Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls - Page 6 Empty Re: La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by Edmund Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:39 am

Hyacinth didn't have the strength to fight back. She had given this match her all, but it wasn't good enough as she was slammed repeatedly, the wind being knocked out of her before suddenly being punched in the gut and she groaned softly, her body hunching over. She was thinking about what she could do, but honestly at this point, every part of her was telling her to just lay down. That wasn't Hyacinth's style though and she began taking in big gulps of air as she started thinking about what she could do to launch her assault against her foe, but she was to weak at the moment and could only hope that she continued to toy with her rather than hit her with a finisher and cover her immediately.

Back to top Go down

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls - Page 6 Empty Re: La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:28 pm

After torturing Hyacinth for a while, Loretta decided that it was about time to end this thing. She would make sure that Hyacinth was in front of her as she would pull her head down to her crotch before clamping it between her thighs, subjecting her to a standing headscissor. Then, she would reach down to her waist before attempting to lift her up, holding her upside down. This time, she hoped that the piledriver would take her out once and for all so that she could get her win that she deserved.

If she managed to get Hyacinth upside down, Loretta would drop herself into a sitout position, bringing her opponent head first into the mat with a sitout piledriver!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:23 pm

Hyacinth had started to come back into focus when she realized where she was, she shook her head and flailed uselessly before being driven into the mat and going limp. Her body ragdolled and she appeared to be dead, or at least unconscious from the vicious impact from such a deadly move.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:41 am

Loretta grinned as she looked at the state Hyacinth was in. She cared not what happened to her, as long as she could no longer fight back. Seeing Hyacinth going limp, the black-clad luchadora would make sure that she was on her back as she would get herself on top of her, sitting on her belly as she would reach out for one of her legs, hooking it with her arm as she would go for a pinfall attempt. This time, she was sure that Hyacinth would not kick out.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:00 am

Loretta wouldn't have to worry as Hyacinth was laid out on her stomach. She would receive no resistance as she rolled her onto her back. Her neck was almost shattered due to how she landed on the mat. That was gonna be at least a week out of the ring for some recovery of her neck. Her body was broken and she was seeing stars as the woman sat on top of her belly, causing her to groan in pain as her leg was lifted and the ref started her count while she was pinned underneath the butt of this woman. She heard the ref count one, then two, but there was nothing Hyacinth could do as her free leg weakly lifted off the mat and then dropped back down uselessly as the ref's hand rose and fell one more time, "THREE!" She then turned and signaled for the bell before lifting La Pantera's hand. Hyacinth groaned and slowly stared up at the masked woman, "T...this isn't over...Pantera...I'll get you...next time..." She said softly as the EMTs rushed the ring to check on Hyacinth.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:20 pm

Loretta sneered at her vanquished opponent as she was declared the victor of the match. It looked like Hyacinth had to be brought out of the ring via a stretcher thanks to the damage that she had taken from everything Loretta had dealt on her. Showing no care to whatever happened to Hyacinth, Loretta would bask in the jeers and boos of the crowd, relishing in their displeasure as she celebrated her victory.

Soon, her music was played and she made her way out of the ring, making sure to show everyone that she was the baddest bitch to ever step into the ring, and there was nothing they could do about it.

Winner: Loretta Sombra via pinfall!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6