by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:03 pm

Yuto could feel his consciousness drifting away despite his best effort to stay awake. He had been smothered for quite a while in addition to his fatigued state after all, and it's only natural that his body was reaching its limit. Fortunately for him, however, Resa reached her climax first before she knocked him out with her lovely breasts.

The woman's sex squeezed his dick tightly as she came, and his hips also moving back and forth slightly in response, thrusting his shaft into her. "Gwaahh... ooohhh..!" he gasped and moaned as she let his head go, allowing him to get some air. "Ooohh gawd..."

Despite his manhood felt like burning, he kept humping against Resa until he became too exhausted to even move. In the end he didn't reach his climax, but he was mighty close, which left him in quite a drained, yet frustrated state!

"Oohh... nnghh..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Resa vs Yuto - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by USLMAN Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:24 pm

“Ohhhh, That was good.” Resa moaned lightly as she rode out her orgasm, feeling Yuto’s hips continue to grind against hers. And although she had just came, she seemed to be barely exhausted, as her breathing was slowly returning.

Rising her hips, Resa would release Yuto’s erection from her tight grip, revealing the member’s girth. Seeing his expression, she could tell just how much he was craving to cum. But it wouldn’t come easily to him, as she’d move around to further mess with him.

“This looks rather painful, does it hurt my pet?” Resa would ask as she poked his twitching cock, sitting to his side as he laid down. “It must hurt bad right now, how close were you to cumming I wonder?” She’d then poke at his tip, feeling the pre-cum as she mercilessly teased him. “I bet you’re dying to release, aren’t you?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:31 pm

With Resa no longer keeping him trapped in the corner, Yuto's exhausted form slipped all the way down to his back. He lied on the mats, panting heavily, his gaze half blank, and yet his cock stuck up to the air, hard and twitching.

"Ah...!" he moaned as Resa's finger poked his hard on, his precum leaked out a bit. Even a light contact like that seemed to affect him significantly as he could feel himself getting kept on the edge, but not driven beyond. "Hnn...!" another poke from the woman, on his tip this time, made him twitched and winced. "P-pleasee... m-mistress..." his words came out just like that to highlight his desperation. "P-please... make me c-cuumm... oohh..." the poor boy pleaded with a pitiful gaze in his eyes.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:38 pm

“Well, when you beg like that.” Resa would say as she wrapped a single finger around his girth. “How could I possibly let my pet suffer with an unbearable need like this?” Now slowly jerking him, Resa would give the boy exactly what he wanted.

But in the process, she was making sure that he would endure, stalling his orgasm slightly with her taunting pumps. “Now my pet, admit that you love the domination.” She’d whisper, looking into his eyes. “Tell me how much you’ve appreciated me turning you into a hopeless mess of arousal and exhaustion.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:47 pm

"Haaa..." Yuto wheezed as he felt Resa's finger jerking his almost erupting cock in an agonizingly slow pace to keep him right in the edge. "P-pleaseee... uuu..."

By now he didn't have a single ounce of defiance left. Resa had broken him thoroughly, turning him into her obedient pet. The way she looked at him and whispered her demands made him felt like a bug in a goddess' hand. He complied almost instantly.

"I-I love it... M-Mistress-Resa... t-thank you... for turning me into your pitiful pet... for showing how weak and helpless I am... uughh..." the boy's face was bright red and he looked almost as if he's about to cry from the shame. The state he was in right now after all was the ultimate proof of her domination over him... and how he felt about it. He couldn't hide it even if he wanted to.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:16 pm

“Mmmmm, perfect.” Resa said as she took in every detail of Yuto’s face. “That’s what every pet should give to their master, and it fits you perfectly.” Resa would begin to increase the speed of her finger, continuing the humiliation by working him over with just her finger.”

“Now cum, my pet.” Resa ordered. “Cum and show everyone here how I’ve wrapped you around my finger. How you’re incapable of refusing me and give up your body to my every whim.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:30 pm

Resa had made him cum with several methods in this match, from using her hand, mouth, breasts, even her sex. To be so aroused with just a single finger of the woman, however, pretty much illustrated just how much control she had over him. Yuto couldn't even fell ashamed for being driven towards a climax this way. He's just too desperate for a release. She truly had him wrapped around her finger, quite literally!

"Ooohh... oohh...!" almost immediately as Resa gave her order, the boy began to spasm, and soon enough, his cock twitched and spurted his juices. "G-gawdd... oohh... m-mistress... haaaa..." Yuto moaned while he writhed around in pleasure, before limping on the mat, breathing heavily, his eyes almost closed. "G-gaahh... n-no m-more... nnghh..." he groaned.

With that, the referee was ready to declare Resa as the winner since it didn't look like Yuto could continue anymore. It seemed like he'd pass out any minute now give how exhausted he was!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:45 pm

Resa would smile in success at the boy’s latest climax, watching him given in to her once more with sexual relief. After his burst, Resa would release his defeated manhood and lick his cum off her hand, loving the taste of her pet’s seed.

“That’s a good pet, following his mistress’ orders so diligently.” She teased as she finished his seed, standing up as the ref came over to check him over. “I’m sure he’s done at this point. I’m willing to let my pet rest now sinc he was so compliment for the last couple of minutes.” She’d inform, feeling certain that Yuto would be incapable of even lifting a finger in his exhaustion.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:23 am

Yuto could barely move anymore as it was. His body felt like lead and even shaking his head when the referee asked whether her could continue or not seemed to take so much effort already. Right now he just wanted to lay down in a comfy bed or something to get a much needed rest.

The official then declared Resa as the winner, lifting her arm up while the crowds roared. As for Yuto, he might have lost in a spectacular fashion in his debut match, but he oddly couldn't feel disappointed. Resa definitely had made him tasted a defeat so sexy he felt lucky for meeting her instead!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Resa would grin in excitement over her victory, enjoying having played with the poor Yuto for the entirety of the match. And as she was crowned the winner, she couldn’t help but feel as though there was more fun that could be had. But it’d be unlikely she could do much with the rules of the ring set. So she’d have to do things her own way.

“Say Yuto, I cant help but feel like your still rather inexperienced in wrestling.” Resa would not as she’d move down, helping him up to his feet while having a devious look on her face. “If it’d make you better, I would like to teach you a few things. You could really use it if our match would to say anything.”

Knowing after her domination over him, the boy would agree to anything that she’d say, expecting his answer to be a unanimous yes. And when she’d hear that confirmation, she’d pull the boy’s face back into his favorite pillows, smothering him once more in her breasts’ heavenly embrace. “Of course, first you need to take a nap. You’ll need all the strength you can get when we start our spar.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next