doing.

"I-it's a match... ngh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:36 am

Mio still managed to cling on Orochi's waist despite the bump, which impressed Orochi a bit. Also, she had to admit that Mio was right about this being a match. Still, it's about time for her to stop playing as she would grab onto the girl's arms, looking to pry them off of her waist with her strength, smirking all the while as she would try to show how futile her effort was.

"Then... I won't hold back anymore..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:35 am

"Uuh..." despite her effort Orochi easily remover her arms from her waists in the end, and Mio was now in a bad position as her arms were seized by her opponent. She tried to pull herself away, knowing that it'd be bad for her to be in this position after Orochi's declaration. In doing so, however, she might inadvertently pulled the woman backwards alongside her as well, inching them closer to one of the corner.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:43 am

Orochi managed to pry those arms off of her waist, and she smirked at Mio, showing how confident she was at her prospect of winning this. The girl then tried to move back, though she inadvertently pulled Orochi with her. The tall woman would take advantage of this, pushing Mio back, looking to push the girl against the turnbuckle.

Upon bringing her there, Orochi planned to lean forward, looking to press her lips against the girl's, hoping to have quite an intense making up session with her by kissing her passionately.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:00 am

Mio realized it a little too late as she reached the corner, and the slight distraction only allowed Orochi to push her all the way to the turnbuckle and trap her there. She wanted to protest but the woman quickly sealed her lips with hers, prompting an intense make out session between them to turn her docile in no time.

"Mmmm... mmmhh..." despite her squirming and mumbled noise, the raven haired girl barely did anything significant to push Orochi off her, her gaze towards her former mistress also softening to the point it's almost submissive...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:17 am

Pressing her lips against Mio's, Orochi would enjoy the taste of the girl as she kissed her deeply and intensely. But just a mere kiss wouldn't net much result, so after making out with the girl for a while, Orochi would then break the kiss, and a bridge of saliva would be formed between their lips after she broke it.

Hoping that Mio was distracted by the kiss, Orochi would twist around, looking to drive her bubbly butt right into the belly of the girl, hoping to knock some wind out of her lungs. It was a tad rough, but it was much better than normal strikes.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum