Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Bethany Kanzuki

Go down

Bethany Kanzuki Empty Bethany Kanzuki

Post by Stalix Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:02 pm

Name: Bethany Kanzuki
Sex: Female
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'7
Weight: 147lbs
Nationality: Japanese/French Mix
Alignment: Face

Entrance Music:
The Pretty Reckless - Hit Me Like A Man:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Not many people would expect this prissy girl to be strong, but she has strength that you wouldn't believe, love to use power moves on those at or smaller than her size. For bigger opponents she might have to rely on a more technical and offensive style, making use of her collegiate wrestling skills to take them down before applying submissions to wear them down. If she isn't throwing people around, Bethany would use strong style attacks to wear some of the big opponents down.

Preferred Attacks: Suplex, Powerbombs, Suplex, Boston Crab, Suplex, Camel Clutch, did I say suplex

Preferred Matches: Standard, Submission, POW (would love to try it) Not hardcore.

Endurance: ★★★★
Strength:  ★★★★
Defense:★★★
Speed: ★★★
Technique: ★★★★

Strikes: ★★★
Submissions:★★★★
Powerhouse: ★★★★★
Ariels: ★
Counters: ★★★

Finishing Moves

Various Suplexes - As one who calls herself the "Queen Of The Suplex" it is no surprise that she would use this move a lot. While any could probably be a finisher of their own, Bethany's favorite would be multiple german suplexes on the opponent.
Spoiler:

Schoolgirl Crush - A Sleeper Hold combined with a nasty Omoplata
See at 38 Sec:

Arc de Triomphe - Pump Handle Lift on the opponent to lift them up before slamming them down with a reverse STO
Spoiler:

Appearance
Spoiler:

The top is her Wrestling gear

Personality: Outside of the ring, Bethany is a friendly, smart and sweet young girl but inside is where you really see her competitive side, a mindset to win but can have fun too. Hardworking, she had to prove a lot to her male counterparts in school, always pushing herself and putting her body on the line against any male that has the skill to back it up. While she is far from a misantrist, Bethany hates men that look down on her and play down to her skill. For her  she loves wrestling for the sport and competition, nothing more.

Past/History: A french native born soon found herself moved down to Japan because her father had found a job opportunity there. The parents were the type to really give her what she wants and treat her like the girl she is. Nobody would knew she would grow up to be a massive tomboy, developing a love for sports. The most notable one was wrestling and would want to take part but got the unlucky short straw when she met a misogynistic coach that did not believe women should take part in a sport. She would have gave up but her parents were known to have a 'never quit' attitude and she set out to prove the doubters wrong. Earlier she would get beat all the time but once she got the hang of it, Bethany soon conquered that gym and later on, the coach. She didn't think of her to be a lesbian or bi even but when she went to HS, she found wrestling girls to be different to wrestling boys, the former being rather awkward and erotic and the latter to be competitive. Her lesbian phase would soon dissaper when she passed but decided on being a wrestler, the parents having no choice but to give her what she wants. A very good tutor. And a shot at AFW.

Relationships: None

Friends: None
Allies: None
Rivals: None
Enemies: None
Crushes: None

AFW Information
Record: 0-0-0
Wins: 0
Loses: 0
Draws: 0

Match History