» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok! - Page 5 Empty Re: Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:23 pm

The crowd watches with awe as Marc brings Eirina to the edge of climax the only way he knows how. Who knew that being a gentleman and a passionate lover can be a benefit. He certainly has talent. And he looks to showcase that on the Dok. Every little thing he does is all to bring the lady to such heights of pleasure and Eirina is certainly affected by it all. Once his lips went for her nipple, that seemed the trigger to push her over the edge into climax, the doktor squirting her juices like a geyser. He kept going, just until she stopped leaking her honey.

The audience cheers, some women wanting what Eirina just had and secretly wished their man made love to them like he did. Marc for the moment had her attention on Eirina. Despite forgetting that this is a match, Marc seemed like he had a chance. He felt Eirina beginning to slump, and like the gentleman that he is, he looked to lay her gently onto the mat, his fingers sliding out of her pussy. He gave a nice smile while Eirina recovers from the massive effects of an orgasm. "Well that's what I want. To make you feel good." His eyes lowered onto the cum soaked bikini bottoms. "Oh my,
you're all wet down there. Would you mind if I help take those off for you?"
Immediately he noticed how that might make him sound like a massive perv. Which he was trying to avoid really. "Not being a perv.
Just that wet clothes feel...uncomfortable...if you know what I mean."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok! - Page 5 Empty Re: Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:58 am

Slowly, Eirina regained her clarity and senses as the haze inside her head slowly faded. Still feeling her own orgasm, she breathed heavily, face still flushing from the pleasure. Her body still felt sensitive from her climax earlier, but she was slowly recovering. She had to admit that if he put his mind into it, Marc was actually very good. If only he had competitive spirit, then he could go so far in AFW.

Not that she would actually let him to have all the fun by himself, by the way. "Hmmm~ oh, please don't mind that..." Eirina said, referring to her cum-drenched bottoms. "Don't you think it'll make me look much sexier~?" Eirina purred, winking seductively at the gentleman. "Still, having you do all the works sounds unfair, no? Now, why don't you let me repay for what you did, hmm~?" After saying that, Eirina would pounce towards Marc, pushing him down the mat.

"Why don't you let me make you feel better?" The doctor asked, getting on all four as she let out a naughty purr as her eyes were focusing on Marc's crotch hungrily. She would bring her right hand to his groin, gently stroking his manhood through his shorts in her effort to arouse him. "Mmm... you don't mind that, right?" Eirina gave Marc a cute pleading look, hoping that she could get what she wanted without much resistance.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:26 am

Unless if the opponent was the same gender as he was, there wasn't much of a competitive bone on him, despite the clear skill that he clearly has. If he did, he'd probably wouldn't have gave the woman much of a break to recover.

Somewhere in his mind though that offer to take off her bottoms was really for a way to feast on that pussy. Eirina didn't mind much thought as she clearly stated. She asked if it made her look sexy. He'd probably agree to anything really. "Well, my dear, I honestly don't mind if I di-woah~" Taken by surprise as Eirina pounced on top of him, Marc gets down onto the mat.

He was not in the mindset to disagree or protest to an idea like that, if that's what a woman wants then he ain't complaining. With her hand on his package, Marc moaned, finding himself in this position again. At least he has his arms free this time. "Oooh~ I-f that's what you want, then I-I don't mind at all." Gasping, his erection sure as hell didn't take long to get full stiffness from the action before, straining under the fabric of his shorts.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:28 am

Giggling at Marc's reaction to her touching his bulging crotch, Eirina would then touch it with both hands, stroking it gently while letting out a cute coo. She was still on all four, and due to her position, the crowd would be treated with a magnificent shot of her ass as a cameraman focused his camera on it, which would then be shown on the giant screen of titantron, much to their delight. "Oh, poor baby... maybe we should let him out..." she said before she brought her hands to the band of Marc's shorts in order to pull the shorts down and let his manhood spring out into freedom. She would not pull down the shorts, just pulling them down enough to expose what was hidden to the outside world. "Oh my~"

Eirina would study the organ with fascination, drawing her face closer to it as she would start touching it with her fingers. She would let her warm breath tickle his sensitive skin as she would trace her fingers down his length. No matter the size such thing had, Eirina was studying it with curiosity. In a way fitting for someone who called herself a doctor, she would thoroughly examine the organ like a doctor would do.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 pm

The view looks nice as Marc lays on his back while Eirina strokes his bulge. He moaned, heart beating fast and his dick pulsates with his heartbeat. Eirina noted that she should let the little guy out...not that Marc was gonna complain or protest. Her hands pulled on the waistband, just enough for his manhood to spring free. Standing tall and thick, it salutes for the woman at full mast.

Eirina went doctor again and studied on that organ, examining it in all of it's glory. Some girls shouting they want it inside of them. Marc chuckled as the Frau Doktor examined. "Well Doc, I hope this examination comes out with good results." He chuckled, letting the woman study him as much as she pleases. "Not sure if it matters, but I'm disease ridden too.
Ehehe..."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:12 am

"Oh dear..." Eirina feigned a concerned gasp, playing along with Marc after hearing him telling her that he's disease ridden. "It seems that you are in desperate need of treatment..." Smiling lewdly, Eirina would grab a hold on the gentleman's turgid member, wrapping the shaft with her slender, gentle fingers. "Luckily, we have a doctor in the house..." Eirina winked at Marc before she leaned in, giving the tip of his manhood a small kiss. She even voice out a sound effect for extra cuteness. "Chuu~♥️"

Then, she would start sliding her hand down the shaft, blowing warm breath at its sensitive skin before lightly pressing her own cheek against it. "Mmmm~ are you feeling good now? The doctor is trying her best to treat your illness..." she said. She flushed a little as the throbbing masculine rod was close to her face. "Aaaahn~" she would then start licking the sensitive organ, her tongue sliding up the shaft to the head. "Hmmm~ imagine all the naughty things you can do with this..." She noted that Marc was quite blessed to have such manhood with impressive girth.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:52 pm

In all honestly, he isn't disease ridden. But Marc smiles as Eirina is able to catch on what he is playing at."Mmmhmm...lucky me indeed. And a very good doctor indeed."

Marc is loving the foreplay, and doing it with a hot and sexy girl like Eirina makes it all the more better. As the two play along with something that would fit in a adult movie, the Doctor gives his dick a nice kiss. And that noise....

"HOOOLLYY FUCK, SHE'S AWESOME!!!"

The gentleman moans as her hand slides up and down, shuddering by her warm breath on the manhood, pulsating inside the hand of the doctor. The patient was getting the best treatment he could get, Eirina licking the impressive organ which brings another moan from him. "Ohhh yes~ Feeling very good right now...Ahhh..." Marc chuckled as she mentioned all the things he could do with it. "Oooo. Naughty things, eh? Maybe after I get cured, we could do some of them." He says with a charming smile.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:59 am

Eirina would continue giving her patient the treatment, combining the use of her hand, cheeks, lips and tongue to play with Marc's manhood. She shivered in delight as she played with the member, resisting the urge to go all out. It had been her principle to not have herself outright having a penetrative sex with an opponent of opposite sex if she was winning, at least if she could help it, but her urge was too strong that she wishes to just take it outright and let the gentleman fuck her in the best way possible.

Still, principle still triumphed in the end, and Eirina would like to come up with a compromise. While she had this principle of not having penetrative sex while winning a hentai match, outside the ring was another matter altogether. So, while still playing with Marc's turgid member with her tongue and lips, she would look at the gentleman's face, staring into his eyes with her innocent blue eyes.

"Say... I really want you to fuck me, but..." she paused as she gave the cock another gentle kiss. "I was thinking that... maybe we can have fun at my place, where you can do whatever you want on me..." Winking at Marc, she would slide her tongue down the shaft. "But... I want you to admit defeat and submit..." Giving her best puppy-eyed look, she added, "Pretty pleaseee?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:11 pm

With the way things are going, Marc couldn't wait any longer for his own orgasm with all the teasing going on. Eirina is dead set on holding back, resisting until he probably begs for it. While Eirina has her desires, Marc certainly has his.

While Eirina battled with her desires, Marc as always talks with his mind, which as you would know is going so crazy right now. He wants this woman. They may have met in just one match but she is giving such a great debut and a welcome to the AFW that he couldn't steady his thumping heart.

Meanwhile, Eirina started to pitch her idea, letting him know of her desires and of course a request. He had to control himself as she teased his manhood, struggling to hold it in. She is really cute, especially when she asked him this. H-H-HOOOOOOOOLLLY SHIT!!! DID SHE JUST ASKED ME TO COME TO HER PLACE!?!?!? FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" While his mind was panicking, he kept with the charming demenour, albeit holding his moans of pleasure. "W-well I could certainly cannot say no to a beautiful g-girl like you..." Should he say it? Sure, AFW is known for wierd and wonderful things but not everyone would be so cool with what he has in mind.

Ah screw it, why not?

"...Although...I-I-I do have a request on how you could finish me off though. Then I would certainly will yield." Gasping as her tounge slides on his shaft. "Ahhhn~ D-don't worry, n-nothing to do with anything p-penetrative....ahhh Jesus, may I cum first please, my dear Eirina? I can't hold it in much longer!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:21 am

Giggling, Eirina continued stroking the swollen member, sliding her hand up and down the shaft, while occasionally licking and kissing the sensitive manhood. She was glad that she could keep her reputation and win the match, while at the same time, getting herself a wonderful guy to have sex with after winning said match.

"Well, it's up to me to finish you off then... *giggle*... just lean back and relax~ aaaahm~" And so, Eirina would begin taking the member into her mouth and start sucking, putting her lips and tongue in good use. "Hmmmph~ nnnch~ maahm~" She would make lewd noises while sucking the turgid member skillfully, looking to make the gentleman cum. At the same time, she would also use her hand to stroke the cock tenderly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next