by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Challenge Accepted...AGAIN!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Challenge Accepted...AGAIN! - Page 6 Empty Re: Challenge Accepted...AGAIN!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Mako smiled as Akane pulled her back up into eye level. The woman was strong, that was for sure, and her advances were getting even better. Which her nose pressed against the shark's midsection, Akane would drag it along with her tongue up her body. Sliding it up across her abs, past her navel, and up to her breasts. One she got there Mako would let out two soft moans as her lover nipped her breasts. The red head then went up to nuzzle up against the shark's neck and bite her shoulder as if she was a wild animal in heat. Needless to say the fellow predator fucking loved that.

"MMmmm! God...you're so goo-D-AH!~" Mako yelped out as Akane cupped her crotch and used two fingers to pleasure her. Then, after hearing Akane call her 'Majesty', the shark smiled wide and hugged the woman close. Something about hearing the red headed woman call her that made the King VERY happy. "You're almost too good for me..." Mako moaned as she she felt herself getting pretty damn wet down there.

"...Almost." the shark purred before slipping her hand into the front of Akane's red panties. She'd quickly start to return the favor by slowly pumping two fingers in and out while curving them slightly. Mako would then bite the fiery woman's shoulder just enough to leave the faintest of teeth marks. No blood, just a slight mark on her tough skin.

"And keep calling me majesty and stuff..." Mako whispered softly into Akane's ear. "Your King's really getting into it~"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Akane was happy that Mako was indeed enjoying her “service”. Despite being something of a wild brawler in fights, she could be quite gentle and considerate of her partner when making love. Mako seemed like the durable type, so Akane decided to be a bit more direct in her methods, something the shark seemed to approve of as she moaned pleasurable, a smile dancing across the red head’s face as she began to feel Mako’s juices moisten her hand. The shark’s voice was so cute, and it got Akane even more riled up then before, beginning to pump her fingers a bit faster, more consistently.

Akane’s face slowly began to blush, her desire for pleasure already absorbing most of her thought process, “T-that…makes me happy to h-hear…you lord shi-EEP! Akane suddenly squealed, surprised by what her partner had just done.

Mako had slipped her own skilled finger into Akane’s tight panties, and began to stroke a speial spot in Akane’s sex. It gave off an immense reaction, as Akane seemed like she was falling in a daze as she clamped her mouth shut, drool rolling down her mouth as her body so clearly craved what her King was serving her. No matter how much she swallowed, the red heads mouth seemed to fill with saliva, Mako’s adorable face giving the large woman a confident stare that Akane was beginning to falter to.

She’s winning.

Another cry of pleasure escaped Akane’s clamped teeth as the shark bit her lightly on the shoulder, Mako’s bare body pressing against her own as the shark continued to stimulate her subject.

“M…Mako?” No, that was not what she wanted to be called, “Y-your highness?” Her tone was similar to the fake this is my first time, be gentle voice, but her once fiery eyes now looked at the shark with longing in them, genuine affection even, “Please…slow down I…I can’t keep up.” Akane could feel her pleasure starting to build up, so she would fill to the brim and explode, but she wanted more, needed more of the sharks embrace first.

“Can we do it…together?” the brawler would ask, still pumping into Mako consitantly. Before the shark could answer, Akane did something she had never done before. Moving her available hand, she adjusted Mako’s gaze to be fixed onto her breasts, then fell backwards, looking at the shark with a heavy blush on her face.

Akane, the violent, short fused brawler, was presenting herself to her King, hoping she would accept her tribute to her…and reward her.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Mako was in the zone as she worked on Akane's hot body. The fiery red head seemed to be losing her steam as the shark pleasured her more and more. The woman was even faltering as she tried to speak only to stutter and squeal. Mako loved hearing her like that, and she would've gotten even faster when the woman cried out from being receiving a love bite on the shoulder. However, soon Akane was calling the shark by her real name by accident. Slowing her movements as a result, she wondered what was up.

"...Yeah?" Mako asked while tilting her head slightly. Hearing Akane want to slow down was unexpected, but at the same time, it was cute. Neither of them had stopped pumping into each other, but the shark's pace soon copied Akane's. "Yeah. I can slow down for you...and I'd love to do it together~" Mako said happily with a smile. She was really enjoying her time with the red head, and she didn't want it to ever end. So she really didn't mind slowing down for her lover when it also meant this would last longer.

Soon after, Akane would tilt Mako's head towards those large breasts she loved so much. Then, without warning, she fell back on the bed as an offering to her king. This almost killed Mako. Not just from sexiness, but from the fact that she needed to hold back. Akane wanted to do this together, and Mako wanted to do that for her.

"Ok Mako...you can do this." the shark thought to herself while looking down at the woman. "You can rock her world...AND take your time with it. DO NOT. GO. WILD." she'd think before laying down on Akane, breasts to breasts. Then, after kissing her briefly but passionately, Mako would slide to the side a bit. One hand pumping while her other one slid off her black thong, the shark continued kissing Akane before being able to kick off her panties with her foot. Then, her free arm would wrap around her lover's neck and pull her closer.

Mako's body was so hot as it pressed against Akane's. She was burning to go harder, faster too. But the she kept herself in check and mirrored Akane's pace. Nothing was going to make her speed up unless her lover did first!

"Mmm...I'm loving this..." Mako moaned against the red head's lips. "Hey. Wanna know a secret?" she asked while resting her forehead against Akane's. That way she could stare into the woman's eyes while their fingers continued to pleasure each other. "It's about my tattoos...specifically the ones on my tit..." Mako added feeling the need to tell Akane something about herself.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:31 am

Nervous was not a suitable word for what Akane was feeling at the moment. The red head was terrified that asking the shark to take it easy would be looked down upon, after all Akane was the bigger of the two, and it stood to reason she had a bit more endurance on her side then the smaller shark. Akane didn’t care about what anyone thought of her normally, if someone had something to say, they could say it to her face, but Mako was…a bit different. Somehow, the shark had significantly grown on Akane in a rather short amount of time, many of her pleasant features cropping up through both of their encounters: Her cute face but tough as nails attitude, her compact size but overwhelming power, and that utterly attractive confidence that seemed to pull Akane in like a fish on a lure.

So it felt so good when Mako seemed happy to oblige the red heads request, and accepted her offering readily. A slight quiver of excitement ran through Akane as their bare bodies touched one another once again, chest pressed against glorious chest. The shark’s luscious lips passionately danced across Akane’s own in a symphony of affection, each kiss felt as if it was bringing them closer towards one another. Mako was already preparing for the next level, sliding to the side to remove her skimpy thong and make herself completely bare. The red head noticed, and used her free hand to assist Mako, the brawler’s fingers tracing down Mako’s hip and thigh as she brought the small cloth down as far as she could reach, all while beginning to massage and pump the now exposed sex faster, harder. Akane began to kiss deeper, her tongue pushing through and forcing its own wrestling match with Mako’s as a thin layer of drool rolled down the corner of her mouth. Akane was getting so excited, Mako’s grinding creating a sensual friction heat that was pushing her over the edge. Coupled with Mako’s pumping, Akane was about to burst! She wanted so badly to join Mako in the nude, to remove her own thin underwear but seemed to fear letting the shark out of her grasp for even a moment, one hand still pleasuring Mako while the other seemed determined to explore every inch of Mako’s absolutely divine body.

Finally Mako broke off the kiss, planting her forehead against Akane and staring deep into her eyes. The brawler was panting, looking back at Mako with so much want in her eyes, and almost a hint of hurt, like a mother had just taken the last piece of chocolate away from a child. Mako said she was loving it, so why did she stop? Akane was being selfish, waning more of the shark despite her master hands working on the red head as she spoke something about a secret…and tits.
“Mmm..Yes…yesssYES! Akane moaned, clearly at her wits end, barley able to last much longer, “P-please~ tell me~your majesty~ I-I won’t tell anyon-AAAHH*-won’t tell anyone ELSE!”

Merciful god, please let Mako have this euphoric feeling I have now…For this feeling should belong to everyone, and that she had made me feel this way is a kindness I would never be able to truly thank her for unless I reciprocated the feeling. She has become like the sun to me, bright, warm, and bringing a new view upon the world. Let I be her moon, and forever drink upon the heavenly feeling in the everlasting cups of our memories…

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Mako smiled as Akane begged to hear the secret. The red head was losing herself to pleasure, so the shark needed to work fast and tell her. Both of them were bare naked now, and the top predator was loving every second of this. So leaning closer to Akane's ear, the shark would whisper into it while slowly building speed as she fingered the woman's sex faster and faster.

"The reason...I only have tattoos on the right one...is because I was too nervous to get them on both..." Mako explained quietly between her own soft moans. "I was afraid...people would think they were weird. But I still wanted to look tough...ya know? So...I kept one normal...and got the other inked. That way...I could still be half normal...MMM! Wow...you feel so good...I just...oh god..." the shark moaned as she lost her ability to think straight. She wanted to make herself seem vulnerable, like Akane was. That way the red head could relate to her, and vice versa. She wanted to say much more, but it became clear her sex was too close to cumming for her to explain any more.

Soon enough, though, Mako's body was tensing up as she approached her climax. Overheated and throughly fucked, the shark couldn't wait to cum. She'd make sure to resist for a few more seconds, though. Just long enough so that she could do so along with Akane. The woman was so close, and so when she came, Mako's climax would follow. There was no doubt in her mind that they'd scream their heads off. At this point it was doubtful the neighbors were unaware of what was going on in the red head's bed room. Mako didn't care, though. All she cared about was the beautiful woman she was having smoking hot sex with.

"Akane..." Mako would whisper into the woman's ear before licking it and then looking back into her eyes. "...Cum for your king~..." the shark commanded before locking lips with her loving subject once more so they could both find sweet release in each other's arms.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:32 am

If Akane could see herself at that moment, she probably would have died from embarrassment. She had built her reputation up as being a tough, no nonsense type of person who was likely to break someone’s jaw at any slight inclination of disrespect towards her. No here she was, moaning like a ghost on Halloween night, unable to control herself or her desire in any fashion. For god sake she was even speaking a bit off, sounding so utterly submissive. It was if all her pride had been thrown out the window, with her only focus being on Mako, the woman on top of her.

Akane really was nearing climax, the sheer dopamine pumping from her brain was making it difficult to focus on anything but the stimuli Mako was dolling out. Christ, Mako was so very, very good at what she does. It was only through sheer force of will that Akane could even listen and retain what Mako was saying, but once the shark began to open up to the brawler, the look in the red head’s eyes became clearer, more focused.

The shark was opening up to her, revealing a few insecurities she had. Apparently, she wanted to look tough, but was still scared about what others would think about it. It was a bit strange, to see someone who talked so big and acted so strong open up about this sort of stuff. Akane would have never done anything like that herself without any prodding…and maybe a few drinks.

When Akane responded, it was not the lusting, sex crazed giant, but the normal, straight thinking woman she normally was. The fresh red flush on her face came from the embarrassment from what she was about to say next.

“Well I…I think you are perfect the way you are.”

If word got out she said that, she’d strangle Mako on the spot.

The two of them continued caressing one another, Akane feeling her partners body wracked in ecstasy, both of them moving faster, pumping harder and heating each other with pure friction. It was going to be hell explaining this to the land lord, but fuck him for now. Right now, the red head was in pure bliss, and enjoying her company to the fullest extent possible.

Mako finally leaned down, and whispered in Akane’s ear with a sultry authority she never knew she would enjoy so much. The shark’s eyes were so…commanding, and the brawler loved it. Mako wouldn’t even let her subject reply to her order before forcing a kiss on the larger girl. “Mmmm~”

Hot juices flowed over Mako’s hand as her prey climaxed underneath her, the brawler pulling her head back to try to get some air, but Mako trailed along with her, keeping her under control. She continued to give her love to Mako, refusing to stop until she felt similar pleasure.

Akane was spent, her chest pushing Mako up and down as she tried taking in gulps of air. In the back of her mind was a sound she was not too accustomed with, yet seemed oddly appropriate for what she had just been through…

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:22 pm

That did it. That really did it. Those ten words, or technically eleven due to stuttering, were the only words Mako needed to hear. Being told she was perfect made the shark beyond happy. In that moment Mako would've done anything for Akane, but she'd settle for making the red head cum. The larger woman barely needed to be told, as shortly after the shark issued her demand, she erupted in the predator's hand.

Akane needed to break the kiss so she could pant afterwords, but she was still fingering Mako like a champ. So, while the woman was still cumming, the shark began to climax herself.

"OOOOOOOH! FUCK YEAAAAAH!!!" she'd roar out as she soaked Akane's hand as it pumped in and out. Mako's back would even arch backwards and into the air as she was overcome with pleasure. Her hands had a death grip on the sheets during her climax, but as it slowly began to fade her grip loosened, as well. Soon she was panting along with her lover, before collapsing from exhaustion right on top of Akane's huge bust.

"God damn...that was...so good..." Mako would say somewhat muffled since her face was firmly placed between the fiery beauty's breasts. The shark would then reposition herself so that her chin would lay on Akane's soft chest while looking up at the woman. "Thanks Akane...I think you're pretty perfect too~" Mako would say, looking at her lover like she was a dream come true. "I think this was even better than our bar fight...wanna do this again? Same time next week?~" Mako asked with a look in her eyes that was comparable to that of a puppies'. After all the fun they just had, there was no way she'd let this broad get away.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:21 am

It would be a few minutes before Akane could gather enough of her wits together to focus on anything other then her own racing heart beat and the pleasure that started between her legs and radiated throughout her body. Her body was tired and her muscles sore, not just from making love to Mako but the fist fight the pair just had beforehand. The whole interaction probably took place over the course of an hour or more, but it sure had been a more eventful day then Akane had previously planned.

After sucking in enough air to keep her brain from being starved of oxygen, the red head realized her partner had already climaxed along with her, Mako’s sticky fluids all over her hands and the sharks face buried in her bust, looking just as exhausted as the brawler felt. Akane cracked a warm smile and laid her head back onto her pillow, using her clean hand to stroke Mako’s silky yet sweaty hair as she stared up at the ceiling.

Looks like I’m gonna have to do some laundry before I go to bed tonight. I just washed these sheets to…

Mako began to say something, what it was Akane couldn’t say, as the shark had yet to pull herself away from Akane’s generous bosom. The red head looked down at her partner, curious to see what Mako was doing still resting her face in such a…compromising position. Mako eventually squirmed her way so that her chin was resting on one of Akane’s soft breasts, and her cute eyes were looking up at Akane with a child like affection. God, she knew just what to do to make Akane blush, the brawler looking away rather shyly, moving her hand to scratch her cheek to avoid looking at such a pretty face.

“Only pretty perfect, huh?” Akane pouted, “And I thought you were the romantic type…~”

Still, it was hard to even pretend to be mad at Mako, she was just so…cute? Amazing? Cool? All of these things and a little more. As much as she hated to admit it to herself…Akane was completely smitten by the smaller fighter. So when Mako asked if the red head was up for a fun time again next week, she knew the answer immediately.

But Akane wanted to try and hold onto some of her reputation…

“Well, maybe we can. I don’t think my landlord will like it, and I don’t want to owe Drake anymore favors. How about you give me some time to think of some place a little more…us?

“Think about it a bit. I’ll go make us something to eat~” Akane couldn’t resist Mako’s adorable look any more, and leaned in for a quick peck on the cheek. Afterwards she would head out to the fridge, hoping there was something in their that would make her beloved as happy as she was now.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:55 pm

"Daaaaw...playing hard to get? That only makes you cuter~" Mako teased as Akane 'pouted' at her. The shark knew for a fact that her lover was pretending, but she just couldn't go along with it. She just had to tease the fiery red head some more. Akane really was shockingly cute, though. Despite how god damn tough she was, and how muscular her body was, Mako felt like she was staring at a schoolgirl. Then Akane would get up while giving her a peck on the cheek. Apparently the brawler wanted to make some food.

"Hmmm...Well we already did it here, and a bar...I wouldn't mind if we used my place. I also wouldn't mind if we did it in a jungle gym...BUT I think I'll let you decide~" the shark explained as she watched Akane walk off to make food with her eyes on the woman's ass. It was at that moment that Mako realized it wasn't night time. Honestly she was thinking about sleeping on top of the red head all night...BUT IT WAS STILL BRIGHT OUT! She was also hungry though.

"Heh...hot sex...and you make me food...yup. We're gonna get along great alright! I'm just gonna enjoy your bed some more~..." Mako giggled as she covered herself in a blanket as if she were hiding from the sun. Her face buried in the mattress while enjoying the scent of the bed. It was gonna take a lot to get her out of there...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6