Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The perfect time to strike

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The perfect time to strike - Page 8 Empty Re: The perfect time to strike

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 27, 2018 8:06 pm

Roxy smirekd as she she slammed Roxy down, the crowd fell to silence as they all knew it was over. The referee looked dejected and the stage hands looked just defeated. Roxy would smirk as she got up to her knees and moved over to Misaki, rolling the buxom champion over onto her back as she would place one knee on either side of the woman. 

Straddling the Champion, Roxy would lean forward and grab Misaki's wrists. Looking to pin those arms well above Misaki's head and then she would press her impressive, sweat covered rack over Misaki's head and pin her down firmly. With a humiliating breast smother pin! 

Letting out a light chuckle as she would rub those breasts over Misaki's face. " So much for Berserk's talent." Roxy mocked as the referee slid in next to them to start the count.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun May 27, 2018 8:10 pm

With Misaki slammed down face first into the ring mats, the crowd knew it was over. Misaki was not moving at all and the impact felt really painful, even to watch. Roxy would slide off Misaki's back, getting on her knees before rolling the Ace over onto her back before straddling her and pinning Misaki's wrists above the Ace's head. Her mouth was open, her eyes shut, her chest heaving up and down.

Misaki moaned softly and soon Roxy brought her frame down, shoving her sweaty breasts against Misaki's face for a final humiliating breast smother pin. Misaki mumbled softly, she barely struggled. She was already barely conscious and the smother would simply add to her suffocation, putting her out cold for sure! The referee wanted to end this, she got down next to the two ladies and counted the pinfall.

"One.....two.....three!" *DING*DING*DING*

The match was over and the Berserk Championship was lost to an outsider!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 28, 2018 9:39 pm

Roxy moved down almost sensually dominating in her way, as she grabbed those wrists and straddled that waist. She would smirk as she lowered her generous bosom down upon the pretty face of Misaki Toyoda, pinning her rival down as she rubbed her sweaty breasts against Misaki's sweat drenched face.

She had a noticable curve to her back as she pinned her rival, letting out a soft purr as she heard the count. She felt the soft breath of Misaki against her tit and she knew....Misaki could do nothing about this.

Then it came, the three count and with it the referee called for the bell. Roxy would stay down for an extra second before releasing those hands and pushed herself up so she was simply straddling Misaki's midsection, seated there with one hand on Misaki's chest and the other moved towards Misaki's cheek. Giving it a condecending pat as she would rise up towards her feet. " Stick to the jungle, leave the ring to me. Former champ." Roxy spoke out as she pushed to her feet and walked towards the referee who reluctantly presented her with the title.

Roxy took the belt and would raise it above her head with one arm, just showing it to the crowd who rained down jeers at her. She'd gesture for a microphone from the referee and once she got it she'd bring it to her mouth. Keeping the belt in her other hand and flung it over her shoulder as she'd walk to the downed pink clad fighter.

" Look at that, a real fighter defeated an untrained monkey. Easily I might add." Roxy spoke out in an overtly mocking tone as she would step on Misaki's chest, pressing her boot down against those pillowy breasts. " This belt has been tainted by you and all of the rabble here in Berserk, I'm going to need to get it steam cleaned. Now, I'm walking out of here with my new title. Berserk Champion....Bahahaha!" Roxy rounded of her mocking words with a loud audacious laugh as she marched her way out of the ring and left Misaki in the ring, defeated.

Winner: Roxy Ashworthy

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8