Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Challenge Accepted

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Challenge Accepted Empty Challenge Accepted

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu May 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Appearance:

Mako had been waiting in a bar for about an hour now. She had received a letter challenging her to a fight. No other details were given besides the time, place, and to get her ass there for a brawl. Of course Mako arrived early for one special reason...It was ladies night. At first that was a bit confusing since this was a women’s only bar, but after some research, it turned out “Ladies Night” really meant “Kink Night”. They had all sorts of kinky things going on from female strippers to volunteering for oil wrestling matches.

Mako really wanted to get in on the action, but didn’t want to oil wrestle before she faced whoever challenged her. So she just flirted with a stripper who gave her a free lap dance for fun. The shark made sure to tip her a fifty, though. It was about 9:00 now, meaning her challenger should show up at any moment. Mako just hoped this was worth her time. If it just turned out to be a fan or weakling she’d be really pissed to have gotten her hopes up.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Challenge Accepted Empty Re: Challenge Accepted

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 18, 2018 11:17 am

Appearance:

Akane leaned against a wall outside the bar she told the so called “King” to meet her in. She had arrived fifteen minutes early, waiting outside to see if this girl named “Mako” would really show up. From what she heard, the girl was always up for a fight, going so far as to earn the nickname “The Shark” because of her single-minded urge for battle. Akane was relying on that urge when she sent that letter to her, but after fifteen minutes of watching the door and getting nothing, perhaps the rumors were wrong. Deciding Mako probably wasn’t coming, Akane straighten up and adjusted her bomber jacket.

Whatever, she would confront Mako face to face later on, but right now she was standing outside a bar and could use a drink. When she entered the bar, there was quite a few activities going on. Strippers, oil wrestling, the whole nine yards, all of which seemed like they could be fun ways to pass the time. One stripper in particular was giving a pretty arousing lap dance to a lucky patron, one so good Akane was wondering how much the patron paid for it. The pair seemed to be wrapping up, the woman giving the stripper a wad of bills. Akane was just about to call the stripper over, but then she noticed something….

That patron was Mako Adachi! How long had she been in here? Akane could have sworn she didn’t see her go in.

In the end it didn’t really matter. The fight was back on it seemed, and Akane was eager to start it. She strolled over to the Shark, hands in her jacket and getting right into her space and blocking her view in a way she had to look at her.

“Well, hello there, Ms. Royalty.” Akane said, looking down on Mako “I’m surprised you came, but at least I don’t have to track you down now. Thanks for warming up the crown, but I’ll be taking it off your hands now.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri May 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Mako was wondering if her challenger had gotten cold feet, but luckily, a fiery red head would stroll over to her and started getting in her face. First Mako wondered why this was was calling her Mrs. Royalty. Did she read some fan-fiction about her and Daisuke, also called "Daiko", and think it was the real deal? Well despite having a cute couple name and being pretty hot in some depending on the writer, it wasn't true.

However, the shark began to wonder if this woman meant the title she'd beaten out of the wrestling prince. That would make more sense, even though she hadn't really used it much other than a coincidence booster. Mako hadn't really gone around calling herself King, even though it sounded like a pretty good idea in hindsight. As long as she didn't go overboard and turn into Daisuke 2.0, it'd be pretty cool. First things first, though, she had to deal with this woman.

"Well well well...so you're the bitch who told be to get my over here?" the shark asked with a smile as she looked up the red head. She was hot, very hot. Mako couldn't help but stare at that rack, too. Her top seriously only reached right under her breasts, and it still showed off a ton of cleavage. Now the shark was feeling overdressed...and she really wanted a top like that for herself.

"First off, thanks for the invite. I might just come back here regularly. Secondly, I love that top. It makes you the second woman today that I want a lap dance from...so that's on the table if you want to get a little wild after we settle things..." Mako would explain as she pointed at the woman's bust to emphasize her point.

"But! Let me make one thing clear..." the shark would start to say as she stood up and got in her challenger's face. "If you take me on...the only thing you'll take from my hands is a beating." she said before falling silent for a few tense seconds to let her words sink in.

"So...how we doing this?" Mako asked before cracking her neck from side to side and asking one last question to the red head. "It's you're choice...uh...what's your name by the way?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 18, 2018 10:24 pm

Akane smiled at Mako’s warning. After years of getting called out by other street girls, just for them to try and talk themselves out of the fight when Akane actually showed up, it was nice to see someone actually have the guts to stand up to her. Sure, Mako seemed a bit too enraptured with her breasts, but Akane could let that slide. Hell, considering the situation Mako was in it was almost cute.

Akane actually got closer, bending over slightly and pushing her forehead against Mako’s, a slight attempt at dominance.

“Well, aren’t you a scary one?” Akane purred, looking directly into Mako’s eyes, confidence burning in her own.

“Tell you what, little shark, if you like the top so much, you can keep it and whatever is underneath~” Akane said, a grin creeping across her face, “but that’s only if you win, which I don’t see happening, because I want to take my crown the same way you took yours.”

Akane would lean nest to Mako’s ear, whispering in as sultry voice, “Rough, unrestrained, and with a good amount of bloodshed~”

She straightened up, cracking her knuckles in preparation of the fight.

“Names Akane, by the way. Hopefully you’ll remember it by the end of the night, after I make a shark like you squeal like a pig.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat May 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Mako wasn’t intimidated by the fiery red head. She was going to be a challenging fight, but the shark lived for combat. The woman had some height on her, which was obvious as they pressed their foreheads against each other in an intense and fiery stare down.

“You have no idea” Mako said to the tough looking woman. Shortly after she’d receive a tempting offer from her foe, who said the shark could have her top…AND whatever was underneath! The catch, she’d have to win first. Of course the challenger explained how that wouldn’t be happening since she’d take the crown just as it’s current owner did. Thinking back to how she did so, Mako smiled at the rough memories. Then she’d feel a shiver up her spine as the woman whispered into her ear some magic words that made the shark’s heart skip a beat.

It was getting hard to tell whether this just woman wanted her crown, or if she wanted to seduce Mako. But even if she wasn’t doing so intentionally, the shark already liked this woman a lot. Then after she cracked her knuckles, the red head introduced herself as Akane, and said she hoped that the shark would remember it after making her squeal.

“Heh…it’s nice to meet you Akane…and I think I’ll steal that idea for myself~” Mako whispered into the woman’s ear. “You know? For when I get my prize~” she explained referring to the breasts held under that unbelievably hot top.

“Ok...I’m done talking…let’s take this outside…” Mako said before walking towards the exit. The shark figured an alley would be perfect for a rough and bloody showdown, rather than messing up such a nice bar.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 20, 2018 7:47 am

Akane watched Mako as she passed her, heading towards the exit. Wait, was she serious? They were just going to walk out into a cold alley and beat each other silly? She didn’t have a problem with that at all, but the bar seemed like a much nicer place to brawl, plenty of weapons, chairs, it even had an oil pit if the fight was to get wild enough. Akane had been standing in that alley for the past fifteen minutes, and she didn’t particularly want to go back out there. That, and she didn’t like being told what to do, especially coming from her opponent.

So, Akane did something a little different than what Mako had said. She followed behind Mako until she was just behind her. They were just passing the bar counter, hardly anyone there due to the entertainment for the night.

“Y’know, on second thought-”

Her hand reached out and got a tight grip of Mako’s hair,

“Let’s stick around here for a bit!”

With that, Akane would smash Mako’s face into the counter, grinding her face into the hardwood surface for a few extra seconds before pushing off on her head. Mako must not have understood that when Akane said “rough” and “unrestrained”, she MEANT it.

“I told you, I’m here for a crown. Your crown. I want people to know I took it from you, and that’s going to be hard if we fight in an alley." Akane gave Mako a ‘come at me’ gesture, "C’mon Mako, lets give these gals some entertainment! I’ll even ring the bell if you want.”

Akane raised her fists, ready to continue her assault on Mako as soon as she recovered from her sneak attack.

“Ding Ding, Bitch~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon May 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Mako would grunt out as her short hair was yanked on. The shark hadn’t expected a sneak attack before they even made it outside. So with another louder grunt, Mako’s face would get all aquatinted with the hard surface of the bar! The hard impact stunned her and rattled her skull, giving Akane the time she needed to wipe the counter off with the shark’s face, before shoving the woman down to the cold floor.

Mako was smirking, though, as she looked back up at the red head. The shark liked this woman’s spirit, and having an audience would be fun. So pushing herself back on two feet, Mako would take off her coat and throw it on a nearby table. Now only wearing her shoes, jeans, and white tank top, the shark would raise two fists as her opponent ‘rang the bell’ for their showdown to begin.

“Heh…I don’t mind putting on a show..." Mako said while taking a glance at all the women staring at them and cheering on their fight. "In fact, I love that it's for a bar full of hotties...and that it revolves around me kicking someone’s ass!” Mako declared before all the women cheered loudly in approval. And with that she'd charge forward and try to catch the back of Akane's head with her left arm, while to other started to drill her face with punch after vicious punch. This might've left her open to similar strikes, but Mako wanted to get the violence underway more than she cared about defending herself.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Mako’s head bouncing off the counter top drew quite a crowd, both Akane and Mako already seemingly surrounded by onlookers. Mako was clearly the better showman of the two, already getting the crowd on her side before the real fight even started. After all, everybody liked charisma, including Akane. Despite her teasing, Akane was starting to warm up to Mako. She wasn’t some toothpick who beat some beta to get a fake crown. It looked like she could take a beating and keep on coming, a theory Akane wanted to see if she could prove.

Akane was ready for Mako’s charge, avoiding her left strike entirely and blocking a good amount of strikes from her right. Some did get through, Mako’s fist slamming into Akane like a shark bumping its prey in the water, pushing Akane a few steps back. Akane didn’t mind, she liked taking a few shots at the start of a fight, it helped her get into the mood and mindset of a fighter.

After giving into Mako’s attack and letting the crowd cheer her on as she pushed the goliath back with her punches, Akane stopped and hunkered down, a smirk on her face. Mako wasn’t holding back. Good, then nether will Akane.

As soon as an opening appeared, she fired off a violent right hook aimed for Mako’s ribs, simply looking to inflict damage. Afterwards, she would start her own push, throwing her own savage attacks at Mako’s face, wanting to prove to Mako that she wasn’t fighting some street punk, but an experienced fighter.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed May 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Mako smiled as she landed several blows to Akane's head. The woman was managing to block some by going on the defensive, but the fiery challenger would strike back with a blow to the shark's ribs. Mako coughed out from the heavy strike, but the woman quickly covered her head with her arms as Akane's fists came after her. The girls watching were getting into the action as they cheered the hot fighters on.

This was why Mako loved crowds. Even as a child, her brawls in the school yard always had a cheering crowd. She could remember this particular fight against a girl. It was memorable because rarely did the girls want to fight her. In fact, most guys didn't want anything to do with Mako after she built up a reputation for beating up the boys at the playground years earlier. This girl, though, was pretty damn tall, and was training to in MMA. They were both bruised and bloody before they were separated by teachers.

"Good times" she thought to herself while blocking the blows. Both of them almost got expelled, not that either cared. Turns out the girl just had a crush on Mako, and wanted to impress the shark to get a date. That was a fun date, too. They went to a rave. Or was that the second? Mako wondered if she could get in touch with that girl. She hadn't seen her since her parents moved. At that moment the shark was snapped back to attention when one of Akane's punches smacked the side of her head causing her recoil to the right before recovering!

Mako shook her head rapidly after the punch to shake off the daze. The red head's punches would sting, and the ones that got through were jarring, but the shark stayed upright. The as a particularly heavy looking strike came her way, Mako would duck under Akane's arm and get behind the woman. Her arms soon wrapped around the challenger's waist, and with roar, Mako would lift the bitch up before slamming her down on the hard floor with a german suplex!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 25, 2018 3:33 am

Akane’s fist grinded against Mako’s ribs, her cough letting Akane know the pain inflicted by the blow was not miniscule. Before Akane could throw a solid punch towards Mako’s head, the shark girl put up a decent defense. As hard as Akane’s punches were, Mako took them all with apparent ease, enjoying the cheers of the women flocking to see them brawl.

Akane liked an audience almost as much as her opponent did. They were great motivators and it was always a treat to hear the “Ooos” and “Ahhs” whenever somebody took a serious punch. Akane could remember back in her gang days members of her group would always cheer and brag about her during her fights, laughing and teasing her opponent. They essentially would get in their head for Akane, and while she had some close calls, she never lost a brawl in front of her guys. And while these ladies were not her crew members, she didn’t intend to lose in front of all of them either.

Mako’s defense was starting to get sloppy, at one point her head was completely exposed, a stupid grin on her face. Whatever she was thinking about, it wasn’t the fight and Akane would take advantage of that. A heavy punch to the side of Mako’s head would remind her of what she should be focusing on.

“Oh, I’m sorry, did I interrupt something?” she said, acting as if she was offended.

“I guess I’ll just wrap this up then.”

With that, Akane threw a wide, heavy punch, looking to smash through Mako’s defense and knock her on her back. She was impressed Mako was still standing, but that didn’t stop her trying to knock her head of her shoulders.

Mako had other ideas, ducking underneath the swing and getting behind Akane. Her arms wrapped tightly around Akane’s waist and with soon was being lifted up and smashed into the floor, as slight gasp of pain escaped her mouth. Akane didn’t think the smaller opponent could lift her, and her head, neck, and shoulder paid the price for that assumption. As quick as she could, she kicked out of the hold, rolling a couple feet away from the shark.

“Jesus, you’re a tough little shit aren’t ya?”

While Mako was getting herself set up, Akane took off her jacket, her incredibly short top barley hiding her toned body and her breasts, much to the pleasure of the crowd. She tossed her jacket on top of Mako’s and got down into a grappling stance, offering Mako a test of strength.

“I think I like that. Come on, Mako, lets see how tough you really are~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next