by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Levi The Great - Dancing With A Star

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Levi The Great - Dancing With A Star  Empty Eliza Harenwood vs Levi The Great - Dancing With A Star

Post by Stalix Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:22 am

Rules: Standard Match
Victory Conditions: Win by Pinfall or Submission

Alright. So things didn't start well for the Great One. Having coming in with high hopes and all this talk about being the next champion....only to lose to some other nobody. In his friggin' debut. No doubt it did interfere things but for Levi, the train hasn't derailed completely. And even if it did, this next match would surely put him on the right track to championships once again.

Eliza Harenwood. The Darling of Tension. The supposed classiest woman of all in this league. Levi has his thoughts on women in the ring but if there was anything else that he has an opinion on is women who really are in the wrong profession. The fuck is a dancer doing in the ring anyways? And how did she get so popular? Fighting low level, talent less hacks? No matter. The Great One was coming to give this girl a lesson. And because of her growing popularity, having been dating the now former champion Clyde Gastin, this would bring his status as a contender not to be looked at. It was a golden opportunity for him! And he wasn't going to miss this one.

Levi's Theme:
Levi The "Great:

His theme would blast on the speakers, The Great One coming out to a sea of boos, no doubt to his unsportsmanlike actions in his debut, not winning a lot of fans.  Ah who cares. He'll be hearing the fanfare sure enough. Dressed in a hoodie paired with his ring attire, his head looking down to the floor to obscure his face some. His hands raised, a cocky and arrogant smirk on his lips, getting another wave of boos. Levi would rush down the ramp and slide inside, jumping up to his feet. The Great One looks around, not seeming to care about the vitrol of many. Microphone in hand, he would wait a bit before Levi would soon speak. "Now. For those of you who don't know, I am Levi The Great!" The crowd responding with boos to the Great One. And for those that do, you will know I am the greatest and most lethal wrestler alive right now! I don't care if you cheer or if you boo but you will show some respect to the Great One!" Unsurprisingly, he gotten more boos from that. Whatever. "Man, Intergender Wrestling has became such a joke. I mean, we got some absolute beta dogs getting their asses kicked and squashed by women. Women! That's how you know it has been getting ridiculous! I just thank that there are at least some people that stand against this crap." Waiting a beat before continuing.

"Heck, don't believe me, we even have fucking dancers winning here. Like...what in Sweet Mary Mother of Magdalene is going on here!?" Shaking his head as he brings the segway in. "Which of course brings to my opponent tonight, Eliza Harenwood. Sounding so uninterested in saying the name but it brought cheers to the crowd. "The Darling of Tension. The Classiest woman of all. The Dancing Passio-Oh give me a break! You of all people have no business here. This is wrestling. WRESTLING. Not Dancing With The Fucking Stars!" Levi drew out the wrestling word longer so it makes it clear. Facing the camera. "I don't know how the actual fuck you got it confused but once I'm done with you, I'll smack you right into Swan Lake, bitch. Oh I'm sorry, 'your majesty' since you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Ballet has NO business in the ring. Never does and never will. And the fact it does, offends me and offends wrestling. If you care about the sport like I do then you would stick to your day job!" Waiting a few beats before resuming.

"The fact that you have this popularity and those fans that back you makes me sick. The fact you come out here and take on these lame ass, jobbering, beta dogs each and every night is stupid! Once of which you're dating." That really brought in the boos that he mocked Clyde. "Oh don't boo me, you know it's the truth. Maybe I have to show this woman what a real alpha male looks like as well as teaching her a lesson." A sly smirk as he winks to the camera before continuing, the scowl returns. "But I'm sure you guys don't want to wait longer. You guys came to see real wrestling and this match...actually, this isn't a match. Call it an exhibition so I can show you and teach you wresting. Who better than me to give this lesson? You can pay and thank me later for this. So, get your noble, high and mighty ass in this ring so I can kick your posh, pampered ass right back to Downton Abbey!" He throws the microphone out of the ring, looking at the entrance, stepping back to rest his back on the ropes, his arms slung. This should be good...
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Levi The Great - Dancing With A Star  Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Levi The Great - Dancing With A Star

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:10 am

Eliza was prepared for another match, it seems like as ever she was placed against another up and comer in Tension. Someone by the name of Levi, Eliza had never heard of this person prior to tonight so it was a complete mystery as to who he was. No matter, fame was a double edged sword as they said. What Eliza found odd was she was not going first in this match, but rather second. Eliza so often waited in the ring and surveyed her opponent, but instead Ms Harenwood prepared to do so from the ring curtains. Regards the dancing passion would watch as Levi entered the ring, still dressed in her usual regalia and equipment. Eliza was tucked away near the ring curtains away from the sight of her opponent.

Levi the great was talking like his name suggested, loud and boastful. Clearly disdained by the fans in attendance of tonight's bout, Eliza was so often adored by the crowd as its proverbial darling. Levi began talking, and instantly Eliza frowned. This guy was a blowhard, Ms Harenwood was already not liking this man. Eliza cared little about the issues of intergender wrestling, it was all subjective after all and Eliza felt it was just headache inducing. Levi however was going into more personal details. Citing Eliza's background as a reason why she should not wrestle as well as her past as an aristocrat.

But the worst was the dig at Clyde, Eliza knew full well what Levi was referring to. Eliza was often an even tempered woman, but already this Levi was getting annoying. No matter, Ms Harenwood remained quiet until a stage hand informed her it was time to enter. The lights would fade to black and a red curtain draped the entrance ramp, a white spotlight would reveal a female shadow and the song known as Pena Flamenca blared out from the speakers.

The figure danced till the 0:16 mark, Eliza emerged from the curtain. She unfurled her fans and gracefully strided down to the end of the entrance ramp, whereupon she dropped them and requested a microphone alongside signalling to cut her music. She only did her entrance to a certain point, mostly to annoy Levi in response to his previous statements and remind him just how fabulous Eliza was in comparison to him. Eliza took a deep breath and stared Levi down.

"Mr Levi I wanted to welcome you to Tension, however I already wish you to go. Earning my ire will do you little good in the long run. You have already done so and therefore I will show no mercy in this match. Anyone can make a name for themselves here, idols, rockstars, ex military and artists. For the record, Clyde Gastin is twice the man you ever will be. You pale in comparison to him.

Eliza walked up to the apron and continued on with "You also forgot to look into the fact that I did indeed improve over time, you on the other hand seem nothing more than a braggart whose outfit contrasts his alleged title. It seems you require a lesson in decency and I will happily administer it to you and make you more famous than you ever wished. I bring things to the table that you are incapable of performing with your build and will cause major damage to you the likes of which you never experience before."

After walking into the ring Eliza then spoke on with "Now then, I will show you that my skill set will allow me to defeat you. In short you will eat your words Mr Levi and learn why my reputation in Tension is so well established." Eliza tossed the mic out of the ring and stood at her corner and entered her stance. Eliza was going to enjoy giving this man a sound thumping, still she was not dumb enough to simply throw herself against an opponent. She only fought to win after all.......

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Levi The Great - Dancing With A Star  Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Levi The Great - Dancing With A Star

Post by Stalix Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Despite his views, Levi does at least know how to work the microphone at least. While it didn't make the crowd be on his side, they are at least more engaged right now than they have been. Levi could only expect Eliza to come out mad, why wouldn't she? He basically lampooned this woman, her class, her lover and pretty much most of the league of Tension. It would be more surprising if she wasn't.

Leaning with his back on the ropes, he would wait until the Darling of Tension would show up, as expected, doing her song and dance which had him rolling his eyes so far that he could see the back of his head. The Tension crowd liked this, already having someone that they could really side with. Ugh. This crowd...

Whatever, Eliza came out, unsurprisingly, not so pleased with the Great One's choice of words. Which drew a cocky little smirk on his face that no doubt everyone wants to see the Dancing Passion smack it right off. She didn't dance along the ramp, no, rather she would give her own reply to him as she comes down the ring. He scoffed when she said that Clyde was twice the man than he would be. Of course she would say that, he's her lover! As of the fact that she did improve over time...ehhh he didn't care. While she isn't the delicate flower like her early matches, her could care less. Still doesn't mean that she should be in the ring in the first place. Levi didn't seem to care with what she has to say, pretty much brushing it off like nothing else. Just talk. And the trash just comes with her, despite the fact that she is born from nobility.

With her getting to the ring, finally, Levi would move out from the ropes to the centre, getting into her stance and ready to do battle. God, this was silly. The Great One couldn't really take her seriously as she got into a stance that looked like something out of ballet. Taking off his hoodie, he shook her head and grinned at the enraged dancer. "Ooooohhh, I'm sooo scared...like really terrified! The uptight, high and mighty bitch is gonna send indignation on poor little ol' me. The Great One would laugh straight in the face of the Dancing Passion. Hehehe, yeah that's all nice. Listen, toots. I ain't gonna be the one eating crow here. And as for you wanting me to go already, awww, that really hurts." He gave a mocking pout to the woman before chuckling and shrugging his shoulders. "Well sorry to say, but I'm gonna be here for a long time. So if you want me to leave, then you're gonna have to make me leave." Throwing his hoodie out of the ring, he would continue on.

"Though you do make a nice suggestion. Didn't think you'd be the one with any brains but maybe I could come with a cape and crown and a sceptre. I mean, not only does it look dumb, but the Wrestling Prat...sorry, "Prince" already does that. I don't have to dress like I'm royalty to show I'm great. I know where I come from. Anyone can see greatness in me. And nice of you to defend your man. No really, it's commendable. Nice to know you keep sucking him off even when he isn't there! Now who's the one that needs a lesson in decency? Naughty girl..." Getting more boos from the crowd, Levi would casually settle into a grappling stance, getting his hands up and ready to wrestle.

"Seriously though, you do the splits, flips and all the other vomit-inducing shit all you want. But I bring a true wrestling skill set to the ring. And I am staying true to this sport. That will allow me to defeat you. So let's get down to business and finish this before you mock it even more than you already have."

The bell would finally ring and Levi would waist no time in coming towards the Dancing Passion, his hands looking to lock up with her in a standard test of strength but his intentions are different entirely, lifting his right leg when he gets close and attempting to kick at Eliza's gut with his boot. Lets start things off on the right foot, shall we?
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Eliza normally did not disdain opponents, but here and today. She hated Levi, by the end of this battle Eliza would strike this man down and force him to learn some proper lessons! Still Eliza knew she could not get riled up, it would only benefit the enemy after all. Levi reminded Eliza considerably of the stuffy young men found in rich society, she dealt with them before when they tried to assert themselves and struck them down with a comment laden with barbed wire. Still Eliza wasn't intent on underestimating Levi, he probably knew what he was talking about. But Eliza did the same in turn. Ms Harenwood calmly settled into her stance and prepared to face the enemy.

Levi's remarks were still really annoying, in particular the one with Clyde. It would be interesting in Eliza's mind if the cowboy did battle Levi, a stunner from Mr Gastin would certainly rattle his brain. Eliza might actually busy one out if the opportunity presented itself. But still Eliza was going to play to win, as she always did. Levi was bigger and stronger than Eliza, but she was no stranger to this. In fact it was one thing the dancing passion could certainly count on.

The bell would ring and Eliza was now in this match, she walked forward and assessed her opponent. Levi was looking for a test of strength it seemed, was he serious? Eliza would have been crazy to give that a go against someone with his build. So of course Eliza was not intent on playing ball there.

*He must know I won't go for it.....* Eliza contemplated inwardly, Levi had to be up to something. And Eliza was right in that regard! Levi went for a kick to the gut, Eliza promptly went into action. Was he trying to be ironic or beat the British woman at her own game? No matter, Eliza reacted by stepping promptly to the side and leaping into the air. Hoping to retaliate by delivering a jumping spin kick to the side of his head to send Levi reeling!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalix Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 am

Did he care if Eliza hated him? Not really. At the end, he doesn't really care what she thinks, all that he knows is that he needs to end this farce so that this aristocrat doesn't mock the art of wrestling even further. And only he could do that job, who else to give that much needed lesson? The barbs thrown at Eliza were extra sharp, mocking what she stands for and her lover though she would keep with this silent like anger rather than uncontrollable rage. Getting people angry does make people make mistakes. Maybe she caught into his little plan of his....well, not really a plan, for Levi, he spoke the truth in his mind. One that not many in the crowd would accept but wrestling is wrestling. Dance should never have come into it.

The Great One edged in closer, in this sort of grappling stance that would try to mask his intentions in the first few seconds into the fight. Unbeknownst to anyone, Levi already has a genius plan fixed to the letter in his head from the moment she even stepped her stocking clad foot in this ring. Regardless of what people thought of him, he does have some smarts under his belt and could do some critical thinking when he felt like it. Just not that often he would use it a lot but with a big name like the Darling of Tension, he didn't want a spanner thrown into the works. Leah was just some nobody. Eliza was a big name. This was his time to impress and show her some real wrestling.

So, when Levi came in and Eliza does go for the lock up, he'd throw a kick to the gut and have her hunched forward and the wind knocked out of her. Then he'd give her a nice stunner to get her brains set straight. Then maybe a sharpshooter to get those famous legs of hers hurting so much she wouldn't even walk. Maybe add in a flying elbow drop for good measure. And maybe a few grounded knees to rattle that head of hers even more if she still hasn't learnt. Finally, he would lock in The Infection, his ankle lock finisher and have her crying for uncle and submit. While she cradles and grasps her legs, Levi would step over, raise an arm for the crowd and celebrate like the Great One he is.

Yeeeahhh. None of that happened.

Eliza was a lot more smarter than he would give credit for, nor really playing ball with the whole lock up idea. So when Levi did in fact go for that kick to the gut, she stepped to the side, his boot missing her belly entirely! Wait, what? How the hell does she know about that!? This was a foolproof plan! He was sure he played it sneakily enough to not know! How is this-

Why his she flying in the air like th-

PAFFF!! "PUUUUGHHH!!" Not only did she do that ballerina shit, that shit actually hurts! Many have probably experience such power coming from Eliza famous kicks, but this was the first that Levi really experienced it for himself! And it was to his head. Normally, one would rise up from a strike like that, but as hard as the skull might be, it is still a tender spot and one that really rattled his brain! As sleek and as slim Eliza looked, there was plenty of power latent in that dancer-trained form of hers. That kick put him down for a good spell, much to the crowds delight as they already are cheering for Eliza, but he'll be back in a second. No doubt about it. He already put one hand on the coarse canvas and began to push up to one knee. See? No problem....

....Just needed to wait for the damn floor to stop tilting...
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:49 pm

Eliza struck first! History would remember this important moment! When the great one Levi was blasted in the side of the head by one of the most beloved women of Tension! Myths could form about how he instantly no longer spoke when silenced due to the dancing passion's wrath. Quite frankly kicking Levi already felt good for Eliza, the crowd roared in approval from witnessing Ms Harenwood's agility and precision! Levi was clearly caught off guard by this attack, it was one thing to know about the gameplan and moves of someone. It was another to actually experience it, and Levi was getting a first class ticket to it!

Ms Harenwood landed with a quiet grunt, but she smirked as she landed. It was a well placed strike and served to tell Levi that Eliza did NOT hit like a girl. Eliza was inwardly just a little impressed however, Levi took it well it seemed. He would need to have a strong head to fit that massive ego of his after all. Still, not many would be the same after taking a strike from the dancing passion like that. One thing was made clear however, Eliza delivered the first proper hit of this match and helped set the momentum of tonight's bout.

After hitting the mat Eliza was wasting no time in trying to press the advantage, Levi was on one knee it seemed. Fresh as he was considering. Ms Harenwood saw a chance to try for another move, getting into a runner's start position Eliza would then try to run up to Levi's position and leap one leg onto his upright knee and smack him again in the head with an explosive shining wizard with her stocking clad leg!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalix Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:04 pm

There was a well known quote that he would hear about: Pride goeth before a fall. Said to emphasize that if you are too confident about your abilities, something bad will happen that shows that you are not as good as you think.

Having been thoroughly been laid out by the Dancing Passion a whole three seconds into the match, Levi was finding those exact words hovering above him like the universe was getting ready to spit in his face. The Great One had fallen so many times in the past that he has just gotten used to the drop and the harsh landing that followed. So much so in fact that maybe, just maybe, he was becoming scared to climb back up again. The most important thing for success is an able body and a 'can-do' attitude. However, believing you can do it and your body actually doing it are two different things and both need to be in total agreement. As of now, his body and mind were not in that agreement with each other, not that the reason Levi kept slipping was anything he had done consciously. Pretty much unavoidable at that point. As if fate itself was setting him up for an embarrassing defeat by the hands of Eliza Harrenwood.

Man, screw that. Even if his head was spit in two, the Great One wasn't going to lay down and take this any longer. Especially with what he said in the beginning of this match. He needed to prove to that uptight bitch and the crowd that real wrestling is the key to success! Not some stupid shit like ballet! She doesn't deserve this fame. And once he gets up, Levi, the Great One, will punch that girl so hard that she will be doing ballet spins into next month! With renewed determination and vigor, the Great One slammed his fist to the canvas, starting to get himself up!

....And got immediately decked by Eliza with the Shining Wizard.

WHAP! "GAHH!" Literally there was just no mercy, as the Darling of Tension herself has promised before the match started. A hard hitting move this early, Levi had definitely kicked the hornet's nest there. Falling to his side and hitting the canvas with a thud, the Great One clutched his head, rolling back and forth on the ground. His skull rattled, Levi feeling his brain like it was about to explode at any second. Didn't help matters when the crowd has all but cheered as loudly as they can, clearly approving the explosive offense coming from Ms Harenwood. Seriously, that came from her!? That was more like a frying pan that hit him square in the head. No, fuck that, a baseball bat! Sure as hell felt like it. She's a fucking ballerina, not some Muay Thai fighter! How in the fuck does she kick this freakin' hard!?

*sigh* Alright. So we established that not only can she kick, but kick hard. Great. Just fucking great.

"Agh....Jesus Fucking Christ." The Great One would say through gritted teeth as he rolled off to the side and stopped just short of the ropes. His hand reaching out to the lowest rope and grasping it, using it to try and climb back up to his feet. The damn throbbing in his head would pass, but what mattered was what the British Aristocrat would do in the meantime...
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Eliza was already feeling better, delivering not just one but two hard shots to Levi's head at the start of this bout. And frankly Eliza wished she just had to leave it at that, but alas Eliza knew she was going to have grace Levi with her presence. At least the crowd was fully behind the dancing passion here tonight, maybe Levi did raise a couple of valid points. But fact of the matter was Eliza had been here longer than Levi, the fans over in Tension experienced Eliza's growth not just as a wrestler but as a person too. The dancing passion would be sure to try and drill this into the man's seemingly thick skull by the night was out!

Levi was decked clean as a whistle with Eliza's shining wizard, the head was a weakpoint for any wrestler. Eliza tried to fight with that in mind, after all a big man was about the same height when they were knocked down after all! Still Levi was fresh in this match, and being a giant slab of meat had its pros that Eliza's lithe frame couldn't have in exchange. Already the man was making a strategic withdraw to the ropes, the dancing passion noted this as she lay down on the mat after landing her sniper strike!

Ms Harenwood knew it would be foolish to try and further assail her opponent, instead she elegantly rolled backwards into a standing position. Inwardly pleased with her progress at least, it should serve as a reminder to her foe of what could await him. A chance for pain and fame in equal measure, with it perhaps ending up as more than he ever wanted! But for now Levi would be granted this small reprieve.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalix Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:16 pm

In all honesty, his brain resembled a bunch of mashed potatoes at this point.

To say that the Great One was embarrassed would be the biggest understatement of the year. Despite having his head kicked in, Levi was downright livid by how quickly this stupid ballerina took him to the canvas this quickly! Two shots. Two. Fucking. Shots. Just fuck off with that noise. Speaking of noise, there definitely was the ringing in his head, but he's able to hear the cheers for their beloved British Aristocrat and the laughs and snickers from the Tension crowd. A match to show that his debut was just a stupid fluke and here was this Swan Lake motherfucker to sweep the spotlight away from him with those kicks of hers. And seriously, how the fuck can she kick this hard in the first place! That was something he would like to know! Was there some metal plates underneath the stockings? That was the only explanation that he had as the Great One made his retreat to the ropes. Slowly pulling himself up, watching as one nearby attendee hurled some jokes at Levi. This motherfucker. "There...ughh...." Shaking his head, his face wincing hard. "....Is no...fucking way! That you...could kick...this hard-fucking sunuva..."He looked back as Eliza done more ballerina shit to get herself standing. Levi glared at her. If looks could kill...

But while he did take his strategic rest, his eyes scanned on the Dancing Passion. There must be something hidden! Got to be! Gah, nothing. She didn't looked to be hiding anything, nothing out of the ordinary. Just her in a corset and stockings. No boots either. That just makes it all worse! But fine, Eliza may not have anything on her, but he'll be watching. She could always be hiding some brass knuckles underneath that corset....

"Alright...All-fucking-right..." Muttering, smacking his forehead with his palm. "Alright then! That all you fucking got, you Mozart dancing motherfucker! I'll give you those two shots. But you ain't hitting me again!" He yelled, pointing at the blonde. "Try that shit on me now!" He would come towards the Dancing Passion, raising his hands up one more time. If striking won't work then he'll have to get his hands on her with another way...in his grappling stance, he would form a sneaky plan in his pain throbbing mind as the Great One would suddenly lunge in right towards the Darling of Tension as he looks set to try and lock up with her, though to get a reaction out of her, hopefully the one that he wants!
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Eliza would admit she felt a sense of brevity, delivering strong blows against any man or woman who stepped forth in the ring against the dancing passion. But one with Levi's nature made it doubly better so, it was retribution. Striking blows not just to win but to defend the trend that she helped establish here in Tension, that those outside of the wrestling scene could enter with enough practise and enthusiasm and be just as good. It was not that Eliza just wanted to win, she felt that tonight she needed to. For what she led in Tension!

Levi was in disbelief that Eliza delivered those strong attacks, she could hear his words. That there was no way this dancer could deliver such strong strikes, Ms Harenwood simply scoffed. It was her years of dancing which gave her those legs, plus Eliza had technique and percision. Making every hit count so that she could bring down her opponents regardless of height and weight. The dancing passion remained still however, Levi was after all ring savvy and likely knew he could better control the situation if Eliza ran at him. Still Eliza would allow her opponent to rise back up, a small smirk on her regal features however.

Levi seemed to have been set off, how dare Eliza deliver those strikes onto him?! Eliza simply replied with "I plan on hitting you more." Levi was prepared to renew his offence and Ms Harenwood readied herself. Levi was moving in close and Eliza prepared to receive him, she would move away as Levi neared her to fire a retreating kick towards him aimed at his midriff and side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next