Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls - Page 2 Empty Re: La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by Edmund Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:33 am

La Pantera didn’t have to worry about Hyacinth breaking free. A small little dribble of drool trickled down from her mouth, down her chin and onto her arm and Hyacinth’s struggling had finally stopped. She lay motionless in her opponent’s grasp. Hyacinth hasn’t expected an early offense this quickly into the match and she was paying the ultimate price for this blunder.

Back to top Go down

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls - Page 2 Empty Re: La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:30 am

Loretta chuckled when Hyacinth finally stopped her struggle. She could feel that her opponent had passed out from the sleeper hold. Considering that this was a best two out of three match, she needed to get herself another fall from her in order to win this match.

After being ordered by the referee, Loretta let go of Hyacinth, letting her fall onto the mat as she stood strong over her. She couldn't help but smirk arrogantly at her foe who she had knocked out early in this match.

"Wake up, weakling..." Loretta ordered. "We're not done yet."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Hyacinth was out, but the red hadn’t signaled for a fall to be added to the board. Instead, she dropped down to check on Hyacinth who, it would seem, had begun to start snoring. The red gently slapped her a couple times before HYacinth woke up a little startled, ”Huh? Who what? Did she pin me? No? What? Who...?” she looked about until she laid eyes on her opponent and her eyes narrowed, ”So it would seem I’m playing with a cheater.” she grumbled and slowly began to get to her feet, coughing and staggering a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:14 pm

It turned out that Loretta had momentarily forgotten that in this match, a knockout didn't count as a fall, and she narrowed her eyes as the referee explained it to her that she needed to pin her opponent in order to get a fall. "Tch!" She just clicked her tongue as she watched Hyacinth get herself back on her feet. She rolled her shoulder, waiting for their next clash. As soon as Hyacinth was on her feet, Loretta would immediately rushed over to her, looking to nail her with a knee shot into her stomach!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:06 pm

Hyacinth was just getting to her feet when suddenly her opponent’s knee slammed into her again, causing spit to fly from her mouth and her eyes widened before she started coughing and sputtering again, staggering and then falling down to her knees as she leaned her forehead down to the mat and wrapped her arms around her midsection. She didn’t have the oxygen to muster up a few words to spit at her opponent for even the simple action of breathing hurt her as she tried to regain her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Driving her knee into Hyacinth's belly, Loretta managed to leave her opponent completely breathless. Seeing Hyacinth on her knees, Loretta would grab her by her head to pull her up, having her doubling over before her as she grabbed her head. "Prepare to get wrecked, bitch..." Loretta's words were dripping with malice as she smirked at her before she lifted one of her arms up before bringing it down, driving her elbow into the back of Hyacinth's head so that she would fall down again. She wanted to deal quite a lot of damages on her first in order to prove her superiority over her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:59 pm

Hyacinth felt humiliated. She fell for her opponent’s trick and now she was paying the price. She didn’t even have the words to retort to her opponent when she felt herself being lifted slightly. Next thing she knew, she felt a sharp pain shoot through her back before going face first into the mattress. Once on the ground, she quickly rolled over, arched her back and placed a hand on her spine as she began to cry out in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:11 am

Laughing, Loretta took a look at the sorry state Hyacinth was in, and she would then bend down to grab her head, pulling her back up forcefully onto her feet. Holding Hyacinth by her head, she would then make sure to have her opponent looking into her eyes in order to demoralize her before she went to give a disrespectful slap right across her cheek.

Seeing how disrespectful Loretta was to Hyacinth, the crowd continued showering her with boos. But the villainous rudo ignored those jeers as she would then bring her knee right into Hyacinth's belly, looking to have her losing her breath, weakening her even more.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Hyacinth was in pain, that much was clear, but she didn't want to show her opponent any weakness. She felt herself being lifted forcefully back to her feet and found herself looking into her opponent's eyes behind her mask and was thinking about starting to mount an offense by punching her in the face, but before she could even get her hand balled into a fist, she felt a hot sting across her cheek and looked to the side after being slapped in the face and then found herself gasping for air as another knee was brought into her midsection, causing her to double over the woman's knee and begin gasping for air, coughing up a bit of spittle in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:49 pm

After slapping her face and driving a knee into her belly, Loretta was certain that Hyacinth stood no chance against her. After driving her knee into Hyacinth's belly, Loretta decided to wrap her arm around her head, putting her in a front facelock before grabbing Hyacinth's nearest arm over the back of her neck. Giving Hyacinth's head a little squeeze, she would let out a huff as she would try to lift her opponent up into a vertical position.

She would keep her in such position for a while before falling back, having her land on her back with a vertical suplex. From there, she would then release her from her grip so that she could see the effect the suplex might have brought to her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next