Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica vs Kanai

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Jessica vs Kanai - Page 9 Empty Re: Jessica vs Kanai

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:13 am

Kanai's eyes widened when she felt herself getting thrown backwards. She slammed hard on the mat, getting the air knocked out of her and nearly passing out from the force she hit the mat with. She let out a cry and moan of pain. Her eyes were screwed shut from the force of her hit. She felt Jessica getting on top of her, opening her eyes a sliver.

"!" Kanai gasped when she saw Jessica sitting on her face, skirt flipped up. Kanai blushed beet red with embarrassment. Her legs were held up in a compromising position as well, her frilly panties giving her a slight wedgie, revealing her cute round butt a little.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:32 am

Jessica giggled as she saw Kanai's cute butt in the air. She kept a tight hold of her opponent's legs, using all what was left of her energies to mantain the pink haired cutie down for the three count. She honestly didnt believe Kanai would be able to break the pin after such a great move, but because she said so didnt mean it wasnt possible.

"One!" The referee came down to the mat again, slapping her hand on it as she made sure Kanai's shoulders were still touching the canvas.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 pm

And certainly Kanai couldn't break the pin. What little energy she had left wasn't enough to budge Jessica off of her. She panted weakly, her breaths blowing against Jessica's crotch from the rather compromising position both girls were in.

"Two!" the referee yelled.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Jessica smirked. She couldnt feel any struggle from Kanai, what meant... she was going to win! Just to make sure, she leaned back a little more, lifting Kanai's butt off the mat a little. She'd keep butt planted upon her opponent's face and her legs up and locked under her armpits. In that moment...

"Three!" The referee yelled, slapping her hand on the mat for the third and last time. As soon as the orange warrior heard this, she'd drop her opponent's legs to the mat and roll off her, ending up on all four just by her cute friend. "Kanai-chaan~! Kanai-chaan~! Are you okaay?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Kanai just lay on the mat for a few seconds, breathing hard. Her face was bright red after seeing Jessica's butt and panties planted right in her face. She had to take several deep breaths in order to get her wind back, and then slowly sat up.

"Y-yeah," Kanai said, "I'm fine... just a little tired."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Jessica smirked at Kanai, glad she was fine. The brunette girl then stood up with a little of effort and extended her arm to her friend, offering her some help to get back up and leave. "Hey hey hey! I got a great idea! What about you we have a sleepover party tonight! Only the two of us at my place!" Jessica exclaimed, hoping Kanai accepted her invitation to play with her that night. Probably her real intention was to strengthen the bonds between the pink haired girl and herself, but who could tell?

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Kanai took Jessica's hand and got up to her feet. "A sleepover? Sure!" Kanai said. She eagerly took Jessica's hands, smiling brightly. She was eager to have some more fun with Jessica as well, and perhaps she would ease Jessica's fears about sex as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:13 am

Jessica then started hopping up and down as she held Kanai's hands, very very excited. "Yaay~!" The orange clad girl couldnt be happier! She was thinking already that her friendship with the pink haired girl was starting to advance pretty fast. The girl would then lean on Kanai, hugging her tightly. "Alrighty, here's my adress." She said as she pulled a pen out of her pocket and started writing her adress on Kanai's hand. "Knock on my door three times quickly, so I'll know it's you, mkaay?" The girl said as she smirked at her friend.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9