Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gadot, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica vs Kanai

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jessica vs Kanai Empty Jessica vs Kanai

Post by Jessica Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:48 am

Standard Match
Victory Terms - Pin, Submission or KO.

It was her official match. She has been waiting an entire life for this moment, and now that she was here, she couldnt believe it. Jessica was sitting on a bench in the backstage. She still had a few minutes before she had to go out and face someone in an official ring, in front of thousands of people who paid just to see two girls fighting for the victory. 'Come on, Jess... This is what you've been waiting for throughout your entire life.' She told herself to give herself some courage. In that moment, her music started to play, which meant it was time for her to come out.

I just need something that will take me away

I threw my heart into your fire, when I was blind
And you knew that I'd come crawling back, and you knew you'd always find me there
But this time some things are gonna change, I'm breaking out
And I know someday I'll be ok, and I know someday I'll stand again

But this won't be the end of me
Cuz I'm breaking out!

Jessica's short figure appeared at the entrance of the backstage. The girl was wearing her orange wrestling outfit, like always, and was also carrying an orange. She liked to give her opponents a little present before the match, so there would not be hard feelings at the end. Or at least, that's what she thought her gifts were for. She closed her eyes, and after letting a soft sigh escape her lips, she opened them up again.

The Orange Warrior walked down the ramp, acting confidently. Everyone in the crowd was wondering who this cute girl was. She tried to ignore the people's whispers and just kept walking. Once she had reached the ring, she slid under the bottom rope and quickly stood back up, looking around and just trying to calculate how many people there was in the crowd.

She was a little worried. Who could her first opponent be? What kind of girl was she chosen to fight with? Kanai was a complete unknown for her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Jessica vs Kanai Empty Re: Jessica vs Kanai

Post by zxn666 Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:07 am

While Jessica didn't know much about Kanai, Kanai had actually done her homework and read the character bios on Jessica, the orange girl. She seemed to be a complete novice, though of course that never meant anything since just being a novice to wrestling didn't mean she couldn't put up a really good fight. Though Kanai had to wonder if Jessica knew what she was getting into. Kanai had a taste of what AFW was really about barely a week ago, when she faced Ofelia Castro in a very heated sexual fight that left Kanai utterly defeated. She wondered how long it would take this orange girl to find out that aspect of AFW.

Kanai walked out onto the ramp as lights flashed around her and her new song, "WANTED!for the love" began playing over the speakers. She waved to the crowd, which cheered her entrance spectacularly. Her pink frills and her pink pigtails bobbed up and down as she walked to the ring, bouncing with every step. She climbed in by slipping under the bottom ropes, making sure to give the crowd a final wave before facing her opponent.

The first thing she noticed was how her opponent was wearing some of the most gaudy orange clothing she had ever seen. It wasn't that it looked bad on her, it as just so very bright. Her opponent had a slim figure, long black hair done in two pigtails just like Kanai's except a bit shorter, and a cute face. Kanai knew she was going to like this girl.

"Hey there! The name's Kanai Kanamori, pleased to meet you!" Kanai said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Jessica's jaw dropped as Kanai made her appearance. It was amazing! All those colours, and that soong too...! It was unbeliaveable! The orange girl's eyes admired her opponent's entrance and watched her come down the ramp. Considering the reaction of the crowd, Jessica could tell Kanai was pretty popular in here. So lucky! If she got to beat Kanai, then she'd become popular too!

"Kaanai? Whaat a cuuuteee naame..." Jessica started with a compliment, and then introduced herself. "I'm Jessicaa Chikanatsu, but you can call me Jess. I hope we can be good friends!" She finished her statement and closed her eyes, offering her pink haired opponent a friendly handshake.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:08 am

"Thanks for the compliment," Kanai said, grasping Jessica's hand tightly, "We can be good friends, and I can tell that I'm gonna like you, but don't expect me to go easy on you. I'm giving all I've got in this match!" She let go of Jessica's hand and walked back to her corner, prepared to fight against her opponent. She looked at Jessica, sizing her opponent up. The girl was about the same height and size as Kanai, essentially the same body type. Kanai would have no idea just how strong her opponent was until she really engaged in combat.

The bell rang, signaling the start of the match. Kanai walked forward slowly, hands raised, circling Jessica, not wanting to make the first move.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:43 pm

"Great! I wouldnt ask for anything else than your best!" Jessica cheerfully said, glad that her opponent wasnt so proud to not use all of her strength because she looked weak. Though her appearance didnt show it, the orange girl was really really strong. She had been wrestling for more than 2 years, so Kanai should be careful. "Good luck, Kanai-chaaan~!" And with that said, she returned to her corner, waiting for the bell to ring.

The match began, and the orange girl didnt waste her time. She approached to Kanai, fast but carefully to not get caught in any kind of trap, and circled with her, getting closer and closer of her with each second that past.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Kanai circled in closer and closer, raising her hands in front in a grappling position. Seeing that Jessica was slowly advancing as well, Kanai decided to offer a test of strength to see just how powerful her opponent really was. She raised her hands up, challenging Jessica to the test of strength.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Jessica's arms were up as well, and as she noticed that Kanai was inviting her to lock up with her in a test of strength, she gladly accepted. The orange girl locked her hands and fingers with Kanai's and pushed as strong as she could, trying to overpower her pink haired opponent as fast as she could.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Kanai pushed hard against Jessica, but found herself getting overpowered far quicker than she expected. She felt herself getting pushed back quickly, her arms giving out and her strength being overmatched. Kanai gritted her teeth and pushed backwards, using every last drop of her strength to push back and fight against her stronger opponent.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Jess grinned as she started to overpower her opponent. Feeling a little bad for Kanai, she reduced the amount of strength she was using so the test of strength would last a little longer. Only to provoke her opponent a little, she said. "Coome on! I thought you said you werent going to hold anything back!" And with that, she smirked happily at her opponent. To be honest, she was starting to like Kanai pretty much. She looked like such a nice person!

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Kanai felt her opponent suddenly reduce the amount of pressure on her arms. Kanai felt some relief, as she was getting tired. But then, a thought occurred to her. Was Jessica going easy? Was she so weak that her opponent had pity and decided to actually deliberately weaken herself to fight on her level? Kanai filled with anger.

"Don't go easy on me!" Kanai said, "I'm fighting with everything I've got, there's no reason for you not to do the same!" With that, Kanai would suddenly drop downwards and roll backwards, using her legs to prop Jessica up from underneath and flip her over her head.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next