Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Treat for the Pet

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Treat for the Pet Empty A Treat for the Pet

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 am

Yuu had been living with Orochi for a few days now after their encounter in a match, one that ended up with the woman claiming her as a pet. Despite being not a part of the stipulation, nothing seemed to stop Orochi from doing so and Yuu herself had no real issue with it, which was why she's here. For most of the part, Orochi didn't treat her too differently than when they're in the ring. She'd abuse her from time to time, punishing her from making a mistake, but also treated her lovingly and rewarded her when she behaved well.

Her mistress had hinted her about a special treat last night, so Yuu had to say she's been quite curious and excited ever since she woke up today. She was instructed to wait in Orochi's bedroom while the woman went out for a bit, and so here she was, kneeling beside woman's bed, trying to guess what her mistress had in store for her today.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

A Treat for the Pet Empty Re: A Treat for the Pet

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Orochi had enjoyed these last few days playing with her new pet, abusing her for her own enjoyment while occasionally rewarding her if she was being a good pet. Last night, her mentor, Oboro, called her and expressed interest in her new pet. While Orochi might consider her mentor to be, in her own words, an insufferable bitch, there were still a few things she liked about the older woman. And now that she had expressed her interest in Mio, or Yuu, both women thought that it's about time they had fun together.

Still, Oboro was still quite busy around the time, so she had told Orochi to have fun first without her. Sighing, Orochi came back to her bedroom and opened the door. She was wearing a rather revealing getup for this occasion. And when she saw her pet, she smiled at her.

A Treat for the Pet Vj9Hw4L

"We'll be having a guest after this, so I want you to behave, okay?" Orochi told Yuu. Sitting on the bed, she then slapped Yuu's cute butt and said, "Now, while we wait, be a good pet and lick my feet." She looked at her bare feet, giving her toes a bit of a wiggle before turning back on her pet. "Come on, don't keep me waiting. You don't want to disappoint me, right?" There was an implied threat from her words, and she knew that her pet understood when she heard it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Yuu's eyes brightened as she saw her mistress arrived. The woman looked gorgeous as always, never failed to charm her every time she looked at her. Hearing that they'd be having a guess, Yuu wondered if this was the special treat Orochi mentioned before. For now, though, she had a task to do. The slap on her butt made her gasp, and she didn't need to be told twice to fulfill her mistress' request.

She leaned forward and began to lick on the foot of Orochi, starting from the instep, then moving on the toes. After a few days living with the woman, this kind of task seemed to be a routine already to her.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Orochi purred, feeling the pleasant sensation of Yuu's tongue running over her toes. She curled those toes of her before uncurling them, letting her pet to do a bit more exploration on her feet. She also took her chance to look at the cuteness that was her pet as she watched her licking her toes in earnest.

"Alright, go on, go on," Orochi said, encouraging Yuu to continue licking her feet. "If you do good, I'll give you a reward. I assure you, it'll be a nice one..." She could be quite a good mistress if she felt like it.

To emphasize it, she brought one of her hands to one of her own barely-clad boobs, giving it a squeeze.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:15 pm

The mention of reward always get Yuu going. Having seen the worst and best side of her mistress made her knew better than to upset Orochi. She licked the woman's foot some more, switching to the other foot after a while to repeat the treatment, her tongue took particular care in the toes.

Once in a while she glanced up at Orochi just to see her mistress' reaction. Seeing the woman smiling or having a pleasant expression was a reward on its own for her. Despite how cruel Orochi could be at times, Yuu never really thought ill of the woman. Part of her probably enjoyed the abuse, and Orochi probably knew that as well, so really, she had little complaints about being the woman's pet so far.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:22 pm

"Mmmm, yeesss~" Orochi purred, feeling herself shivering from the pleasant sensation of Yuu's expert tongue lapping on her feet. Just to make it eve more pleasant, she groped one of her own breasts, kneading it while moaning sensuously. She would let her pet do her work some more before she decided that it would be enough.

"Alright, that's enough for now," Orochi said, ordering her pet to stop licking her feet. "You did well, dear," she leaned forward to pet the girl's head, smiling pleasantly at her. "Now, as for your reward, you can lick them..." she said, licking her own lips as she undid the strings that kept her top together, unraveling it to reveal her perfect breasts. She gave them a bit of shake as she smiled at her pet invitingly.

"Come on now, pet. Take your reward, or are you being ungrateful?" Orochi said to Yuu, playing with her own nipples for a bit as she waited for her pet to seize her reward.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Orochi petting her head made Yuu's cheeks blushed lightly. She always liked when her mistress did that. The reward Orochi promised was for her to be allowed to lick on the woman's breasts. Yuu looked a little mesmerized as Orochi revealed her bare breasts, always seemed to be fascinated by them no matter how many times she looked at those perfect orbs. Her cheeks rosed up some more.

"T-thank you, mistress..." she gave a meek nod and hurried herself to lick on one of Orochi's tits. "Mmm..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Orochi gave Yuu a motherly smile as she went to lick her nipple, letting out a soft coo as she felt her pet's tongue lapping on one of her tits. She threw her head back, closing her eyes as she enjoyed this feeling. Just to encourage the girl, she brought her hand to Yuu's back, giving her a gentle pat.

"It's okay to suck, dear. Make me feel good..." Orochi told the girl. "Suck it to your heart's content," she added. She wanted to see how far the girl could go while she had been given a chance to be proactive at once. Of course, she might punish her later if she overstepped the bounds.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 pm

The pat on her back and the words of her mistress gave Yuu encouragement to suck Orochi's breast and nipple, and she did just that. Her lips latching on the pink bud of the woman while she running her tongue in circles as well. When Orochi was kind like this, Yuu felt like'd do anything for her mistress.

She then pulled away and moved to the other breast to make sure it didn't left unattended. She'd lick and kiss the round flesh for a bit, then starting to suck on the nipple like a possessed girl. Steadily her excitement building up, warming her up for what's to come next.

"Mmhh... nnn..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:19 pm

"Aahn~ yes, that's the spot..." Orochi moaned as Yuu started sucking on her nipples. She shivered in delight as arousal started to wash over her being. She would make sure that her pet would know that she appreciated the attention she had given to her by letting out aroused moans as Yuu suckled on her teats as if her life depended on it.

She would let Yuu to enjoy herself, because the girl had been a good pet so far. And Orochi was always a merciful mistress, even though she might abuse her pet every now and then. After a while, Orochi would tell Yuu to stop as she cupped her pet's chin so that their eyes could meet.

"Kiss me..." Orochi demanded. "Give me a best kiss you can offer, pet."

Meanwhile, outside Orochi's house, Oboro had arrived. Stopping her car in front of the house, Oboro stepped out of her car and took a look at the house. Instead of entering right away, she dealt with her own business first, sending a few messages to her clients regarding her textile works.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next