» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sofia Barrett vs MIO

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Sofia Barrett vs MIO - Page 10 Empty Re: Sofia Barrett vs MIO

Post by Nelv Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:07 am

Barely paying attention to Sofia at the moment, Mio was then surprised as she was caught again by the girl, who caught her arm and pulled her back, before then trapping her in the chickenwing crossface hold! "Aack...!" the raven haired girl squealed and began to struggle again, her free hand trying to pull on the arm or something, hoping to loosen the hold.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:48 am

The hold itself wasn't too tight enough to cause too much discomfort, mostly to pull Mio off of the ground and bring her up to a kneeling position like she was to continue toying with her. Sofia lessened the hold as Mio began pulling on the arm, releasing enough to where she had more room to move but just teasingly so right before the point of ableness to escape. With the arm around the neck, Sofia reached up to caress the jaw, sliding her hand back and forward to continue enjoying the smooth skin while lowering her head into nuzzle against the back of Mio's head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:56 am

With the hold loosened, Mio felt less discomfort on her end, but Sofia clearly didn't want to let her go just yet. Despite her effort, she remained trapped by the blonde, and when the girl began to mix a bit of caressing and nuzzling, she could feel herself being fighting instinct being slowly driven away again. "Mmm..." the raven haired girl purred softly, twitching in Sofia's hold.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Cuddling with the adorable doll of a girl, Sofia was enjoying every second practically pasted to Mio as her hand on the jaw would move down to the breast, squeezing and fondling on the cute little tit. Pulling Mio back, Sofia would fall down to the ground while wrapping her legs around the waist, locking in a body scissors for control as she would begin to force Mio to grind down on her, rubbing her wet sex into the butt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:52 am

"Uaahh..." Mio gasped as she as pulled back, laid on top of of Sofia who wrapped her legs around her midsection for a body scissors. "Nnngh..." she groaned, moaning a bit as well from the girl's hands groping her breast. Her body had gotten through quite some teasing for a while now and it's getting more and more sensitive as it was. Then she felt Sofia began to grind her rear, causing her to wriggle against the girl, as she felt an awkward sensation running through her back. "Aahmm...?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:52 pm

The butt grinding with her wet crotch was more for self pleasure more than anything, smearing her juices all over the cute butt of Mio. "Mmmmm~ What a nice body you have...." she moaned out, her hands planted into the floor to both sides of Mio to leverage herself for more forceful thrusting. Once she started, she couldn't stop as her own arousal was taking a hold of her as she wanted her own release!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 am

"Hyeee..." Mio continued to moan and wriggle with Sofia humping her rear more and more. She couldn't really do anything at the moment but to take every sensation the blonde giving her, turning her own body quite hot and bothered as well, with no real sign of release so far. Her helpless state only further turning her on some more, eventually turning her a little frustrated. The want of a stronger stimulation gradually turning into a need for the raven haired girl, and yet she wasn't really sure if she could express it in the middle of a match...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:08 am

Sofia moaned out with each thrust into Mio's cute butt, humping it relentlessly as she continued to moan out hotly as her lewd smile continued to persist on her lips. Licking them ever so lustfully, she would grab on to Mio's shoulder as she attempted to yank on it, pulling Mio on to her back as the real lustful smile would curl on Sofia's lips as she was ready to start grinding their sexes together for another trib!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10