by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok! - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

Post by BritBrat Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:32 pm

Rather cute when your opponent asks you if you're OK. More said when it is a friendly spar than an actual match.

Marc is believing this act that Eirina is putting on here and the crowd seems to like it too. Being completely oblivious to the whole thing, Marc 'manages' to get Eirina just inches to the corner. Of course while doing so, he had to think of something that looks good to the fans without hurting the Doktor. And considering his wrestling experience is almost next to nothing, he's struggling to come up with a good idea.

Not that he needed to however. Just inches away and Eirina wriggled her hands free from Marc's grip, before they grab his head and pulls him towards her very nice breasts. "Wh-Mmmmph!" His surprised look completely hidden and buried under Eirina's cleavage, his hands on the Doktor's hips as he is having trouble trying to breathe. Not that Marc seemed to be in any rush to get out of it. In fact, he loved this.

"Oh my god, they are soooooo nice! They feel real too!" Honestly he could stay there for ages and despite finding it hard to breathe, it isn't the worst thing in the world having your face stuffed by a woman's pillowy, ample breasts.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok! - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Troyard vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima - Helllloooooo, Dok!

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Eirina giggled when she stuffed her opponent's face between her pillowy breasts, restricting his breathing as she pulled him deeper into the valley. Feeling Marc's hands pawing on her hips, Eirina then cooed as she would continue rubbing his face against her bosoms before saying, "My~ you love this, don't you? What a perv~" she giggled again, making sure that Marc's nose and mouth were fully covered by her healthy boobs.

She would continue subjecting Marc in the boob smother for a while before finally letting him go, feeling that she also needed to spice things up to make the match more interesting. Feigning embarrassment, she brought her arms to her breasts, covering them with her dainty hands in a rather bashful manner, acting shyly in front of her opponent. "Aw geez... we only barely started yet you already touched my breasts... you dirty boy, you~" she said, blushing. But there was a cute smile on her face as she wiggled herself in front of Marc, trying to see his reaction from her bashful acting.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Despite the inability to breathe, Marc wasn't in much of a hurry to leave. His hands pawing on her hips as he is being smothered out by Eirina's ample, bikini clad breasts. A little bit of motorboating going on as she rubs his face against her lovely breasts. He could feel that he is having trouble getting oxygen, being cut off with the brain needing some. Still, there are worse ways of being knocked out. And this was less painful.

It goes on for a while, being subjected to her booby jail before she lets him go. He gasps, getting much needed air back into his lungs. And that is when Eirina gone into her little act again. Marc's eyes go wide in surprise as she feigns embarrassment and acting all bashful to the perfect gentleman. "Oh! N-N-N-No! I wasn't being a perv! I-I was appreciating the assets that you have...sure they're lovely...But I am not a perv!" Marc panics his hands up and shaking. There was one thing that Marc didn't want to be labeled and that is a pervert. "I-I-I'm soooooo sorry!
Please don't think of me as a bad person!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Marc's reaction was so cute that this weren't a match, Eirina would giggle like a schoolgirl and start fussing over him. But, she wasn't done yet as she pouted and folded her arms under her bountiful assets. "Hmph! I bet that's what you'd say to every cute girl you fancy, right?" She feigned being upset, wanting to see more of his reaction from her acting. She even puffed up her cheeks just to reinforce her being upset.

Then, she smiled as she leaned forward, holding her hands behind her like a cute schoolgirl. "Say, if you want me to quit calling you a perv, then will you do me a favor?" Eirina winked at Marc. "Let's say... I wanna touch your muscular body..." she said, looking at Marc's studly body appreciatively. "If you let me do that, then I'll stop calling you a perv. Do we have a deal?" Just to make the offer more enticing, she would give her barely-clad tits a bit of shake, which was meant to be a titillating sight for Marc and everyone in the arena.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:31 pm

"W-w-well..y-you are hot...w-wait! No! T-that's not what I ment!"

Ach. Way to go, doofus.

He was nervous about this sort of thing. He made himself to be a gentleman, charming, suave...he wanted to be the type of guy that any girl would want. That any would desire. That isn't gonna happen if Eirina is going ahead calling him a perv. Sure, he admires everything about the woman. But he's not a perv, right? He was in the wrong place and it got blown up! And there are women watching this!!

Until she dropped the upset schoolgirl act and changed into the sexy schoolgirl act. Oh. Well it's better than before. Marc stammers as Eirina winks and tells him that if she could touch his body, she'll stop calling him a perv.

Now that is quite the offer!

Oh! Well, Um, Yeah, sure! I-I mean, *ahem* if you want to." Marc smiles at the doktor, struggling to find his words as Eirina shakes her lovely breasts at him. "S-sure! We have a...umm...a...uuuh-deal! Yeah, that's right!"

Oh dear.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:44 pm

"Yay!" Eirina made her delight known by pumping her fists, giving her own breasts a bit of a bounce just to sweeten the deal before she got closer to Marc, feasting on the sight of his marvelous muscles. "My~ just look at those muscles... did you do workout often?" Eirina asked as she studied Eirina's body in an assessing manner. Being a doctor, she definitely knew which muscle was which.

She would start by running her hands over his broad chest and sculpted abs, letting her amazement known with cute gasps as her fingers traced over his abdomen. Then, she would proceed by going behind Marc and start studying the muscles of his arms, giving them a bit of squeeze while at the same time, having her breasts mashed against Marc's back. This was partly out of her desire to see his reaction and partly due to her scientific curiosity. She might be a wrestler, but she was also a doctor.

"Mmmm~ such a manly body..." her hands would run over Marc's skin, complimenting his toned muscles. Then, she stepped back, nodding to herself. "Okay, it's done! From now on, you're no longer a perv!" Eirina announced. "Well, let's continue, then. We still have a match to fight, after all~" she winked at her opponent as she went to take her position and prepared herself, holding out her arms in preparation for another contest of strength. "Come on, show me what you got!" Eirina challenged.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:15 pm

The Doktor begins studying Marc's body, her hands running all over his body. hey, she was dressed for this sort of thing so it was quite appropriate.

He kept still as Eirina assesses the young man as if she is doing a routine check up or something. "Well, yeah actually. I like to keep myself fit, five days a week. Could do more but you know..w-work." Marc paused a bit as he felt Eirina's breasts mashed against his back as her hands run on his skin. "I-I just take care of myself." He liked those compliments, a boost to his confidence sure is needed.

"Well I am glad you like what you see." He gives a charming smile. A relief that he's no longer a perv too! All of this was going on and he forgot that this was still a match. He shakes his head and his eyes blinked fast as if he was shook awake. "Oh! Yeah, yeah, sure. Let us continue, my dear lady." He gets his arms up, accepting another invite for a test of strength. "You sure you want to do this again? I guess you like a strong guy like myself." His fingers slowly lacing around hers before he pushed in. "Alright! I'll show ya!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:38 am

"Alright, hmmpph!!" And with that Eirina would try to push Marc back. This time, she would muster more of her strength into her push as she would lean against her opponent's studly body. She would let out a groan, exerting herself into this contest of strength. But, this wasn't just a standard wrestling match, after all. She didn't have to use her physical strength in order to make her opponent submit, and she planned to make use of her specialty on her opponent.

So, as she leaned against Marc while having a contest of strength with him, she would try to nuzzle herself against the side of his head before blowing a warm breath to his ear, planning to fluster him. This was just her first step, and if successful, she was planning to use her other moves on him.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:17 pm

Marc pushed into Eirina, focused on showing the doktor his strength and push her back to the corner again. As before, she leaned on his body, her chest right on his. Although this time was different.

She seemed to have more strength than before, Eirina pushing against Marc and even getting him to take two steps back. Guess he'll have to try a bit more harder...

That was until her head nuzzled on the side of his, feeling her hot breath on his ear, warming his facial features. He gasped, this was all getting hot. Although this is an Hentai match.

Gulping some saliva, he wavered a little. "God she is so HOT!!!Soooo dreamy! And strong apparently!" While his brain is already captivated by Eirina's looks, Marc keeps trying to push back, but he keeps getting distracted.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:39 am

Marc seemed flustered, and Eirina would be foolish to not capitalize on such a thing. Still exerting her strength in the push, she would then whispered to her opponent's ear in a seductive tone. "Now... I wonder how well you handle falling down..." She would make sure to let the studly man feel her warm breath as she whispered to him.

Feeling that the man should be all distracted now, Eirina would then try to trip him down with a leg sweep, using her leg to hook on Marc's own before pulling back, hoping that it could make him lose his balance, thus allowing her to push him down onto the mat. And she was certain that while being hot and bothered, it would be easier for her to accomplish that, as if the man himself was nothing but a stack of cards.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next