Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heartbreak Tonight

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heartbreak Tonight - Page 3 Empty Re: Heartbreak Tonight

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:35 am

Haley was nodding along, still petting Rai, listening to what her Doll was saying. "Well, that seems a bit-wait, what?"

She jerked her head towards Valley Doll, confused expression on her face, blinking. "You have to spend a night with her if you lose? and you agreed to that? I mean...ok, you had to get her to agree to the match...but I mean, why would she even stipulate that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:57 am

Well, that was a better response than Valley feared.

She threw up her hands. ”Because she’s hot-blooded, check it and see? It beats me, baby.” She shrugged and fell back against the seat, sighing. ”It doesn’t matter, though, because she’s not winning. She’s good. Great, even. But she’s still got a ways to go. She couldn’t beat Yuki Onna, she wouldn’t have beaten Bubbles if she wasn’t such a horny leopard, and she’s not beating me. Period.”

Valley ended that with a sage nod, as if merely speaking it would solidify the reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:27 am

Despite letting out a small chuckle at the Foreigner reference, Haley still rubbed her temples. "Babe, maybe you're getting a little ahead of yourself? You're one of the best, no doubt, but this is AFW, lesser talented people beat more talented people all the time.

From what I saw of the Yuki match, Yuki was much faster than Kaylee, what if Kaylee's faster than you? What if she gets a lucky roll up? What if you end up getting counted out, or even disqualified in some way? Plus, babe, neither of us have ever actually faced a hentai girl in the ring before. We've made a point of avoiding them our entire careers, and, if you think about it, we don't really have any kind of defense against that fighting style..."

She sighed, putting Rai down, who ran into the living room so he could hop onto the couch and cuddle up next to the fat and lazy Valentine. Getting out of her chair, she got behind Valley, putting her hand on her shoulders and starting to rub. She was no expert in massage, but as a comforting gesture, she figured it would be fine.

In truth, Haley was vexed. She didn't exactly like the stipulations of this match, for obvious reasons, but she had complete faith in her lovers reasoning and motives. Besides, there was something else bugging her...

"Look, its not that I don't believe in you Val, I've no doubt that you can win. It's just...something about this doesn't feel right to me. I mean, i get it, her advances are annoying and inappropriate. But, I mean, you keep saying she's innocent and a sweetheart, and you must have some kind of friendship to be at ringside for her, yet now your insisting the two of you fight so that she'll never bug you again.

I mean, we have friends who do hentai stuff and all that, so, even if she's attracted to you, you just seem...I dunno...Like your getting more pissed about this than you really need too. Like, is there something else going on here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:11 pm

Valley kept her arms folded, not wanting to acknowledge her girlfriends completely warranted and valid points. Accepting this match was a bad idea, she could admit that, but she didn’t to let the confidence slip. There was a chance she could lose, there was a chance she could lose any match, but…

”Kaylee is not faster than me. Yuki might be, might, but Kaylee isn’t.” She was quick to throw that one in. Come to think of it, she needed to look into a match with Yuki at some point, the girl had lots of promise. ”I helped train her for the Bubbles match. I know what she can and can’t do. I have this.”

Tense as she was, she appreciated Haley’s rubbing, as she came over and started working on her with soft hands. She was no masseuse, but her touch was more than up to the task, putting Valley at ease, making it easier to form coherent thoughts.

”I don’t know.” She slumped forward. ”Yes, okay, we have friends who do that sort of thing, but they’ve never tried that on me before. Never like this. It’s different. She has potential, loads of it, and she doesn’t have too many people in Tokyo. Her mother’s about one step away from disowning her. So, I guess I just wanted to help her out a bit, get her rolling. And…”

Valley bit her lip, keeping that thought in, and reached up to rub one of the hands that were soothing her shoulders. ”We’ve come too far, worked too hard to make what we have work. I can’t let anyone get in the mix of that, so if I have to push her away, that’s what I’ll do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:03 am

Haley had been rubbing Valleys hand back, about to say how much she appreciated the older blondes words...before she stopped, catching onto something.

"...you paused. Valerie...what aren't you telling me?"

She asked, her "valley" sense tingling.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:13 am

Foiled again. Damn you, Valley-Sense.

She sighed at Haley’s words, deciding there was no sense in keeping things hidden. They knew each other, could feel each other. Anything she kept inside would just be written over her face.

Valley tapped the table, measuring her words with care before she went on. ”She reminds me of you. I think...no, I know that’s what freaks me out the most about this. She laughs the same way, has a lot of your humor, your cuteness, your...vibe, I guess.” She shrugged it off, not sure if this was coming out the right way, but bulldozing through regardless.

”There’s a saying my Dad used to love, right? ‘You can’t keep the birds from flying over your head, but you can keep them from building a nest on it’. Well, that’s what this is. I have one Silver Ace in my life, and that’s all I need.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:07 pm

Ah Valley-sense, it always came in handy...even if it sometimes irked her girlfriend.

"Awww..." Touched, Haley leaned in, kissing Valleys cheek. "Love you too babe..."

She went back to rubbing the older womans shoulders, thinking. "Sooo...if I could just logic this for a second...this girl has a thing for you...and she reminds you of me...and you spent time trainin..ohhhhh..."

She stopped rubbing, moving in front of Valley Doll, a teasing expression on her face as she pointed her finger at her. "You want her, don't you? THAT would explain all of this! You wanna hump Kaylee Rush!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:29 pm

There were times when it felt like Haley had an instruction booklet to Valley’s mind. She could just read it at any time, a constant reference to figure out what her girlfriend was thinking. It was equal parts creepy, adorable, and annoying, but she’d come to accept that was just the way it was. Haley knew her.

She had a long, hard sigh, when her girlfriend made the teasing insinuation. Her first instinct was to deny it, but if Haley was joking about it, it was a strong sign the thought didn’t bother her. They were in the AFW, after all, and it wasn’t like dating her had made her blind to all the other men and women in the league.

”Well, maybe.” She finally allowed, after an extended session of lip-chewing. A little kind of. Sort of.”[/color] She groaned and her soldiers sagged. ”Okay, yes. But I wouldn’t put it that way.”

She huffed, then looked up over her shoulder, up towards Haley. ”You’re always first in my mind, though. You know that, right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:03 am

Valley-Sense, as she liked to refer to it, really was a great thing. After nearly 4 years together, seeing each other all the time, moving in with each other, all those late night talks...Haley really did have real insight into her girlfriend, perhaps more than Valley would have liked.

Once she finally admitted it, and asked her question, Haley leaned down, kissing her lover on the lips, making it very clear that she knew very well where she was in Valleys mind before standing back.

"Val, I get it. She's hot. She reminds you of me. She wears practically nothing. I'm not gonna get pissed over that, because we share something more than that.
Plus, I mean, again, look where we work. AFWs first hiring standard is being a 12/10 in looks, we are surrounded by hot women on a daily basis. I'll be honest, I've been attracted to a few of them myself. I mean, Teddy Cat Hori, Yatori Shizuku, Blossom Fields...actually, come to think of it, her and I did sleep together once...that Clara Wonder...though her daughters no slouch...hell, I'm not into guys, but have you seen that Ryo Kamiya? He's so cute! I mean...I've watched a few hentai matches here and there..."

She blushed, but shook her head, trying to get back on track.

"My point is, I get it, and I'm not going to hold it against you for finding another girl attractive. I trust you, and I trust what we have, and, honestly, as long as we have that, that's all that matters to me."

She sat back down, head quizzically turning to the side as she looked over Valley. "...Something I still don't get though. Demanding she go away for good if you win...I dunno, I mean, while I get its irritating...if a bit flattering that she wants you...It feels like your taking this all a little...I dunno...a little too personally. Like, did she actually say she wants to break us up or something? Cause...I dunno. She doesn't sound all that bad from what you've said, but your clearly super pissed at her..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Valley relaxed as Haley’s lips met hers and mingled, the loving moment taking so much anxiety out of her in an instant, bringing a heat to her cheeks that would certainly be staying there for a while. It was so silly of her to worry like she had been, she saw that now. Haley was caring, understand, a good woman who wouldn’t rush to judgment, and those were just some of the many reasons she loved her in the first place, right? Why worry?

Valley nodded along as Haley laid out her list, agreeing with her when it came to the AFW’s beauties. It was kind of staggering, really - Slamazons had never been a slouch in this department, but she couldn’t remember the last time she’d been in a federation with such a high quota of hotness.

”Athena, babe. Clara’s the daughter.” She gave a small nod her way. ”Though you’re not wrong on their hotness. No sir…” She chewed her gums for a moment, holding down some lewder thoughts, while Haley went on.

Her question wasn’t off-base, and was something Valley had been asking herself non-stop since she’d gotten the match made official. ”She may not be trying to break us up, I don’t think she’s an evil kid or a homewrecker or anything. But she can’t help herself. She clearly can’t. As long as she’s here, it’ll be a problem, and you know how management loves to stoke fires and put people together in matches they really shouldn't be in.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next