Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Blue Dynamite Reignites! Laura Mercer Vs Levi the Great

Go down

The Blue Dynamite Reignites! Laura Mercer Vs Levi the Great Empty The Blue Dynamite Reignites! Laura Mercer Vs Levi the Great

Post by Guest Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:15 pm

MATCH TYPE: STANDARD. VICTORY BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION OR KNOCKOUT

LAURA MERCER:

VS!

LEVI THE GREAT:

It's been quite some time since Laura has last been in the ring. The girl has been honing her craft, jogging in sub zero temperatures and lifting bags of rice as if they were weights. Those things were heavy, after all. Her dedication must have turned some heads, as she was soon approached by the league heads for a match to bring her out of her exile. Given her boisterous personality that made her keen to tackle any challenge face on, Laura could only give two words in response. "Hell yeah!"

Fitting herself into her signature blue wrestling gear in her locker room, the boisterous girl gave herself a thumbs up and a grin before turning to glance at a photo on a nearby table. A muscular masked man with a little girl riding on his shoulder, the pair laughing. "Watch me kick some ass tonight, dad." She mentally said with a hint of pride before making her way out of the locker and to the arena. The familiar cheers of the audience as well as her entry theme grew louder while she walked towards the growing light, her feet shifting into a run as she burst out onto the ramp to a welcome roar from the crowd! "Yeah! Did you miss the Blue Dynamite? Because she's back! And ready to spark some fireworks!" She yelled, before sprinting down the ramp.

The ring was in sight, her eyes on the gap between the bottom and middle ropes as she bent her knees at the last moment. Laura leaped between her target and soared between the ropes as she rolled once before shooting herself up, a fist raised in tribute to the crowd. The cheers intensified as she rose her thumb and then stepped back to the ropes, awaiting the arrival of an opponent she knew nothing about at present...

Back to top Go down

The Blue Dynamite Reignites! Laura Mercer Vs Levi the Great Empty Re: The Blue Dynamite Reignites! Laura Mercer Vs Levi the Great

Post by Stalix Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:57 pm

One woman's return is another man's chance at redemption.

Safe to say, Levi did not have the best start of AFW. Already his name was linked to failure but this is the past! Levi looks forward to the future and his next opponent. This one he didn't mind too much like he did with Eliza, she actually looks like a wrestler, which is a good thing at least. But still a woman. Guess this was the universe giving him a chance to show how real wrestling works and show the crowd that he is the Great One!

His theme would blast on the speakers, The Great One coming out once again, to a raging sea of boos, his past actions hasn't made him endearing with the audience. Dressed in a hoodie paired with his ring attire, his head looking down to the floor to obscure his face some. His hands raised, a cocky and arrogant smirk on his lips, getting another wave of boos. The Great One looks around, not seeming to care about the vitriol of the vast crowd, Levi signalling to cut the music. Microphone in hand, he would wait a beat before Levi would soon speak.

"Well well. Isn't this a surprise? A returning superstar! The Blue Dynamite has came back!" Some of the crowd giving their cheers for the Blue Dynamite "Though I am surprised that you decided to show your face around. Even more so that people still remember you! Cause I sure as hell didn't!" And there it was, the boos came hard as his nasty side shows once more. "Seriously, I literally had no clue who you were.
Now I know, I know. I'm still quite new but people have heard of me, Levi The Great One!"
While that may be true, his name has gotten a lot of infamy with the crowd and people from the back. They heard of him. Just not in a good way. "With you? Nothing....Well..." He looked in deep thought as he walks down the ramp. "Didn't you lose in your debut? Why yes you did! Well at least that match made you realize your true place. Always was a silver medal winner. A Second place competitor. Shame. Means you couldn't hang with the ones that get the gold. Which I will get soon by the way!"

Levi climbed up the steps and stepped inside, still talking, much to the chagrin of everyone in the crowd. Pacing back and forth from one corner post to the other. "So I'd say this should be your debut. Wouldn't blame you, really. But you're still gonna lose. So prepare yourself for total mediocrity while the Great One rises to the top. Maybe then you'll realize how much of a failure you are to your parents." Pulling off the hoodie to show his face, and that cocky and brash smile of his to Laura.
Stalix
Stalix

Back to top Go down