Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, Daaharu, Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Treat for the Pet

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Treat for the Pet - Page 6 Empty Re: A Treat for the Pet

Post by Nelv Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:52 pm

"Aah... I..." Yuu hesitated for a bit, quite embarrassed to say what Oboro wanted to hear, and yet at the same time she wanted to cum so bad. Her cheeks blushed deeper while her expression began to look flustered, all the time looking at Oboro submissively.

"I-I'm a d-dirty little s-slut..." she finally said. "A dirty slut... who wants... her pussy... f-fucked..." her whole body felt like it's shivering hearing herself letting out words after words. "P-please punish t-this dirty girl... please... fuck me silly as you s-see fit...!"

By the time she finished her sentence, Yuu felt as if her face was burning with humiliation. Thankfully there's only her and Oboro in this room at the moment.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Oboro was pleased to hear those words uttered by the girl. "Good. That's what I want to hear..." she said before she went to continue the punishment. "Well, since you really want to be punished, here we go, you dirty little slut~" she would plunge her fingers right into the girl's pussy as she continued licking on the girl's clit, looking to see her cum hard from her ministration.

This time, her treatment was rough and vicious, plunging her digits into the girl's sex without mercy. She wanted to see the girl cum like a dirty little slut she admitted herself to be.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:10 pm

"H-hyaaann...!" Yuu moaned instantly the moment Oboro continued the "punishment", fingering and licking her sex viciously. "O-oohh...! Ahhnn...!"

Writhing around on the bed, the raven haired girl reached her climax in no time. She began to tense up a bit, bucking herself up a few times before letting out a blissful cry, her juices flowing out from her sex to coat Oboro's fingers and lips. "Aaaahhnn...!"

Yuu continued to writhe until her orgasm finished, and limped on the bed after with a silly expression on her face. It's as if she had went to her own little world for a bit after that powerful orgasm. "Fweee... t-thank you... oohh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:19 pm

Once the girl cum, Oboro took her time devouring the spurting fluid of her orgasm, savoring its taste. And when the girl finally stopped cumming, she would casually let go of her body. Oboro had another thing in her mind at the moment, so she moved herself closer to Yuu and grabbed her by her chin before she planted a deep kiss on her lips.

Yuu would also taste her own juices from Oboro's mouth during the kiss, and the woman would enjoy the softness of the girl's lips, slipping her tongue into the girl's mouth while making out with her. "Mmm... nnch~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:07 pm

"Mmmbb..." Yuu mumbled into Oboro's lips as the woman kissed her, offering no resistance whatsoever when Oboro's tongue dominating hers.

Gradually, her senses would return, and her silly expression turned into a mesmerized one as she looked at Oboro submissively. The kiss keeping her in a docile state, her slender figure barely move around while their lips continued to engage each other. "Mmmh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Oboro continued kissing the girl before she finally broke the kiss. She licked her lips, breaking the bridge of saliva that was formed between their lips. "You're so cute, Yuu-chan..." she said as she would stroke the girl's cute face with her hand. "I wish I can take you from Orochi and keep you as my pet instead..."

"Hmph, she's mine. You can't just take my pet from me," then, Orochi entered the room, folding her arms under her breasts as she gave her mentor an irritated look. "So... you're having fun, huh?"

Giving Orochi a saucy smile, Oboro said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Join in the fun too."

Shrugging, Orochi sauntered towards the bed, approaching both Yuu and Oboro. Seeing that the girl already had an orgasm earlier, she decided to move her face towards the girl's crotch and start licking the excess juices on her sex. At the same time, Oboro would continue kissing the girl deeply.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:29 am

Yuu blushed as Oboro stroked her face while saying she wished to keep her as her pet, although Orochi then entered the room to interrupt the thought. Her mistress then joined them on the bed and began to lick on her still wet sex. "Ahhn...!" Yuu moaned instantly, her womanhood still feeling sensitive from Oboro's ministration, causing her body wriggling around in the bed.

As for Oboro she continued the kissing, silencing any further moaning from Yuu. She could only mumble cutely into the woman's lips while eyes staring at her meekly all the time. This moment felt like paradise for her submissive side. "Mmmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Orochi would continue her lapping on Yuu's sex, hungrily devouring any of the excess juices while Oboro would enjoy herself kissing the girl. She moved her hand to the girl's breasts, massaging and groping them, tweaking and flicking her nipples at the same time.

And then, Orochi would proceed to use her tongue to poke into the girl's pussy as she started burying her face right into the girl's crotch, letting her nose tickle the girl's clit. Both women were relentless while having their way with the pet, and they planned to bring her to another orgasm.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Yuu began to moan louder into Oboro's lips as Orochi intensified the stimulations with her tongue. Her expression gradually turning silly again with Oboro's hands returned to her breasts, fondling and toying with the hardened nipples. She turned putty in both women's hands in no time, her arousal rising up rapidly. "Mmmnmmm...!"

She felt the nose of Orochi poking her clit, making her twitched from the sensation, her lower half wriggling in delight. At this rate it wouldn't be too long before she'd have another orgasm!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:21 am

With both Orochi and Oboro teaming up on Yuu, it only took a short while for them to bring the girl to the height of ecstasy. They could sense that she was about to cum soon, so Oboro decided to change her tactic by breaking her kiss before licking the girl's body down to her navel. Orochi, sensing what Obori was planning to do, drew her head back a little to give her enough space to fit in, and Oboro went to lick the girl's clitoris while Orochi would continue licking on the girl's exposed sex.

Both women were now licking at Yuu's pussy at the same time, each of them making lewd slurping noises while lapping on Yuu's moist snatch. Both of them were looking to bring Yuu to an explosive, mind-blowing orgasm that would knock her silly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next