Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:59 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:20 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cooling Off (Not)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cooling Off (Not) Empty Cooling Off (Not)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:35 am

Spoiler:

It was only a day after her violent encounter with Belinda inside of a boiler room of all places, and Ouka was still fuming about it. By normal match up standards, she would've been declared the winner of their hard hitting affair. Hell, it wouldn't have even got to hard hitting as Belinda was done after her Ouka Bomb I on the floor! The Younger Northman only got lucky due to circumstances as Ouka sat on a bench in a nearby park.

She has been fuming ever since her loss, refusing to accept the fact that Belinda was better than her just because of a fluke. If she had found the exit instead of wasting time looking for it, she would've been shoving it in Belinda's face before moving on to her older sister Cecilia!

"Aaah...goddammit." Ouka groaned out as her knees were still aching from the Moon Drop as she gritted her teeth. She took her eyes off of her knees for a split second to look up because she saw movement, and had to do a double take before she realized that none other than Belinda was taking a stroll in the same park!

How fortunate of Ouka.

The Red Head wasted little time in getting to her feet and storming to the Swede, the pain in her legs suddenly not a priority in her mind. "Hey! Northman!"

Last edited by OmegaVan0 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cooling Off (Not) Empty Re: Cooling Off (Not)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:45 am

Spoiler:

Belinda was more or less happy and feeling on top of the world, having overcome Ouka Shumisen if only by a narrow margin and somewhat redeeming herself after her loss at the hand of the heel wrestler. Belinda was also aching all over, particularly her back which had been wrecked by that Ouka Bomb I. It was bruised all over and had been quite difficult to sleep on, after the match when Belinda had gotten home she had practically crashed onto her bed on her front and not woken up until around now?

Only a few hours had passed since she woke up and it was almost time for dusk. She'd probably slept at least 16 hours or so. That was simply how drained and hurt she had been in her fight with Ouka. If there was one thing she had to credit Ouka with it was that she was more than capable of bringing out as much fight out of Belinda as possible and each competitor pushed the other to new limits from the looks of it.

Belinda walked in the park, deciding she need to keep her body active somewhat. She'd have prefered to go for a run, but she didn't think he back could handle that right now. She was snapped out of her thoughts about Ouka and their two battles against one another...when none other than the vibrant redheaded Japanese heel stormed her way. " Shumisen?" Belinda let out as she turned around to look on at Ouka. Seeing her rival come her way, all burning with pride and anger, it fired Belinda up just as much.

Not backing down, as Belinda instead took to marching right up at Ouka, meeting her rival's paces and the two of them colliding in mash-up of breasts and a light smack of bruised foreheads against each other. " What do you want Shumisen?!" Belinda let out as she would glare into those Emerald eyes with her own Ruby pair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:19 am

Ouka stormed right up to Belinda and locked foreheads and breasts with her Swede rival as she had her angry glare locked with her rival's red eyes. She was surprised to see Belinda up and about walking not even a day after their brutal match, her own body was hurting and stiff especially on her front from the Moon Drop on concrete having screwed her. But Ouka was tough. She said she was, so she was the toughest in her opinion. But Belinda had taken her Ouka Bomb I on concrete and here she was walking! Her arrogance knew no bounds!

"Look at you acting so high and mighty just because you got lucky yesterday!" she screamed into Belinda's face, "Just because you picked the cowards spot of fighting right in front of the door, don't think you're even close to being better than me! If we go off of that, then we'd have to go off of the fact that you're the one who got your ass pinned waaaaaaay earlier! But here you are, thinking you can strut about like you're not even hurt!" Ouka continued to roar into Belinda's face. "Well you picked the wrong stop to try and flaunt your fake glory around! Not only is there no one here, but now you left yourself wide open for me to find you!" she continued to roar, her hands on her hips as she leaned in harder on her rival, trying to shove her back even though her body begged her not to do it, especially on her front.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:26 am

Belinda placed her hands on her hips as Ouka and her met chest to chest and forehead to forehead as Ouka started to chew her out, defending her own wounded pride after having lost to the Swede. It was all the more proof that she had gotten under Ouka's skin and that Ouka did think of the match as a huge loss.

The Swede would narrow her eyes, taking a deep breath and was about to speak back to Ouka when the buxom redhead shoved into her body and forced Belinda to stumble back a step. Clicking her tongue, Belinda tried to quickly close the distance between the two of them and by proxy try and shove Ouka backwards with her chest against Ouka's.

" As usual your bark is very loud Ouka! Your bite, not so much."
Belinda let out as she narrowed her eyes at her rival. " You say I got lucky? I beat you, there is no other way to look at it. Your finisher wasn't enough to put me down long enough, while mine managed to keep you down." Belinda let out as she glared at Ouka. "As for me strutting around as if I'm not hurt? I'm not gonna bullshit you, I'm hurting like hell....but I know that you're hurting more." Belinda would speak seriously and frankly before her final words about Ouka turned teasing and a wide grin formed on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:38 am

Ouka continued to growl as she gritted her teeth as she heard Belinda speak, the very sound of her rival's pompous' tone riled Ouka on every level she could imagine as she felt Belinda shove back into her, almost losing a step back had she not dug her feet into the ground to brace for the retaliation. "Oh is that so!? Then you must be pretty flimsy to go down from a little bite yesterday! After I Ouka Bombed you to hell you were squirming on the floor like a worm looking for dirt!" she countered, Belinda continued to dig herself in the muck as she prattled on as Ouka sneered. "Very easy to judge that when you had a much longer span to recover! Had I have enough time as you'd did, I'd be up in half the time!"

She flashed a smirk of pride when Belinda commented on how hurt she was, "Ha! Don't go underestimating my bombs. Though your Moon Drop hurt like a mutherfucker. My knees are still feeling it the worst." She surprisingly was being just as honest in return as she patted her knees, cringing a bit as she did so. "Bet ya you can't handle another one of my Bombs, hell I might make one special just for you! Call it Ouka Bomb .5!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:32 am

Belinda would narrow her eyes at Ouka's words as she kept herself pressed right up against the buxom rival of hers, there was no backing down between these two women and the words of Ouka seemed to have gotten under Belinda's skin now. " After I Moon Dropped you down into the ground you were squirming like snail ....Oh and let's not forgot that I at least got up after your finisher. No matter the time, if you are so damn tough then why did my finisher keep you down for the end, huh?" Belinda let out as she would watch the woman. " Half the time my ass, I don't remember you coming out of the door until way after I had gotten out of the door." Belinda spoke out as she would nod her head.

Belinda would nod her head to Ouka. " It's a strong move when I pull it off, after all....it put you down for the pin." Belinda said as she would keep herself pressed up against Ouka. " Your Ouka Bomb is pretty nasty as well..." Belinda spoke out as she then heard Ouka's comment that she would have to make a special Ouka bomb for her. " Oh I guarantee I can handle them. I handled one of your bombs on concrete and I'm still walking, hell I still beat you after that." Belinda said as she would move her hands up off of her hips and give Ouka's shoulders a shove. " Say all you want Shumisen. You know I beat you, you know I did it after you threw everything you had against me, and you know my finisher put you out. " Belinda nodded her head.

" But I will be fair, it was a hellish match....and you were tough as hell, your finisher was much like in our first match a very powerful one. So all the credit for you being a good opponent." Belinda said as she would place her hands down on her hips again. " An opponent that I beat." Belinda would release as a teasing phrase to Ouka. As she remembered how much Ouka loomed and waved her victory in her face last time they had met after their first match, enjoying this little bit of payback.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:10 am

"You didn't see me leave the door because you ran away the second you got the chance! You didn't want to look me in the eye since you knew you won by the skin of your teeth and not by the decisive way you wanted!" Ouka fired back, it was true she didn't immediately leave when she lost. Mostly because she found no reason to push herself to leave and other because of her knees that were in the process of being killed slowly.

Then she heard Belinda talking smack about her Ouka Bomb as a sarcastic grin curled on her face. "Oh? My Ouka Bomb ain't shit you say? Maybe I should've tried to put you through the ground with a Ouka Bomb III. But hell, your Moon Drop was pretty nasty, but you like to go on and on about getting up after my Ouka Bomb. Funny thing to say since you had a few minutes to recover while I had barely seconds to do the same. Had it been any of my other Bombs, you wouldn't be saying the same."

There was a mutual respect between the two, even if they were roundabout it. But that didn't clear any tension between the two of them as Belinda continued to rub her victory in her face. "I don't know why you're so happy about beating me once since I've beaten you first. Must be normal for you playing catch up being the 2nd Most Important Northman." Ouka sneered, holding back no punches with her rival as not to lose any verbal ground against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:21 am

Belinda would shake her head a bit as Ouka continued to cockily defend her pride like that. Yet the Swede knew better and she knew that Ouka did too, sure the victory wasn't decisive, but it wasn't that for either woman in this match. They had gone all out and almost destroyed one another before Belinda had managed to outfight Ouka in the end and put her rival out of the match with her finisher.

Though the two of them did have mutual respect for each other, it was clear that the tension between them was only rising the more they talked. " Oh yeah?! Then why didn't you pull that off? Seems like a pretty stupid thing to say after the fact that Ouka Bomb III would have put me away. Also a few minutes? Please! You make it seem like it took me forever to get up, and sure, it took me some time but don't try to inflate the numbers." Belinda spoke out as she would keep herself pressed up against her rival.

" Why I'm so happy? Cause I proved you wrong, and showed you that I am the better wrestler." Belinda pointed out as she would soon bring her hand up to grab at Ouka's shirt, holding on her rival's collar as she was once again talked about as if she was just a second rate Cecilia. " Playing catch-up?! Now you're just asking for it Ouka. I beat you, and you've got to live with that. Unless you want to go again!?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 am

Ouka smiled as she saw that she punched the Cecilia button as Belinda grabbed her shirt, prompting Ouka to do the same back as she shoved her head forward to lock foreheads with Belinda like two bulls jockeying for position. "Ha! I don't have to live with you beating me, because YOU're the one who has to live with playing catch up with me! I won the first match clean and whistle while yours was literally picking the coward's moment to fight and run away with the prize! What do you have to be proud of Belinda!?" she shouted back into Belinda's face as she gripped the top tightly as she was growling.

She wouldn't let this physical altercation intensify...not with having Belinda getting that chance as she would bring up her other hand and shove down hard on Belinda's short blonde hair, ruffling it and messing up her rival's hair. "Better wrestler!? You have some crazy nerve saying that when you didn't even beat me in a straight up wrestling match! You beat me in a brawl! Even then, in a straight up brawl you'd lose to me because I wouldn't stop until you were pounded into oblivion! But then again, you must be comfortable in oblivion because that's where Cecilia puts you all the time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:50 am

Belinda and Ouka's foreheads were locked, clearly locking horns with one another if they had any....but the very atmosphere around them was a heated one as it looked as if the two somewhat respectful rivals were looking to battle yet again, it was only a matter of who was going to throw the first punch.

Ouka took a hold of the Swede's top and then also taking a hold of the Swede's short blond hair, grabbing ruffling and messing her blond locks up. An act which caused the Swede to twitch her eye and let out a gruff grunt. " You're saying quite a lot of stuff now aren't you Shumisen!?" Belinda let out as she would glare into Ouka's eyes, " I beat you in a brawl huh? I matched you in wrestling, and I'll beat you in any brawl or match!" Belinda spoke out to Ouka as she would move her free hand up to Ouka's red-locks and attempt to wrap Ouka's redlocks around it and yank on Ouka's hair.

The words her rival was throwing around was really starting to frustrate Belinda, after beating Ouka she had hoped that the redhead would be a bit more respectful, but it seemed as if their personalities would keep clashing. They were like oil and water. " Okay Shumisen, you know what. If you don't want to accept it, if you want to keep calling my victory a coward's victory. Then we'll just have to settle on having another match then, huh?" Belinda tried to throw a semi-challenge towards Ouka, seeing if her rival was willing to take the bait. Belinda knew more than anyone how annoyed Ouka had to be at the fact that after all her boasting, even though she was defending it as much as possible...the pride of Shumisen Ouka had been hurt badly by her defeat at Fright Fight.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum