Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alexander "The Conqueror" Abrams vs Athena Wonder: A Clash of Power!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alexander "The Conqueror" Abrams vs Athena Wonder: A Clash of Power! - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexander "The Conqueror" Abrams vs Athena Wonder: A Clash of Power!

Post by valen311 Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:38 pm

After striking Athena, Alex quickly whirled around to see how his foe was faring. Seeing a somewhat dazed look in her eyes, the American decided to try and build momentum.

Taking the Eighth Wonder by the hand, Alex would try to whip the blonde towards one of the corners, to make her impact the turnbuckles back first. The Conqueror would then follow up by running after Athena, leaping at the Wonder with a body splash while she was in the corner, looking to slam his body against hers in an attempt to drive air out of the heroine's body!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Alexander "The Conqueror" Abrams vs Athena Wonder: A Clash of Power! - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexander "The Conqueror" Abrams vs Athena Wonder: A Clash of Power!

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Still rubbing the sore spot on her head, Athena was unable to stop Alexander from grabbing her hand and whipping her towards the corner, and she crashed into the turnbuckle, back first. "Gnnghh!" She winced as she was sent to the corner. Shaking her head to clear her mind, her hands went to reach the top ropes as she focused on what was in front of her.

What she saw was her opponent, Alexander, rushing over to her, running at her direction before he leaped, smashing his muscular body into hers with a body splash, squashing Athena's body between him and the turnbuckle.

"MRGGHUHH!!" That managed to knock some wind out of her sails, spittle coming out of her mouth as she was rammed by Alexander's body. "Guhuu... hrghh..." she groaned, feeling sore from taking the splash. Winded and stunned, she was in no shape to come up with a move to fight back at the moment, giving her foe a chance to follow up with more attacks, which would spell trouble for the Eighth Wonder.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Athena looked to be in a bad way, at least to Alex's experience in the development league of the AFW. Perhaps he could up the pressure on the blonde....

Taking the Wonder by the wrist, Alex would take a few steps backwards, pulling the blonde with him. He would give a sharp yank, looking to make Athena stumble towards him. Alex would then use a drop toe hold to take her down to the mat, face down. He would then step over Athena, straddling her back. Reaching down, he laced his hands under his opponent's chin, pulling up with strong, steady force, looking to put pressure on her back as he went to lock in a camel clutch on the fallen woman. Her chest would be thrust outwards, Athena's wondrous bosom pushing against the confines of her outfit as the Conqueror tried to wear down the Eighth Wonder!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:36 am

Panting as she was slowly recovering, Athena was then pulled away from the corner by Alexander. She stumbled forward as she was yanked by her opponent before he used a drop toe hold on her, taking her down onto the mat, face first. "Nguhhh!!" As she was on her stomach, Athena tried to push herself up, but was stopped when Alexander sat on her back, straddling her before he reached under her chin, pulling up and putting pressure on her back as he locked her in a camel clutch.

"HNNNGGHHH!!!" Athena grimaced in pain as her mature body was bent from the hold, her impressive bosom thrusting forward, straining against the tight confine of her outfit. Due to how revealing the nature of her attire was, it looked like her breasts were slowly pushed out of her outfit before one of her breasts imminently popped out. "Aaah!!" She let out a surprised yell when she felt her breast was exposed into open air, clearly seen by those who were watching this match. The crowd let out loud cheers upon seeing this.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:50 am

The Conqueror's confidence was flying high. He had taken control of his beautiful foe, trapping her securely in the middle of the ring. Granted the hold was simple, but it was an effective one that let him use his strength to its full ability. He felt like he could even force a submission from the Wonder in this position.

Hearing the crowd start to cheer, he looked down, thinking that maybe the heroine had indeed tapped out. Instead Alex saw a large voluptuous breast, capped by a pink nipple free of Athena's outfit. While he found it to be a mesmerizing sight, Alex had to consider what to do. Sure he had a clear advantage....but if Athena was going to submit in this match, it was going to be because she was conquered by his ring skills, not because of a wardrobe malfunction. After all this wasnt one of those sexual bouts where stripping someone was part of the battle....

"Here, fix your top." he said sofrly into her ear. "I want to beat you, not strip you naked. At least, not in this match..."

*Wait, as opposed to another match?* he thought to himself. *Focus up!*

Releasing Athena, Alex stepped over her and headed to a neutral corner, letting his opponent collect herself....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:51 pm

For a moment, Athena didn't understand why she was released, and then, she looked down, and she understood why. With Alexander stepping away, the Eighth Wonder got up, bringing her hand to her breasts and pushed the exposed breast inside her outfit, fixing the wardrobe malfunction.

"Heh..." Athena said, looking at Alexander. "For a so-called Conqueror, you sure are pretty merciful..." she said. Well, perhaps he had this some sort of sense of honor. She could respect that.

Taking her stance, Athena was ready to clash with her opponent again. "Come on, let's continue..." Then, she gave Alexander a teasing smile. "Or are you the type who can't focus after seeing some tits?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:57 am

The Conqueror watched cautiously as Athena rose to her feet and then tucked her breast back into her outfit.

After the blonde spoke Alex smirked. "I just want to make  sure this is an equal contest. That way you can't say 'oh I couldn't fight him while topless.'"

Not to mention, saved him the distraction of having to fight her while she was topless.

As if she read his mind, Athena asked about his focus as he readied himself.

"Oh, I can focus. No matter how good the tits in question are." he said.

With that Alex raised his hands, assuming a ready stance. Once Athena was ready, he surged forward, trying to grab the blonde around the waist and try to rush her backwards into one of the corners!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:32 am

When Athena was ready, she saw Alexander rushing towards her, grabbing her by her waist and pushing her towards one of the corners. "Rghh!" Grimacing as she was pushed towards the turnbuckle, she would try to wrap her arm around the head of the self-proclaimed Conqueror, locking him in a front headlock.

By doing this, Athena hoped that whatever Alexander was planning would be thwarted, considering that if her her hold around his head was securely locked, there would be little Alexander could do, or so the Eighth Wonder thought. At the same time, her back would finally touch the turnbuckle after she was sent to the corner.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:46 am

Managing to thrust Athena in the corner, Alex thought that he would be free to attack the older woman. Instead, he found himself caught under the Eight Wonder's arm. The older woman definitely had good ring awareness.

Giving a growl of vexation, he would pull Athena back out of the corner a few steps and then drive her back first into the turnbuckles, attempting to break her hold on his head. Afterwards, if successful, Alex would draw himself to his full height and lash out with his hand, looking to score with a hard knife edge chop across the bare skin at Athena's chest!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Still trying to maintain her hold around Alexander's head, Athena was then pulled away from the corner as the self-proclaimed Conqueror pulled himself out of the front headlock before she was pushed back into the corner again. "Urgh!" She winced a little when her back hit the turnbuckle again.

And then, with Alexander standing at his full height, he delivered a nasty knife edge chop right onto her breasts, and Athena's eyes widened as she cried out in pain. "AAH!!" Her heavy breasts jiggled and bounced upon being hit by Alexander's knife edge chop. Never the one to meekly take an attack without retaliating, she would draw back her right arm before attempting to deliver the same knife edge chop right on Alexander's chest as well.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next