» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sofia Barrett vs MIO

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sofia Barrett vs MIO - Page 6 Empty Re: Sofia Barrett vs MIO

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:53 am

Mio seemed to be able to push Sofia a bit, although the illusion would then be dispelled as the blonde leaning towards her again, pressing her breasts on her chest. "Nnn...!" the raven haired girl moaned, the words of the blonde on her ear then turned her cheeks deep red. The thought was so appetizing but it seemed kinda silly of her to give into her desires right away after trying to fight back. Still, Mio found it hard to make her decision.

"Eh... uh... t-thats..." she stammered, looking meekly at Sofia, clearly showing interest in the idea but trying to maintain her defiance.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:07 am

Teasing the doll was fun and all, being 'forced' back up to her knees on the couch as Mio pushed her back. Breasts still locked against Mio's Sofia smiled out, soft play was over as it was time to remind everyone and herself that this was indeed a match. Which Mio brought back up to her. While still maintain her balance on the couch, Sofia would try to shift herself around Mio, hooking a leg around her hip as she tried to wrap up her furthest arm, trying to lock in an abdominal stretch!

"Well...since you didn't give me an answer...I guess I'll have to stretch it out of you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:28 am

While Mio still trying to make up her mind, Sofia already made hers. The blonde shifting around her, before ultimately trapping the raven haired girl in the abdominal stretch! "Aahhh...!" Mio cried and began to squirm, which only rub herself against Sofia's figure more than anything else.

Considering she's the one bringing up about the match, she probably deserved this. In any case Mio would try to use her hands to pry away the hold or something, even if it didn't look like there's much she could do in the position. "Nnnghh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Twisting up Mio in the stretch, her arm curling around Mio's arm while locking on the back of her head, locking fingers as she forced her doll to twist and contort. Sofia would let out another pleasured moan as she felt her sweaty front mashing up against Mio's squirming back, trying to free herself from the hold to no avail. Sofia's leg would remain locked on Mio's hip, slipping down to hook into the back of her knee to further aid in the uncomfortable hold!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Despite her attempt to free herself, Sofia's hold only seemed to get tightened even more. Mio groaned and squirmed, her effort getting weaker the longer she's trapped by the blonde. While her will to resist slowly began to drift away, a bit of excitement began to stir up inside her instead. Being helpless like this was one of those things that's turning her on after all...

"Uuughh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Smiling out as she continued to contort and twist Mio, Sofia decided to continue having fun at the expense of her opponent as she'd release her foot from hooking against Mio's leg before it would slither up to wrap around Mio's waist. Her other leg would join in as it would lock in a body scissors, squeezing down on Mio's cute little stomach with her legs sliding up and down her soft skin with the inside of her calves as she maintained the lock on Mio's arm and head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Sofia switching up the hold after a while, using her legs to trap her midsection in a body scissor while still keeping the hold on the upper half part of her body. Once the blonde began to squeeze, Mio couldn't help but to moan a bit from the mixture of the pain and the slight excitement she had from being helpless. "Aaahhn..."

With barely any room to struggle, Mio would still try to wriggle her way out from the hold. Or maybe she's just doing it to rub herself more against Sofia's body. Either way, it didn't look like she'd be able to get away from the blonde anytime soon. "Nngg..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:28 am

The dual hold was continuing to wear down Mio as Sofia continued to keep herself tied to her little doll. Deciding to have a little more fun, Sofia would begin to thrust her crotch into Mio's back, looking to push her off of the couch and on to the floor, looking to get her to lay flat on her stomach while she straddled her! The fall was going to be a little uncomfortable for Mio, but Sofia was going to make up for it later!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:33 am

"Ah!" Mio gasped as Sofia suddenly nudged her, sending her tumbling off the couch onto the floor front first. "Ugh!" she grunted, although the carpet on the surface made the fall less painful than it'd be.

With the blonde now on top of her, she was pinned to the floor, barely able to move, vulnerable to her opponent. Mio would still try squirming around a bit, but she probably wouldn't really accomplish anything.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

The two took a tumble off of the bed, Sofia's legs uncrossing from Mio's body so that they wouldn't get sandwiched between it and the floor. She also didn't want to unnecessarily hurt her little doll as she landed on her knees while still straddled on Mio's back. Her lips curled into a smile as her hands slithered down to press on Mio's bare back, sliding them up her back to glide across the soft skin before wrapping around Mio's chin, not before stroking the cute cheeks, and started pulling back for a camel clutch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next