Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fif Zierven vs Li-Mei - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fif Zierven vs Li-Mei - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Li-Mei - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:22 am

"Euh... ugh... ahhm...!" Fif had a hard time confirming what she said with Li-Mei's hand kept fondling her breasts, which had gone even more sensitive than before now after the orgasms she had. The kiss on her lips pacified her for a bit, however, as she moaned into the girl's lips, her struggling halted temporarily. "Mmmm...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Fif Zierven vs Li-Mei - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Fif Zierven vs Li-Mei - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Giving a deep kiss to the silver haired Belgian, Li-Mei's hand kept fondling her breasts, noticing that her struggles have somewhat calmed down from the kiss. Her lips were so nice. She soon broke the kiss, looking into her eyes. "I'll take it as a yes then." She smiled.

She would let go of her head and her hands went to take off the ivory leotard off from Fif, just so she could expose her more. "Let's get you out of those clothes, dear." 

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:40 pm

"Fweeh... w-wha..." Fif blurted, not sure how to respond after the kiss for some reason, as if her mind turned blank for a moment.

She then noticed that her outfit was pulled away, and tried to squirm around to prevent that. "A-ah n-no... d-don't..." she protested. Not that she could do much in the end with her upside down position. "Hueee..." the silver haired girl whined as her embarrassment piling up now that she's exposed to the crowds in this humiliating state.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Taking her time to strip off the ivory one piece, like slowly unwrapping a present, Li-Mei's grin grew bigger and more lewd, finally unraveling Fif's exposed body to her and the crowd. "Mmmm....Wonderful..." She purred, taking in the sight of the woman in front of her.

"Why so embarrassed, little one?" Cocking her head to the side as she cradled Fif's head with her hands. "You have a lovely body, dear. One that I love playing with." Slowly rising up to her feet, keeping her head elevated up and to an angle where blood wouldn't flow to her head more. The pussy not so covered by the one piece any more. "In fact..." A devilish grin once she quickly placed her thighs on either side of her neck in a standing headscissor, not really squeezing her neck yet however, more just content in keeping her in place and letting her look up her luscious butt. "...I'll play with it, even more!" She would soon dive her head down to her exposed pussy, her lips looking to taste it for the first time!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:02 pm

Fif's head was lifted off a bit by Li-Mei, who'd then put it between her legs in a position similar to a standing headscissor, although the girl wasn't squeezing her. The sight of her opponent's rear so close to her face only adding up to her embarrassment as she's clearly helpless to stop the girl from doing what she wanted to her as it was.

"Hyee~?!" the silver haired girl moaned as she felt Li-Mei's lips descending on her sex, causing her to wriggle a bit in the corner. "N-no... oooh...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:45 pm

Li-Mei keeping her in place before she would go down on Fif's exposed and unprotected sex. She didn't start squeezing just yet, though she was ready if she needed to. Though probably she wouldn't have to. Besides, Fif was getting a nice view, one that many would want to experience. In her mind, Fif was lucky.

"Mmmmhmm..." She grinned as she wastes little time in eating out her toy, with how much pleasure Li-Mei had given her and the recent breast grope, the Chinese woman wondered how long it would be till there would be another orgasm. After some teasing, her tongue fires out like a harpoon, looking to pierce though the Belgian's sex folds and really up the pleasure levels!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:50 pm

"Iyaaahnn...!" Fif cried out in a mixture of surprise and ecstasy as she felt Li-Mei's tongue suddenly lashing on her sex with increased intensity, stepping on the gas to drive her arousal further out of blue. "Oooh... aaahhmm...!" she moaned some more, her body writhing around in the corner.

By this time she already lost the resolve to try resisting her opponent, her body seemingly had gotten quite addicted to the girl's touch. The thought about the match had gone from her mind as she's now only thinking about the pleasure Li-Mei been giving to her!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Li-Mei smiled as she knew she struck a devastating blow, Fif's cries of pleasure is music to her ears, taking pride of her oral skills as she sought to pleasure the little Belgian more and more, all with a nice view for the Silver haired girl!

Starting to lash her tongue out in every direction, she was set to give her all the pleasure she could ever wanted. From Fif's resistance soon wavering, Li-Mei knew she has her, not letting up in her sexual onslaught, all of this is turning her on! Has she even cum yet, really? Nope. Well, she might see to that soon. But for now, the Chinese woman. An orgasm was all but inevitable for the silver haired cutie. And she looked forward to taking it all!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 am

With Li-Mei not showing any sign of slowing down, Fif's arousal was only driven further and further. Her moans and cries of pleasures were getting louder, and with another climax approaching, she began to tense up again, her toes curling in and out. "Hnyaaa...! Auhh... ahhnn...! I-I... oooohh...!!"

It wasn't long before she began to spasm again, her juices flowing out into Li-Mei's mouth as her lower half even began to move back and forth a bit as if it's trying to hump the girl's tongue! "Haaaaa..." Fif would be left in another state of mess again afterwards, moaning and panting in the embarrassing position, her cheeks flushed deep red as she felt her body limping. "Hauu..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:18 am

A big smile on her face as Fig cried out in absolute pleasure, her juices squirted out onto her face, getting a mouthful of her sweet nectar. She wasn't going to let this sweet treat go to waste, planting her mouth right on that sex, taking all that Fif was giving her till she stopped giving more. 

Having it taste so sweet, Li-Mei wanted more, no doubt about it. She would wait a little till she wiped the mess between Fif's legs before letting go of the scissor hold. "Mmmm...you taste so nice, my dear." She grinned. She probably had enough being upside down now. So she wrapped her arms around her midsection to bring her out so that she could bring them to the middle of the ring and lay her there.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next