Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae -  Entertain Me (Complete) Empty Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:12 am

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae -  Entertain Me (Complete) XaGVzTb
-VS-
Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae -  Entertain Me (Complete) N6TLvSa
Match Type: Standard
Victory Conditions: Pinfall (5 Count), Submission, or KO.

Sin was bored.

She made no effort to hide that fact, either. She’d just come down to the ring a few moments ago, strolling down the ramp as her theme music. Guys extended their hands, looking to shake hands with the new girl or get a fist bump or a high five. She ignored them, kept on walking, and left nothing but jeers in her wake.

They didn’t care for the way she’d just slid into the ring and lazily rolled to her feet, they didn’t care for the blank looks she was giving them, they didn’t care for the way she was sitting on the turnbuckle, staring at the entrance ramp like she was waiting for her bus to arrive and not her opponent. It was all too clear how few fucks she gave, and she had no qualms showing it.

Sin’s time in the AFW so far hadn’t been the thrill ride she’d hoped for. When she first joined the league, she’d thought they would send her a steady stream of competition, keep her appetite sated with some hot talent. Yes, Tension had sort of a revolving door when it came to stars, people came and went all the time, but she figured the chances were good that she’d stumble on someone with decent talent.

Not the case. Not yet.

So far, she’d been saddled with scrubs. This one guy looked like he had some process, a jock with more muscles than he knew what to do with, but he had a disappointing weakness to being kicked in the face, and he’d gone down way sooner than she’d anticipated. A couple stomps in the face, and he’d had enough.

Then there was the newbie girl they put her up against. Sin couldn’t even remember her name, not for the life of her. Some stupid American girl, probably thinking she’d have any easy ride in Tension. Taking her apart had been fun at the start, but she gave up just when things were starting to get really fun, right around the time Sin broke her nose with a spinning heel kick.

Isaac Clark would her third try in getting some real entertainment from the AFW. She wasn’t in the most optimistic of moods.

With a heavy sigh on her breath, she hunched over and rested her chin in her palm, waiting for today’s victim to make his way out from the back…

Last edited by acuya on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae -  Entertain Me (Complete) Empty Re: Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:37 pm

Isaac's theme music, which seemed to change from week to week, rolled rhythmically across the arena. This week it was bluegrass, who knows why. As Isaac walked down the ramp he was surprised to see many people vying for his attention. After his first victory against Sophia, he was a pariah who beat up weak girls. After his first loss against Emma, he was now a sympathetic and valiant figure.

He accepted each audiences members attention as best he could. Shaking each mans hand, high giving each child, and getting pulled into hugs with strange women. "Well, that's forward." He thought uncomfortably.

As he reached the ring and saw his opponent clearly he reviewed what he had researched about her. She's a kicker, she's merciless, she is an experienced fighter, she's... not wearing shoes?! His mind raced around this seemingly insignificant fact. "What if there's some tactical reason for this I don't understand? *Gasp* What if I step on her toes like some sort of clumsy asshole?!" It was decided. His shoes were coming off. He quickly untied his shoes and set them aside; exposing his exotic socks. They were a vibrant lime green with little flamingos scattered all over. Not noticing the audiences newfound curiosity in his socks Isaac climbed up the steel steps and entered the ring.

Isaac immediately marched toward Moon Sin-Jae and offered a handshake. It was important to be polite. "Hi, I'm Isaac, and I can tell by your lazy glare that you are quite formidable. I hope I prove an... adequate challenge."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae -  Entertain Me (Complete) Empty Re: Isaac Clark vs. Moon Sin-Jae - Entertain Me (Complete)

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:55 am

He took off his shoes.

Why the hell did he take off his shoes?

Sin had been waiting in the corner, just sitting there, looking on as this guy came down the ring. Not impressed. Not unimpressed. He wasn’t bad-looking, she’d give him that, but the AFW was filled with not bad-looking guys. That alone wasn’t enough to pique her interest.

But when he took his shoes off - revealing a hideous pair of socks in the process - her confusion mounted. And when he came over for a handshake, it mounted even higher. So polite, so kind, so considerate. The bell hadn’t even rung, and she could already feel the bile rising.

Oh, well. She’d have to make the best of it.

”Yeah.” She took his hand and gave it a ginger squeeze of a handshake. ”You won’t.”

Her grip tightened, turning into a squeeze. Not one that would hurt a guy like this all that much, no, but it was tight enough to anchor Sin as she leaped forward with an upturned leg, attempting to thrust her knee square in the middle of his too-pretty-by-a-half face.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:00 pm

Far too gullible and trusting, Isaac was wholly unprepared to block Sins unprovoked strike. At the last possible moment, he turned his head slightly. Instead of shattering his nose Sins knee nailed the side of his head. Isaac's head whipped back like a speed bag. He would've fallen but Sin kept him aloft with their locked hands. Instead, he crumbled to his knees. "But... the bell hasn't rung..." He though in dazed frustration.

Just then, the bell did ring. Isaac couldn't be sure it wasn't just his battered head making noises. He would've retreated but Sin maintained a steel grip on his hand. He had one decent player to make. To lung forth and lock Sin's thighs together with his shoulder and his one free arm. Hopefully, this would stop her from using her greatest asset, her legs.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:48 am

Isaac was fun to knee in the face, she’d give him that. Some shadows of potential were beginning to show. Most guys would’ve crumpled like a bad hand of cards after taking a hefty punt to the face like that, but he kept both of his feet on the floor. Good on him.

What was more, he had the wherewithal to come up with a halfway decent counter. Halfway

Juri’s quirked eyebrow rose a bit further when he reached around her legs and clasped them tight. That was actually a good strategy, one that most of her opponents figured out only when it was too late, if at all. Shutting down her two best weapons, taking them out of play.

The only problem, though was that she had two working arms. While they weren’t her main method of attack, it wasn’t like they were inoperable. She could use them for all sorts of things, like playing videogame, writing, and elbowing people in the face. In fact, she demonstrated that last example a few times in the next move, as she raised her arm and drilled him in the nose a few times, giving Isaac ample reason to release her.

”Hands. Off.”

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:08 am

Isaac soon realized his current strategy wasn't going to work. A few of Sin's surprisingly potent punches and he released her legs. He then backed up against the ropes and raised his fists as if daring Sin to come closer, it was the last thing he wanted. Sin paced lazily around him like a lion playing with her prey. Isaac used the precious few moments he had to brainstorm.

"Think! Think! Think! Um... Okay, shes... A better fighter than I am... She is also very impatient... A little rude... And kind of scary..." Isaac had a new strategy. Retreat. Run away from Sins killer legs until... Well, he would figure that out the details later.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:02 am

Good boy.

A few blows to the head and Isaac’s brain cells were working well enough for him to let go of Sin, allowing her to drop down to her feet as he stumbled off. She could have closed in while he reeled, could have kicked that head clean off his shoulders, but she decided her best bet was to hold back for a moment, give him some time to marinate. Let the situation sink in.

So she waited, hands on hips, strutting around him while he took some time to gather himself. One moment. Two moments. Three.

Done.

She ducked low and rushed in, closing the distance in a hot second, darting left and right as she neared. She swung her leg low the instant she was close enough, looking to take him down with a swift leg sweep to the ankles, put him on his back before he could even register what was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:41 am

Thinking is usually great. Except for now, when it got Isaac into trouble. He could've tried to block Sin or run from her. In his nervous strategizing he tried to do both. With one of Isaacs' feet already through the ropes, Sin swept the other with ease.

Isaac tumbled through the ring ropes and landed in a heap on the thinly padded concrete floor. With one hand on his bruised shoulder, he paced around the ring, trying to take advantage of every second of the refs ten count. 

One!... Two!... Three!...

Isaac grumbled to himself in frustration. "I just need one good move and I can put Sin down... She's nothing but a glass cannon..." While he mumbled a big game to himself Isaac peeked over his shoulder to make sure Sin didn't overhear him and wasn't about to come after him...

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:40 pm

The sweep landed perfect, like something out of a textbook, and Sin felt her excitement starting to build, her blood coming to a boil. This was the sort of thing she’d always excelled at, when the fight started getting really fierce and the tension was rising. She had him down now, and from there she could...she could…

Fuck.

Sin had popped up to her feet, thinking she would be able to get some stomping in on Isaac before he knew what was going on, but the guy had an exceptional talent for running away like a bitch, it seemed. He was out of the ring fast, taking a powder on the outside while the referee counted.

Nope. No way was he getting off that easy. Sin dropped down and rolled out of the ring after him, coming to stop right behind him. When Isaac turned, she was right there. Looking him in the face. Staring, arms crossed.

She took a step forward. He took a step back. She took another step forward. He took another step forward.

Sin canted her head to the side, looking at him with the same glare most people would’ve had for a roach that had strutted into their kitchen like it owned the place. ”You are intending to actually fight in this match at some point? Right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Sins cruel glare and condescending words hurt Isaacs feelings a bit. Of course, he would never admit this to anyone. He would have to swallow his feelings and stick to the plan.

"Yes... We will fight... Eventually!" He replied diplomatically. With that declaration, Isaac jumped and slid back into the ring. He then turned about quickly and cocked a fist, waiting for Sin to try and enter the ring. In a tactically advantageous position for once Isaac called down to Sin in a highly mocking tone: "Are you intending on actually fighting today!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next