by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natalia vs MIO

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Natalia vs MIO - Page 4 Empty Re: Natalia vs MIO

Post by Nelv Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:03 am

Natalia's comment made Mio blushed deeper, but as the girl then began to turn around and position her ass in front of her face, she gulped. She didn't need to be told what would happen in this situation, The Dream's words afterwards pretty much confirmed it as well. She tried to get as much air as she could before Natalia then pressed those lovely derriere of hers on her face, rubbing it all over her features.

"Mmmm...!" Mio let out a muffled cry, which didn't really sound like a protest even if she probably did. She could feel a bit of wetness on the covered ass of Natalia, which was mostly caused by her when she came against the girl's butt earlier. It obviously only added to her humiliation, but there's nothing she could do at the moment but to squirm helplessly while Natalia continued to smother her with her rear. "Mmmmbbh..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:41 am

Just like before Natalia started to do a little dance, slowly moving her hips from side to side as she pushed her body back against the corner, with Mio trapped in between. The only difference was that this time, instead of rubbing herself against Mio's crotch she was rubbing her perfect derriere against Mio's pretty face, trying to smear some of the wetness on Mio's face and trap Mio's nose between her asscheeks. Natalia didn't cared much if the bottom of her attire climbed up her round ass, all her focus was on further humiliating the poor Mio.

"Don't try to tap out Mio-chan... you know the match won't stop if you do..." Natalia reminded her opponent of the conditions of the match, wanting to make sure Mio understood that there was no escape. "You are mine to play for as long as I want!"

Natalia vs MIO - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs MIO - Page 4 QiougD6Natalia vs MIO - Page 4 TTlOMaFNatalia vs MIO - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs MIO - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:51 am

As humiliating as it was, Mio could feel herself getting turned on again with the way Natalia pressing and rubbing her buttcheeks on her face. The Dream's words only fueled her submissive desire and she continued to squirm cutely on the corner, not really trying to push her opponent or something. She shook her head weakly, but it's unclear whether it was an act of defiance or more of an attempt to feel The Dream's derriere. "Mmmm..."

She could smell a faint bits of her own scent that was on Natalia's rear, mixing with the girl's own, turning her smothered face a little silly now that the embarrassment began to turn into arousal as well. Being Natalia's plaything undoubtedly sounded more of a delight now rather than a predicament!

Eventually, however, as her air grew thinner, her defiance would kick out a little and she'd start trying to push Natalia away from her. Futile as it might be, at the very least Mio wanted to make a bit of breathing space for herself.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Natalia slowed her dance to push her hips back and really pressed her ass on Mio's pretty face trying to engulf it completely and leave Mio with no air to breathe at all. The AFW fans were obviously loving The Dream's dominant display and Mio's humiliation and wouldn't stop cheering and screaming. Natalia loved how Mio's face felt against her derriere... and even more how the smaller girl moaned against it; she could definitively spend hours doing this... but Mio clearly running out of breathe.

When Natalia felt Mio begun to fight for breathing room, pushing her rear, she leaned back some more, just to make sure Mio understood she couldn't escape without help... and then she stepped forward, removing her perfect derriere from Mio's face to let the smaller girl breathe some. Natalia turned around and looked down at Mio., reaching for the girl's armpits to pull her up back to her feet and out of the corner, trying to make Mio stand in front of her.

"See Mio-chan?" Natalia said with a mischievous smile as she held Mio's pretty face with her hands. "You are SO mine that you only get to breathe when I allow it... Do you understand?"

Natalia vs MIO - Page 4 QiougD6Natalia vs MIO - Page 4 TTlOMaFNatalia vs MIO - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs MIO - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Despite Mio's effort, Natalia barely budge form her position, and her struggle only got weaker with more seconds passed. The Dream finally stepped away from her, though, allowing her to gasp and pant before lifting her up so they could look at each other face to face.

Mio felt her face getting warm as it was held by Natalia, blushing as she gaze at her submissively. Still a little too exhausted to talk, she gave Natalia a few nod, her breathing still quite heavy. It felt like the further she was in this match, the more charmed she became with The Dream.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Natalia could see that Mio was mostly broken by now. The smaller girl looked so cute nodding and accepting her dire situation, and Natalia could tell that as embarrassed as Mio was, part of her was enjoying this a lot. Natalia loved to turn fighters into submissives and with Mio she was doing a magnificent job. She leaned in and kisses Mio's cheek, then licking the corner of Mio's lips a couple of times, holding the smaller girl's body close to her own in what looked like a tender embrace.

"Mmmm.. yes Mio-chan... I'm so happy you understand..." Natalia said, hugging Mio closer, making her breasts press against Mio's own as she kissed the girl's cheeks and lips. "Now... I'm going to keep working you for the fans entertainment...but don't be sad... if you endure your punishment like a good girl I'll make you cum again and again....ok?" Natalia said with a soft tone, giving Mio one last kiss before she stepped back and grabbed her hair, pulling it down to trap Mio under her armpit, quickly wrapping her arm around Mio's head.

Natalia would then grab Mio's right arm and pull it over her head, grabbing Mio's shorts next to pull them up, giving her a nasty wedgie as she tried to lift Mio upside down to set her up for a suplex, planning to leave Mio high in the air for a while just to show off.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Mio moaned as Natalia embraced her, pressing those large breasts against her chest, twitching cutely every now and then from The Dream's licking and kissing on her cheeks and lips. Natalia's soft voice and words only seemed to lull her to stay submissive, filling her minds with excitement just from imagining the girl making her cum again and again. "Y-yes..." she replied with another meek nod, her blush only seemed to become deeper.

Natalia then pulled her by the hair and tug her head under the armpit, causing Mio to squirm and groan a bit from discomfort. Her own arm was then draped over Natalia's head, and the girl would then pulled her pants to draw a surprised yelp from her lips as she felt the wedgie on her slightly sensitive crotch. "Hyaan...!"

Her lithe figure was then hauled up by The Dream as the taller beauty set her up for a suplex, although for the time being she's left hanging midair and not being slammed yet. Her legs flailing cutely in the air while she tried not to squirm too much, bracing herself for the incoming drop when Natalia would finally put her down. "Uwaa..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Natalia lifted Mio up and once she had the smaller girl upside down it became more a matter of balance than strength. Natalia giggled as she kept Mio like this, taking her time to show off to the fans how strong she was and to show them how pretty Mio looked upside down with her hair cascading down. Natalia also wanted to make Mio feel dizzy, she wanted to keep her opponent confused, aroused and unable to resist her.

"Ready Mio-chan?" Natalia asked sweetly and she gave Mio's cheek a kiss while keeping the girl upside down. But The Dream didn't waited for Mio's answer to continue with the move, letting herself fall back to slam Mio's sexy body all the way down as hard as she could with a perfectly applied suplex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:38 pm

The upside down position wasn't too comfortable to say the least. Mio could feel blood rushing to her head, but as it was she's totally at Natalia's mercy. The Dream then decided that she had enough fun holding her midair like this and began to fall back, her lithe form crashed to the mat as a result with some thud. The ring seemed to be shaken by the fall, and the crowd reacted by roaring in excitement at the sight of the suplex.

"Uuughh..." Mio ended up sprawled in the mat, breathing in and out heavily, disoriented by the fall.

Natalia should be nearby, which meant it wasn't the best thing to do to lay on the mat like this. However, it didn't look like she'd be able to get up anytime soon after the slam. At best she probably could roll around and try to get on her hands and knees, but that certainly would still leave her in a vulnerable position.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4