by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natalia vs MIO

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Natalia vs MIO - Page 3 Empty Re: Natalia vs MIO

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 am

Mio wasn't sure whether to let go or keep holding on Natalia as it was. By the time she felt that she probably should have done the former, her back bumped the turnbuckle and she glanced back by reflex. That allowed her opponent to completely trapped her in the corner... while still grinding her rear on her dampening crotch!

"Ahhm...!" Mio moaned louder now that Natalia's back was also crushing her breasts, the girl using her full body to keep her cornered. Her arms slipped off The Dream's waists and hung on her side, and when Natalia leaned back and licked her face, she couldn't help but to feel a little shudder running through her lithe frame. "Nnn...!"

The crowds were going wild at the scene they're seeing, and Mio had to say that she had grown quite aroused as well with this development. She'd squirm around in the corner, but that only seemed to rub herself against Natalia more than anything else!

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:48 pm

Natalia pushed Mio all the way back to the corner and there she trapped the smaller girl with her body. The Dream continue rubbing herself on Mio, doing a little dance for her rival, rolling her hips in slow circles massaging Mio's mound with her perfectly shaped derriere in what seemed almost like a lap dance. Natalia grabbed Mio's arms while the girl was distracted and tried to wrap them over the ropes to immobilize Mio. Natalia loved how Mio's body felt behind her and made sure to use her back to crush and massage Mio's breasts trying to make those nipples harder. She leaned back again to lick and kiss Mio's pretty face some more.

"Mmmmm Mio-chan, you are so cute....I think I'm going to give you a corner lap dance..." Natalia teased as she continued her dance, rubbing her rear more and more against Mio's crotch, grinding her back on Mio's front as sensually as she could.

Natalia vs MIO - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs MIO - Page 3 QiougD6Natalia vs MIO - Page 3 TTlOMaFNatalia vs MIO - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs MIO - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Mio felt herself growing weak from arousal with how Natalia kept rubbing herself against her in the corner. Her nipples began to harden and poke The Dream's back, while her lower half could only seem to wriggle cutely along with Natalia's rear movement.

With her attention occupied by all the sensations running through her body, she didn't even really noticed when Natalia seized her arms and wrapped them around the ropes to further trap her. The flick of her opponent's tongue and the kiss on her cheek that followed made Mio tilted her head a bit, another shivering wave ran through her once again.

"H-huwee~" the smaller girl moaned in response of Natalia's teasing, seemingly fallen under The Dream's spell already as she's writhing against the turnbuckle, not really showing signs of resistance. As much as she knew that Natalia was talented with sensual tactics, she never really imagined that even the girl's butt was enough to turn her puty like this!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:59 pm

It was a strange position to make out but that was exactly what Natalia was doing, making out with Mio...and giving her a sexy lap dance. Natalia continue moving her hips at the rhythm of some music only her could hear, rubbing herself all over Mio. Leaning her head back and resting it on Mio's shoulder Natalia continued licking and kissing Mio's face and then she stretched her neck a bit to start nibbling Mio's earlobe.

The Dream wanted so much to taunt Mio but she realized her opponent was totally lost into the sensation and she didn't wanted to say or do anything that would wake up Mio from her stupor. So she continued nibbling and kissing Mio's under her ear and dancing for her smaller opponent...and very very slowly applying more and more weight on Mio trying to arouse her sexually and also to take away her breathe.

Natalia vs MIO - Page 3 QiougD6Natalia vs MIO - Page 3 TTlOMaFNatalia vs MIO - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs MIO - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:14 pm

Mio's moaning was mixing with her heavy breathing as Natalia continued to arouse her with the dance, licking, and kissing. Now it almost looked as if they're a pair of lovers rather than wrestling opponents, with Mio completely not putting a fight to what Natalia was doing to her. Her expression even turning silly when the girl was nibbling on her ear!

Her pantie now became a little dampened as she grew more and more aroused, and although she still had the hot pants on top of it to cover her crotch, they clearly couldn't stand the increasing assault of The Dream's derrière. Mio imagined that someone like Natalia could easily make her cum again and again throughout the match, but she surely didn't expect to be driven past the edge of ecstasy in this manner!

Embarrassing as it'd be, though, it didn't look like there's nothing she could do to stop that from happening if Natalia decided to go all the way. As it was she's pretty much at the mercy of The Dream!

"H-haaaa... N-Nataliaaaa..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:55 am

Natalia could feel them warmest and dampness in Mio's crotch starting to increase and she loved it. Mio clearly loved it too as the smaller wrestler just couldn't gather the will to try to break free, and Natalia wasn't the kind to let go when she felt her prey was trapped. Crushing Mio and lapdancing for her surely was not going to win Natalia the match but that was not really important to her right now. She could sense she now had the opportunity to do something much more embarrassing to the poor Mio than simply make her submit. The Dream pushed her hips harder back, leaning a bit forward to stop cutting Mio's breathe and instead focus on rubbing herself against Mio's crotch and body.

"Mmmmm Mio-chan the harder you resist the harder it will be..." Natalia teased as she increased the pace and rhythm of her dancing, now clearly reverse humping Mio with the intention of making her cum. Natalia leaned her head back again and began kissing and nibbling Mio's ear some more. "No escape Mio-chan. You are going to cum in front of everybody....and with your clothes on.."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 am

"W-whaa... n-noo..." Mio protested as she heard what Natalia said, although she's clearly not in the charge of the situation at the moment. Her arousal was only growing with The Dream focusing her attention to the dancing on her crotch, and her will to resist only seemed to get weaker with each passing seconds. Like it or not, it looked like there's only one outcome from this situation! "Aahmm... no... I'm..."

As Natalia began to kiss and nibble her ear some more, Mio's resistance began to crumble even faster. Her body began to tense up, and she gripped the ropes as she felt her orgasm coming. "Hyaaann...!" Mio then moaned and cried in delight, her lower half bucked off a few times, humping Natalia's ass while her juices flowing out to drench her pantie and pants. "Aaahnn..."

It wasn't the most powerful orgasm she ever had given the stimulation was given through layers of clothes, but it's still a bit exhausting nonetheless. With a silly expression decorating her face, Mio slowly slumping on the corner, seemingly ready to fall down onto her butt the moment Natalia got off her! "Uuuhh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 am

Natalia could feel Mio was about to lose control and that only aroused her more...and made her rub and grind herself on her opponent's body with even more desire. She loved Mio's moans and the taste of her earlobes which she continued to nibble while she danced against her trapped opponent. When Mio started to cum Natalia reached with one hand for the back of Mio's head and pulled her closer, turning her head so she could kiss Mio on the lips. Natalia slowed the pace a bit but continue rubbing her rear on Mio's crotch. She wanted to prolong Mio's orgasm and make it as draining and mind numbing as possible.

Once Natalia felt Mio was done she pushed herself back abit more to crush Mio's cute body and not let her recover her breath after the orgasm. "Mio-chan... you look so cute when you cum..." Natalia teased before stepping forward to let Mio breathe again. The Dream turned around, feeling a bit of Mio's wetness on her rear...and a lot of her own wetness between her legs, and looked at Mio, admiring her handy work on the smaller girl.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:15 am

"Nnnghh..." Mio moaned as Natalia pushed herself against her some more after her orgasm, not allowing her to recover easily, the girl's words only make her blushing deeper. When Natalia finally stepped forward to give her some breathing space, Mio's figure slided down to her butt, arms now dangling on the lower ropes, her legs spread, showing the darkening spot on her pants that was the evident of her orgasm.

She looked up at Natalia, a submissive gaze on her face, mixed with embarrassment. For the time being she couldn't really summon the strength to get up right away, so she's left in a vulnerable position for the time being. Still she felt her excitement already stirring lightly again from the sight of the towering Natalia in front of her, who's possibly going to do a lot more to her than this...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 pm

Natalia licked her lips as she looked at the cute Mio sliding down the corner to end up sitting on the mats. "You are so adorable Mio-chan..." Natalia said as she planned what to do next.... but it didn't took her much time to decide how to continue punishing her cute opponent. Natalia turned around again, grabbing the ropes at the sides of the corner and stepped back as if she wanted to sit on the middle turnbuckle, pushing her hips and perfect derriere back into Mio's face, trying to trap the girl's head with her asscheeks against the corner.

"Sorry Mio-chan.... but I get paid extra in tips if I humiliate my opponents..." Natalia said trying to justify her actions instead of admitting that her greatest turn on in life was dominating cute girls like Mio and taking their dignity away. "Take a deep breathe Mio-chan!" Natalia warned as she moved back trying to engulf Mio's face with her asscheeks and started to move her hips slowly, like dancing again, to rub her cute ass all over Mio's cute face.... and trying to smear some of the wetness Mio had caused on her rear back into Mio's lips.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next