» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heartbreak Tonight

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Heartbreak Tonight - Page 4 Empty Re: Heartbreak Tonight

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:50 am

Haley sighed, crossing her arms, pouting a little. "Yeah, well, don't think some stip is going to stop managment from booking a rematch. I am honestly shocked we've gone so long without being booked in a hentai match or bikini match yet."

"So...not that I don't trust your skill, but, just devils advocate here...what if you DO lose? What's your play then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Valley was honestly shocked, too. Despite growing considerably in popularity since she’d joined, management had been fairly lax when it came to putting her in crazier bouts - it spoke volumes that the most outlandish thing she’d done in the ring since joining was a ladder match.

So, in a way, maybe all this stuff with Kaylee was just karma, giving her a long overdue bite in the butt. Funny way of looking at it.

She tensed up a bit at Haley’s question, opened her mouth to answer, then closed it when she realized she didn’t have anything witty to add. ”I...won’t.” What else could she really say? ”I’ve got her number, babe. I’m not saying it’ll be the easiest match I’ve ever had, but…” She shook her head, letting that thought finish itself. ”I’ve got this. Ten minutes, tops.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Haley frowned Valleys way for a few seconds, before sighing. "Well, when you put your mind to something, you don't run from it. I admire that, your determination...alright. I'll allow it."

She stood up, motioning her intention to go over to the couch and inviting Valley to join her, wanting to cuddle up with her lover on the comfy couch. "You better win though...if you don't, I'll tell management to book you against that Ryo kid...in a bikini."

With that, she laid on the couch, leaving enough space for the kitties on the other end to snooze, while patting her lap for Valley to join her.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:54 pm

Having Haley accept Valley’s decision helped the Slamazon in more ways than her girlfriend could ever know. This whole thing was such a weird position, even by the insane standards of the AFW. Was she sure that she was making the right decision, here? No. Not at all. But she was letting her heart lead the way on this, and Haley seemed to understand that. They had trust. What more could she ask for, really?

With a little laugh, she got up and moved to join her on the couch. She sat beside Haley, but leaned back, letting her upper body come to rest on her lover’s thighs, looking up at her beautiful face. Whatever was on the TV, it couldn’t be nearly as good as this.

”I am blessed to have you.” She reached and ran a hand over Haley’s face, caressed her chin. ”You know that, right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:32 am

Haley smiled down, getting comfy on the couch as her lover took her favorite position, resting her head down on her thighs, Haley gently reaching out and stroking Valleys bare thigh, the two pantless women enjoying each others gentle caresses.

"Awww...not as blessed as I am to have you...though then again, you'll never find anyone as good at ear nibbling as I am, so you might be more blessed..."

She giggled, teasing her lover as her free hand grabbed the remote, trying to find something nice on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4