by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:05 am

With his world still spinning a little after the slam, Yuto couldn't do much when Resa made him sit and wrapped her limbs around him for a sleeper and scissor combo. "Hnngg...!" he grunted and squirmed as the hold settled in, his hands then reached for the woman's arm to try loosening the hold at the very least, although what she said then made him twitched.

"T-that... w-wha... p-pet... w-who's going to be your p-pet...?!" the boy said, flustered. "Ack..." the lick on his ear made him twitch again, his face had becoming warm and flushed ever since he heard her voice. Although he'd soon start struggling again, it didn't seem like his mind was all in it for the time being. "L-let me go...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:02 am

Fufufu~, who else Yuto?” Resa asked, tightening her sleeper more in emphasis. “The only cute boy that can become my plaything here right now is you. And I fully intend on making you give in to me to the fullest extent. You’ll WANT to be my pet by the end of this.”

As she continued to squeeze around him, Resa would move her lips down to start sucking and biting at Yuto’s neck. Altering between kisses and bites, Resa was aiming to keep his head light while she would slowly choke him out. She will make him her pet, even if she’ll have to fuck him into unconsciousness to do it. But he won’t have to know about that.

Yet.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:14 am

"W-wha... n-no way... I'm not... nnghh... y-your... plaything..." Yuto said defiantly despite not making any progress in loosening the hold. "T-there's... n-no way... I'll want... ughhh... ack...!" his protest was interrupted every now and then with the choking and his gasping from Resa nibbling his neck. "G-gaah... s-stop t-thaatt..."

Things looking quite grim for the boy from match perspective. His consciousness began to slip, which meant he's getting even weaker to even fight back his opponent. On the other side, however, feeling the covered breasts of Resa on his back and the woman's lips on his skin seemed to kept him in a somewhat excited state without him fully realizing it. His body was already getting used to this kind of situations after being in this business for a while after all, not to mention that Resa had been provoking such reactions from him for almost the whole match. Eventually he began to let out a quiet moan as his arousal growing steadily.

"O-ohh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 am

“Oh, is someone liking their current treatment?” Resa asked, giving his back a single rub with her breasts. All the while, she kept a tight and firm hold around his neck, periodically increasing the pressure as time went by.

As they reached the minute mark, Resa would blow lightly into Yuto’s ear. “Halfway there Yuto, think you can still last?” She’d finish off with one last lick against his ear, making it last a few seconds. From here now she would put all her focus into the hold, squeezing her arms and legs around Yuto as tightly as possible. She wanted to see if he could handle the full force of her choke, to decide whether he’d get a punishment or reward.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:35 am

"N-no... I... hnngg..." Yuto struggling to response to Resa as his body seemed to be a little confused with the mixture of sensations he's having. "I... I d-don't... know... nnghh..." the boy gave an honest answer as Resa taunted him about the time limit.

He's been drive to the edge of consciousness as it was with the woman now putting more and more pressure in the hold. Yuto tried to stay conscious while still trying to pull Resa's arm away, but it barely felt like he's doing anything significant to the tall beauty now. His eyes starting to get heavy, one of his arms eventually slipping to his side, his head shaking weakly as if he trying to refuse the predicament awaiting him.

"N-no... gghhh.. hhnnng..."

In the end another full minute seemed like a little too much for the boy in his current state. His body would begin to limp in Resa's hold after a while, falling into unconsciousness. If it wasn't for the woman holding him, Yuto probably would have just flopped to the mats.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Eventually, Resa would feel Yuto pass out in her hold, getting her to shake her head in disappointment. “Tsk, two, tsk Yuto. I thought you could’ve lasted longer than that.” She’d say as she released him, letting him collapse to the canvas without any support.

Looking at his downed form, she’d think through her next move before putting it into action. Flipping him into his chest, she’d plant her rear onto the small of his back. She’d then grab ahold of his legs, putting him into a Boston crab and pulling hard, planning on waking the boy up through pain. “Get up boy! You’re punishment will not to unchecked!”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:33 pm

The sudden pain was pretty effective as a wake up call for the fainted boy as it turned out. His eyes opened immediately, a gasp of surprise came out from his mouth. Yuto remembered that he was still being clutched by Resa before his consciousness slipping away from him, but now he suddenly found himself laying on the mat. What's more, the woman was on top of his back, bending him over in the boston crab!

"G-gahh...!" he cried as his senses returned to him, which made him felt the strain on his stretched form fully. "W-where... uh... w-what h-happened..." Yuto blurted, his mind still a bit blurry from passing out. "O-ow... i-it hurts...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:42 pm

“Oh good, you’re awake Yuto.” Resa commented, looking back to him as she kept a grip on his legs. “Good, it better hurt. You failed to last the two minutes I gave you, something I personally thought was very fair given how simple the hold was. You’ve disappointed me.”

Pulling further back on his legs, she would turn back to look forward, hiding her grin from him. “And as such, you now have to suffer through your punishment. Try to last longer this time, okay?” She ordered more than asked, pressing her ass down hard on his back as she pulled his legs. “If you even think about asking for forgiveness, it’ll only get worse for you. Got it?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:58 pm

"Aauughh... b-but...!" Yuto tried to argue, although whatever he said clearly wouldn't change Resa's mind from the look of it. "Uaagghh..." as his legs were pulled further, he groaned in agony, his body squirming as much as it was allowed. "Y-yes... nnghh...!"

He wasn't sure about how long he had to endure this painful position, but he's not planning to remain still either. As far as the boy was concerned, Resa only didn't want him to give in, so he'd try dragging himself forward instead. The ropes seemed quite far but that was his only option other than let his opponent stretch him to her heart's content.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:03 am

“There you go Yuto, try and fight it.” She smirked as she felt the boy slowly crawl for the ropes, keeping her focus on the hold as he did. “If you can make it all the way to the ropes, I just may give you a reward. But you’ll have to be quick.”

Resa would then begin to put even more pressure in the boston crab, her eyes shining with I’ll intent. “I’m not going to make it any easier on you. If you want your reward, you’ll have to prove you’re a good pet as I slowly build up more pressure on you. Otherwise, well, I’ll have to do something even worse to you.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next