by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Challenge Accepted...AGAIN!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Challenge Accepted...AGAIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Challenge Accepted...AGAIN!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:10 am

Mako had considered doing a lot of things with Akane. She could've stripped the red head, could've also stripped herself, could've taken pics, but she did none of that. Instead, for once in her life Mako went for the lite version of how things went in her life and just laid on the bed with Akane. Sure she positioned her buddy to lay on her tits, but that was still a pretty moderate thing for her.

The shark had planned to wait for the woman to wake up, but had fallen asleep herself while waiting. So when Akane started to bark at her, Mako's eyes would flutter before seeing the red head looking peeved.

"Heeeeeeey there, sweetie~" she purred with a devious smiled on her face. "Look, I bet you have questions...but before you ask, here's a few answers. I'm not sure how long you've been out since I kinda dozed off...I didn't strip you...I didn't touch you...and no pictures were taken or sent...other than mental pictures that is..." Mako explained in a oddly causal tone which she was known for.

"Now...I have two questions for you...one...did you just call me fat ass?" the shark said before reach to the side of the bed and picking up Kouta the bear. "And two...who's this little guy? And how'd he get those pics of me?~" Mako asked with the bear in her hand. Out of all the things she had said, though, the shark told a little bit of a lie. Nothing big, just a pic of her leaning down for a selfie as she was inches away from kissing Akane's cheek...and one of the same thing...but where she was about to kiss the fiery woman's large, soft breasts. Just something they could joke about years from now...

At the very least Mako still had her clothes on, and she even put a tank top on her new buddy. Playing dress up with Akane was pretty fun, but she hoped the woman wouldn't think she did more than just that and get mad. Mako had been a gentleman this whole time besides a few select moments. So she hoped things would go smoothly from here on out. Mako kinda knew this was far too hopeful, though. Akane was a hot head with a big temper, so things probably would never go very smoothly.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:45 am

Seething anger was burning in Akane’s eyes as she glared down at Mako. Really, the red head did not know what to do with her at the moment. One side of her-the gang leader side- figured there was no way the Shark did not pull something and wanted to pummel her to the brink of death then throw her out of the apartment. The other side, the one that really liked Mako, wanted to give her a chance to explain what happened and try to make the best of it. The conflicting emotions were enough to stall the red head until Mako awoke to her glare and began to explain some perdinant questions that were in Akane’s head.

With a devious smile Mako explained how she didn’t do anything while Akane was out. She didn’t touch her, no photos were taken supposedly, the only thing Mako did was take some mental snapshots and dress the red head. The mental snapshots seemed like something Mako would do… but the “leader” side of her was not convinced.

Akane grew up with and worked with all sorts of liars. She had learned how to sniff them out, poke holes in their lies and whatnot. Mako story was, in a way, too clean for Akane to believe. This was a woman who would soak her white shirt with cold water the second a stripper asked her to, the type that would happily strip off any article of clothing during a fight if it distracted the enemy or gave her a good laugh. No, Akane did not believe for a second that her sex crazed companion simply dressed her and left her alone. When a shark smells blood in the water, it strikes. When a pervert has an opportunity…

The fact that Mako began to immediately list off her own questions made her more suspicious in Akane’s mind. Was she trying to change the subject? Her tone seemed to be playful, but Akane’s face remained hard, watchful, eyes like a snake deciding if what it was looking at was prey or a predator. Perhaps a test was in order?

After a few moments of quiet, Akane reached over and snatched the bear from Mako’s hand, noticeably taking care not to rip it as she did so. Just after setting it down behind her, the brawler lunged at Mako, looking to grab her arms and pin them to the bed sheet, straddling the shark, hoping to catch her off guard.

“Nice story, but I don’t buy it.” Akane’s monotone voice paired with her eyes gave off the aura of a killer, “A sex crazed girl like you just helping a half-naked woman into bed, no strings attached, huh? I’ve seen the way you look at me, how long you looked at my tits, and you didn’t do anything? Not even feel them?”

Akane’s leaned in closer, so that they were looking directly into each other’s eyes. An unsettling smile spread across Akanes face as her dead eyes gazed into Mako, looking for a crack in the façade.

“Hey, Mako. Just tell me the truth. I won’t be mad~” her voice was now a slightly high-pitched monotone, “In fact, there might be a reward in it for you if you do.”

Without warning, Akane’s tongue would glide across Mako’s cheek, a small trail of cold saliva starting from her cheek and ending at her temple. Akane licked her lips while staring down at Mako, looking hungry. How Mako responded could decide how the rest of the day would be spent. It could end very pleasurably, or very, very badly. Mako’s quick thinking and 50/50 chance would decide.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:56 pm

Mako knew Akane was going to want the bear back. She didn't know the story behind it, but every girl had a cute of their own in some shape or form. For Mako, her kouta was a punching bag. The first one she ever had. It was three feet tall, and inflatable. To her shame, it was a weeble wobble that was originally named Pengy…cause it was a penguin one. After getting it, despite how silly it looked, Mako punched and kicked it day in and day out.

She loved that thing, but after five years of bopping, Pengy retired because he couldn’t possibly get any more tapped up. Still, she was the one toy Mako saved all these years in her closet. So she understood why Akane might want Kouta the bear. Despite her insight, though, the shark suddenly found herself blindsided by the pouncing red head.

"Woah! Easy there tiger..." Mako said with a smile at her as Akane seemed to be dying for a reason to go for the kill. The woman didn't believe what she'd been told, and wanted the truth. Of course she wasn't getting that until Mako was on a plane to America rather than pinned underneath her buddy.

"Believe it or not...I don't touch people like that while they're asleep..." she explained calmly. "Half the fun is getting the reactions out of people...why fondle someone if they're not gonna moan out and tell me how great I am at it? I mean...I kinda nudged you for a little with my foot to try waking you up..." the shark added while glancing away for a second. "But that's all."

Mako was worried that Akane would still not believe her, after all the woman kinda had a temper. Then again, the shark could think of worse things than getting punished by a smoking hot babe like this one. Things got steamier when Akane dragged her tongue across the pinned woman's cheek, though, and she became speechless while blinking a few times in utter disbelief. The once confident fighter was now shocked, and to be honest, incredibly horny.

"Ok...yeah...so that happened..." Mako said with a hint of nervousness in her voice. "You know what? Fuck it. You asked for this." the shark stated before shooting her head up and locking lips with Akane. In her currently overheated mind, the red head started this. As soon as that tongue licked her cheek, Mako was unable to hold herself back any longer as she let out a "Chuu~" into the woman's mouth.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:25 am

Akane’s dead eyes continued to stare down at Mako, the slight predatory smile remaining on her face as she processed the trapped woman’s explanation. The story…certainly seemed plausible. The fiery brawler could see Mako holding off on touching a knocked-out opponent just so she could get their reaction later on. That seemed to be a theme with Mako, always wanting to get a rise out of the people she met, friend or foe. The fact that she admitted to doing something, even if it was as simple as a nudge was fine, but what really sold the red head was the fact that Mako kept her cool. Few were ever able to lie to Akane’s face when she put the pressure on them, and if Mako was lying, she was doing a commendable job.

Deciding to believe her new friend, Akane loosened her grip and softened her gaze. She opened her mouth to speak, to apologize for the test, but she had to be sure, and to offer a reward to make up for it. Mako was already a step ahead, and with her new-found freedom, plus an admittedly cute nervous expression, the shark quickly made for a passionate kiss. The red head seemed surprised, but only for a moment. She really should have known something like this would happen if she kept teasing Mako as she did, licking her face sensually.

Little did Mako know, that Akane was aggressive in more ways than one.

She returned the kiss passionately, lovingly. Using her superior position, the red head gently pushed Mako back down to the pillow, still restraining her arms lightly. Mako’s teeth parted, and Akane’s tongue slithered inside, eagerly interacting with the shark. Years of practice had made Akane a force to be reckon with when it came to love, and she would put Mako on defense immediately, stealing the sharks air, only letting her receive quick, shallow breaths before plunging back into the orifice with lustful intent.

All the while, Akane’s body continued its own path of conquest. Gently, almost teasingly, it bobbed up and down, her stomach grazing Mako’s abs, her breast’s pushing brushing against the shark’s own pillow mounds, while she squeezed Mako’s wrists, just enough for a firm grip to be maintained.

Finally, after minutes of hot blooded kissing, Akane was the one to break it off, but not before giving the shark a quick nip on the bottom lip as she pulled away. Her long red hair flowed over her shoulder, bangs covering one eye, the other flaxen orb burning with lust and curiosity.

Adjusting herself, Akane leaned down positioning herself right next to the sharks ear, making sure her breasts were pushed firmly against Mako’s collar so that she could enjoy the sensation. A Cheshire like smile was on the brawler’s face as she whispered in a quiet, sultry tone right into Mako’s ear.

“Hey Mako…for telling me the truth…I said I would give you a reward, didn’t I?”

A pause, letting that sink in for Mako, waiting for a slight reaction before continuing.

“So…I’ll tell you what~ I’ll obey the next order that comes from those lips of yours. Its all on the table~ anything…,” a slight nudge from Akane’s breasts, “And everything~”

And the end of her sentence, Akane would blow in Mako’s ear before sitting back up, letting the Sharks hands go to do as they wished. The one eye that was out in the open watched expectantly, hopefully.

“How may I serve you…My King~

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:01 pm

Mako loved kissing Akane. She was just so hot and the way she deprived her of air took her breath away (In more ways than one). Mako could've let this go on forever, just let herself stay pinned, breasts pressing into Akane's larger pair, while they made out as fiercely with their tongues. Soon, though, her red headed rival broke off the kiss. A little bit of spittle connecting their lips for a short time as she panted underneath her lover.

Was lover the right word? Maybe something more carnal would describe them better? Either way Mako didn't care what they called it. She just wanted more as Akane whispered into her ear. The sound of her voice got the shark riled up. The feeling of her warm against her ear breathe made the woman squirm a little while moaning out softly.

"A reward?" Mako asked curiously. "Mmmm...I like the sound of this..." she said before Akane offered her anything, and everything. Whatever she wanted, she'd get.

"Oh yeah...I like this~" Mako purred in approval as the fiery brawler used her title. "Ok...so you want to serve me? How about we start by...stripping?" she asked with a seductive smile before pulling off her somewhat torn top. Revealing her bare chest and the tattoos on her right breast, all while keeping eye contact with her 'servant'. Then, without looking away from Akane, Mako would unbutton her shorts and slide them off her legs. Now the shark was wearing nothing but a black thong, and she'd place her clothes in neat pile next to the bed. Never once did she look away, and she wouldn't be doing so anytime soon, because now it was Akane's turn...

"Like what you see?" Mako asked with a cocky grin before laying back with her arms behind her head. She looked completely casual and left herself wide open to be eye fucked, which the shark actually enjoyed. She knew how hot she was, and loved it when others couldn't help but drool over her. Kinda prideful and arrogant? yes. Something she gave a damn about? No. Honestly, Mako might have well been a candy store with sign reading 'Open for Akane~'. "It's you're turn now~" the shark would say as she watched for the woman to shed off a few layers.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:01 am

Akane watched the rather stimulating display Mako decided to put on. The pairs kissing was only the first round, and the shark seemed to be pleased with what she experienced. It was clear the way she mumbled that half of her mind was muddled with lust, excited at the idea that she could give an order to her red headed playmate. Akane had a fair few ideas on how the shark would use her one order, and the answer that came did so quickly, but not unexpectantly. In fact, it was the first order Akane thought Mako would make.

The red head was to strip.

As if demonstrating how many layers must go, Mako began to shed her clothing, removing first her torn and sweaty top. Her glistening form was a beautiful mix of musculature as well as femininity, the artwork of the tattoo was in itself an intricate work, yet it paled in comparison to the natural beauty the shark exuded. It was if the shark’s imperfections did not take away from her beauty but added to them, her dyed hair, her tattoo artwork, the battle scars, all of it help highlight her beautiful face, the perfect bone structure was as if it was chiseled from stone from a great renascence artist, like he was making a statue of a goddess he witnessed only in a dream.

Next to go was Mako’s shorts, her powerful core on full display as well as her plump thighs. The thought of sinking her teeth into something that looked so juicy did not escape Akane. Mako’s darker color made her look simply delicious, a sun-bathed Aphrodite sitting in her bed, waiting just for her.

Who was she to disobey her king?

Following Mako’s lead, Akane reached down and grabbed the bottom of her tank top. Rather than simply rip it off, she pulled it up over her body slowly, almost methodically. Each tug of the fabric revealed a new inch of body, a new curve to her strong muscles, a small scar from a battle years past. The thin cloth of the tank top seemed to cling to the red head, her sweat making the article of clothing make a soft ripping noise as it parted with her bare skin. Akane was sure to stop just under the breasts, teasing Mako, giving her the appetizer of her abs and a side of hips. Dessert would wait for just a few moments as a warm smile made its way on Akane’s face.

After making sure Mako was getting into it, Akane removed her top, her large breasts bouncing gently as they were lifted by the fabric and then dropped back down, only the risqué bra holding them in now. Her long red hair flowed over her shoulder, and she watched the shark, almost lovingly.

“Are you enjoying yourself…Ma-ko~ the question rode on a sensual whisper…

Akane reached down once again, unbuttoning her shorts and slowly unzipping her zipper. The quite in the room emphasizing the long *Ziiii-iiip*. The now loose shorts revealed what some might consider a hidden treasure, red panties clinging desperately to Akane’s womanhood and curvaceous buns. It seemed everything the red head wore was in a shade of red, and two sizes too small, but Akane found that more often came off as a positive to her partners more so than a negative.

Finally, it was time for the coup de grace, the climax of the show, the dessert that the shark was hungering for, and that Akane had knowingly held just out of her reach. They say food taste best when you work for it. Akane would test that theory now

A hand went slither back, rustling could be heard from behind as the brawler leaned forward. A slight “Click” was all that came before the bra seemed to snap off, freeing the large breasts from their confines. Akane seemed to take a deep breath now that her chest was no loner compressed, letting out a quiet sigh. After a moment, she used her arm to cover her exposed bosom. She let Mako have a taste, but not the whole thing. Any more and it may ruin her appetite for what was to come.

“That was your one order Mako.”
Akane said, almost teasing the shark, “Now…what are you going to do with the results?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Mako bit her lip as she watched Akane strip. First came the top, which she’d do slowly so the shark could admire her abs. And she did, in fact she could barely hold herself back from licking them all over. Then when she saw the woman’s breasts bounce out as her top was removed completely, Mako purred in a primal tone. It really was killing her to wait for Akane to undress, but god damn it she would.

“Fuck Yes!~” she’d respond after the fiery woman asked her if she was enjoying this. Even the way she emphasized the shark’s name was sexy.

The shorts were next, and she watched intensely as Akane took them off. The long ‘ziiii-iiip’ emphasizing the action before she revealed her red hot panties. Mako just knew they'd be red, she really did. But that didn't mean she liked them any less. They were so sexy that Mako nodded in approval. Shortly after removing her shorts, Akane would then reach back and unhook her bra.

“Oh...my God…” she’d let out as the woman’s rack was made bare. Almost instantly, Mako would sit up as her head moved up closer to see those breasts better. But soon after Akane covered them up with her arm. “…What did I say about being a tease?” the shark said with a smile. As soon as Mako was told she only had one order, though, the shark realized she could’ve done better.

Still, she could do so much with what she’d been given…

“Do you even need to ask?” Mako purred back as she got on her knees and wrapped her arms around the woman’s shoulders. “I’m about to rock your world~” she whispered before kissing the woman. Mako was forceful from the start, but at the same time passionate. Rough, but caring. She wanted to please Akane just as much as she wanted to please herself. Actually, the shark wanted please her lover more than herself. So for whatever reason, Mako began to do just that as her hands caressed the red head’s skin, and her lips moved away to kiss her neck. Their chests pressing lightly against each other as the king took care of her lover.

Last edited by M.J.Caboose14 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:03 am

Mako was just so…beautiful. She had an air of youth that Akane had not seen in years, like everything was new and exciting, yet had the skills of an experienced veteran, knowing full well how best to make love to a partner and how to make sure they enjoyed every second of it. It was a unique combination that seemed rare, never did any of Akane’s previous partners have such an appealing presence about them. The shark could be playful, funny, and rough all at the same time, honestly, she checked every mark Akane could want. So much so it was a bit scary, and the red head hesitant to jump into anything with Mako. Akane would never admit it, but Mako was such a wildfire of emotions, the redhead was not sure she could handle her. After all, there was always a chance Mako could be too much of a good thing.

But that could be worried about later. For now, perhaps it was best just to let the shark feed and enjoy the process as it went.

The two started with an embrace, but it was not long before Mako pushed Akane onto her back, the two bare bodies rubbing softly against each other, friction beginning to generate heat between the two fighters as they continued to passionately kiss one another. Before long, Mako broke away to kiss the red heads neck, the shark’s hands breaking off to explore the brawlers chiseled yet feminine form. If the shark was doing so, there was no harm in the brawler following suit.

It was hard to think with Mako presenting herself in such a manner. Lust was basically running the asylum at this point, as Akane’s hands traced down the shark’s abdomen, feeling the muscles, scars, and finally some squishier parts that ended up being Mako posterior. Akane couldn’t help but smile, Mako was like grade A Prime meat, ready to be eaten, but instead, the two were simmering one another, getting the juices flowing to make what would be a great meal simply divine.

Akane began to kiss the side of Mako’s face, one hand moving from her butt down towards her hardly covered womanhood, lightly stroking it, the sensation so faint it might almost tickle. Mako was making an effort to please her, and Akane hated being out done in anything.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Mako moaned as the fiery red head grabbed her ass. She loved how her grip felt like the brawler was taking what was her's. It was almost like they were having a completion. Not a fight, surprisingly enough, but a contest. However, if Akane hated to be out done, then she shouldn't be with the shark. Mako was going to give this babe far more than she got. She'd give Akane the ride of her life!

So as the red head began to massage her sex, the shark would let out a loud, "Mmm yes!~", so her lover knew how good this was for her. In return, Mako would cup Akane's sex and immediately began to rub it. She wasn't going slow and gently like the brawler. No, the shark was going all in as her free hand reached around and gave Akane a hard smack on her firm ass.

"You're pretty good..." Mako whispered before locking lips for another fierce kiss. "...but I'm the best there is~" the cocky woman purred after breaking away. She'd then start to lean down a bit as her hand gripped one of Akane's huge breasts. That way, as her hand massaged the fiery's woman's covered pussy, Mako could start to suckle on her lover's nipple. Long licks, rough sucks that ended with a pop, and even gentle bites were dished out by the shark to satisfy her prey and to feed her own ego.

"But...feel free to show me otherwise~" Mako added as she looked up at Akane beautiful eyes. "God you're so fucking hot..." the top predator would think to herself as she up looked into those eyes. Something told her that Akane was just getting started as she stared, and that thought got Mako really excited.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:35 am

Both women were trying their absolute best to please the other, each one looking to make their first experience with one another a special one, pulling out all of the stops and using each of their own tricks. Akane’s strategy was to slowly build Mako up, to get her excited more and more until she could barely contain herself, and then finish her up, giving her an overall pleasant experience. Mako on the other hand, decided to go all in right off the bat. While Akane was rubbing Mako’s woman hood gently, teasingly, the shark simply got into it, rubbing the red head’s privates with quite a bit of passion involved. Akane’s eyes widened in surprise, and a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. The brawler couldn’t even speak as Mako forced another kiss onto her, pushing her head back into the pillow as Mako seemed to be opening pandora’s box and unleashing hall her desires onto Akane.

She crawled down, Akane watching in anticipation as Mako had her way with her breast. The feeling was…exquisite. Akane didn’t want to ruin it by yelping in pleasure, moving her arm to bite her knuckle in order to stifle her body’s pleasure. It was so very difficult to think, but the red head worked through it.
Or rather, pushed through it.

Akane slipped her arms underneath Mako’s in a quick embrace, pulling the shark back up to eye level as the red head stared deep into the shark’s lovely features. Even with her rough and tough attitude, there was no denying the amount of feminine beauty that lay in that face alone. Akane crunched her stomach, sitting up while lifting Mako in a display of strength meant to please and impress her king, purposefully raising Mako slightly above her so the red heads tongue could do its work.

Like an artist drawing a sketch, Akane gently placed the tip of her nose against Mako’s body, and began to slid it upwards with her tongue following suit. The trail went from just underneath her subjects toned stomach, up past the navel, and right to the tattooed breasts. Akane gave them her own slight nip before moving in to nuzzle Mako neck, kissing it softly before giving her shoulder another quick bite, Akane using her hand to suddenly cup Mako’s crotch, using two fingers to suddenly pleasure her king.

“As you command,” Akane said between her kisses, “Your majesty~

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next